Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:03 pm
Kat looked at him with confused eyes. "Ok, where should we go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:07 pm
"I don't know." Johnny looked at Kat.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:11 pm
"Well, do you mind if I go home and take a shower and stuff?" Kat asked, looking down at her mini skirt and tank top, all of a sudden feeling really skimpy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:16 pm
"Sure. When your done, call me and I will come pick you up."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:22 pm
"Ok," Kat said. She kissed him again before walking off towards her front door. She opened her door, swiftly closing it behind her and heading for the shower. She took a quick shower, then got out, looking in her dresser for something pretty and beautiful. She found a nice black boat-neck short sleeve sweater, nice dark wash jeans, and her signature converse. She looked at herself in the mirror and messed with her hair a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:09 pm
Johnny sat in his car in front of his house. "That escalated quickly. From a normal talk to kissing. Huh. It's been so long I feel kind of awkward."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:36 pm
Kat finished messing with her hair, not even bothering with make-up. She felt odd, but awesome. She wasn't used to just meeting with someone yet ending up kissing them anymore. It was just so different. She walked out of the front door and dialed Johnny's number for the second time that evening.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:55 am
"Ah ok." Kate took the dvd from his hand and walked over to the Television and put the disk in the dvd player beneath it. Then she walked over to the couch and sat down, leaving a space for him to sit next to her.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:59 pm
Jesse gently sat next to her, resisting the temptation to put his arm around her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:26 am
"Hey, your ready. I'll be there in a few minutes." Johnny started the car back up and headed back toward Kat's place.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:28 pm
Kat closed her phone, smiling and sat on a stair to her front porch. She looked down the road from the direction she had come and put her chin in her hands and her elbows on her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:50 pm
Kate watched the movie closely, this one she hadnt seen yet. On screen one of the main characters made a wrong choice, and they were suddenly skewered without question or time to react, causing kate to flinch from the surprise.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:06 pm
"You ok Kate?" Jesse asked, looking over at her, now putting one of his arms on the back of the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:47 pm
Johnny drove to Kat's house and stopped when he saw Kat sitting. "Hop in."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:19 pm
"Don't have to tell me twice," Kat said, hopping into the passenger side seat and kissing Johnny's cheek. "So, where we going?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games