Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:20 pm
((its alright u gotta do what ya gotta do i understand))

aizen: as u know who i am and my title i was a former student as azriels that appearently wasnt suppost to live after the 3rd week of my training she was horribely cruel we were all 4 during her training and by the time we finished her training each of us could survive almost any situation and were extremely hardcore fighters or spies depending on what she thought of us in having the most success in *voice drops to almost a whisper* i was stabbed and poisoned and i remember fighting... but its all so very vague in my mind... i dont remember alot of it but... the black out and then waking up finding myself alone in a beaten building and bleeding slightly still form the fight.... i got up to find out where i was .... i found i was in a monks temple and i knew i had to return to milady asasp but it was important for me to heal first or shed beat me with the whip because i was not up to par... shes a cruel mistress but a fair one never the less...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:50 am
"that's terirble." he siad earnestly, loking at the floor in an effort to avoid her reyes.
"hardly soudns fair to me. Why did you put up with it?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:48 pm
aizen trying not to make him anymore uncomfortable than he was looks at the only dusty mirror in las noches: she is my mother....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:52 pm
"Your mother..." He frowned and looekd at her.
"still..you coudl be free, you know. No motehr should treat their daughter like a slave. Hell, Dracula is my father- but I resnt him utterly. i'll die before I do what he says."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:01 pm
aizen smirks slightly: i dnt honestly think shes my real mother but when ur told that at 8 u no its hard not to try and please ur "mother"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:04 pm
"At any rate, if she had doen all of that to me, I'd kill her."
he siad tehw ords befor ehe ha dtrhought it over. he fronwe dot hismlef. Killing people. He had hoped he hadn't crossed over to being that kid of vampire. maybe he'd grown hard ove rthe centuaries.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:08 pm
((ur spelling is jumbled! hurts meh eyes plz try to slow down and make it readable... im not a nazi or anything just i cant read it and understand it sometimes))

aizen rolling her empty glass on the back of her hand to drive the barkeep up the walls: nah i only kill when theres money in it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:19 pm
[ah sorry >< I type too fast *slows down* smile ]

"Your freedom is surely a good price, do you not think?" Aridas said, eyeing her. "She's broken you. That's all. there's a whole world out there for you- eternity, more or less."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:33 pm
((thank u i understand cause i type fast too))

aizen: no im not broken as long as i have my free will i will nvr truely be broken... whats freedom anyway? except power over myself and my actions... i already do that with or without miladys control over me  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:37 pm
"Being able to leave. Not having to fear her or dwell in her memoires in this godforsaken place. You could explore the wolrd." he shrugged. "I don't know. it's none of my business I guess."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:52 pm
aizen shrugs: i love romania too much to leave i wasnt born here u no.... im english french by birth and romanian by choice do u wish me to help u find one of the others? i cant grantee that theyll help u but ill at least help u find them but i do have one more piece of advice for u  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:06 pm
Aridas scratched the tattoo on his neck.
"I dont' see why I cannot simply leave. she won't follow me, will she?" he frowned.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:12 pm
aizen: romania is beautiful... i love it and fell in love with the culture and ppl... my advice to u is anyway that like last night when u ordered a room here im assuming she invited u to her rooms right? well she cant enter urs without ur concent... so ur safe in a space shes uninvited in so u nvr have to worry about that  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:22 pm
He sighed.
"I don't no why, but I dont' feel like I can leave anyway. I suppose I could find out more about dracula here. She siad that she made [ihim. is she his sire?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:38 pm
[reeeally got tog o to bed. sorry I coudn't rp more.]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games