Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

lady silver45

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:16 pm
Merry Meet
NAME: Tracie Lady Silver was given to me by another witch
ABOUT ME: I am married to a great caring man. I have two children one grown and one boy who is currently a nine year who is autistic but a wonderful child
PETS: I have 5 cats
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Jewerly making candle making sewing I make really cool goddess prayer beads. I am stay at home mom who likes to play games here on gaia. i love to cook garden herbs and do herbal magic candle magic
CURRENT PATH: I Have been a solitary witch I practice with tarot cards sometimes i almost feel like an empath
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: i have been studing for about 5 yrs now from books to online studies I practice the sabbats
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have a lot of visions while i sleep that usually manifest themselves when they I am ready for them to appear in my life. and i want to meet others who have similar experiences that i share. I have several friends here in my local area who come to gaia and we hang out online with each but i am always looking to meet other new people as well
Thanks for accepting me into your guild

merry part
lady silver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:22 am
Merry meet!

NAME: Ebony, which means black wood... I think the origin was african...
LOCATION: A place known as Down Under or formally known as Australia.
ABOUT ME: Well, I'm single, living with my parents and attending a middle class school. I've been interested and learning about Wicca, Witchcraft and paganism for three to four years now.
PETS: I own a cat, who's a light and dark striped ginger, called Atticus, and I own two angel fish + an Elephant nose fish.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music-related things and writing mainly, I also like running for some strange reason.
CURRENT PATH: Pagan, perhaps even neo-pagan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in witches and magic before I truly knew what it was so I'm going to say three to four years now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I would love to learn from this community and hope to share any experience I can (worthy experiences anyway)  

loveblackbutterflies

Call-R-Lupin

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 am
NAME: Emma
ABOUT ME: Uhmm I'm single, I currently live at home with my mother and her partner, while my father lives in Germany with his partner. I have recently lost my job due to the recession D: So now have all the time in the world... Hence being back.
PETS: 1 Sinaloan milk snake - Stephany, 1 Crested gecko - Orion, 3 African clawed frogs, 2 Fish - Ninx & Cal, 1 Chilean rose tarantula - Selene , 1 Mexican red rump tarantula - Gremlin, 1 Pink toe tarantula - Genie <33, 1 Chaco golden knee tarantula - Skulltula, 1 Indian ornamental tarantula - Vermin , 1 Salmon pink bird eating spider - Boo, 2 Black rat snakes - Lola & Delilah
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, swimming, walking, horse riding, herptiles, painting... Photography... Art...
CURRENT PATH: Uhmm neo-pagan/Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested since I was 9, however have been studying/practicing since I was 11... Soo interested for nearly 11 years, studing for nearly 9 O=
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Uhmm don't think so C:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:30 pm
NAME:Emma [xD lolz the person above me has the same name]
ABOUT ME: ..? Don't know
PETS: A pitbull puppy
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing and writing stories
CURRENT PATH: Not sure
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 5 months
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: xD  

Ammerel

Mycah337

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:30 pm
NAME: Mycah
ABOUT ME: Well, I'm a psychic-sanguine vampire and I still need to develop feeding techniques for that. I hope that I can help get the Pagan-Wiccan community to get along and better understand the Psychic-Sanguine Vampire community. Other than that, I'm just a teenager who absolutely loves anything gothic, victorian, punk, or magickal.
PETS: 3 chihuahua-yorkshire terrier puppies and their mother dog
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Videogames, tv, internet, drawing, reading
CURRENT PATH: Dark Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since I was 13
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:04 pm
NAME: Shawn
ABOUT ME: I'm a fairly new Wiccan in an area where i get the feeling id still be burned or hung for it if i came out with it in the wrong place.
PETS: 2 dogs. a newfy/saintbernard mix, and a yorkie.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Videogames, internet, reading, writing.
CURRENT PATH: not sure.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: for a year or two.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have dreams that come true later on. not sure if their premonitions technically or something else. my mom is also wiccan.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wicca Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:29 pm
NAME: Wicca Warrior a.k.a. Leith
ABOUT ME: I have been studying for a year and a half now and have opened my psychic mind as well as honed my auric sight. I define myself pagan with Wiccan practices and have strong ties to the wind and water.
PETS:a rat named squeakers, three dogs and two cats.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:wicca.....music.....writing
CURRENT PATH:neopagan/wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:a year and a half of studying two and a half years of interest
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: i know a little bit about a lot of things, but those described above are my forte. I have also been recently studying runes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am
NAME:My friends call me Mizuki
ABOUT ME: I try to understand the unknown as best as I can. I would like to know who I am better, even if I know myself.
PETS: I don't have any because of siblings
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, studying, mythology, drawing, computers,writing,
CURRENT PATH:Eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 4 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I really would like to develop my Psychic abilities  

Mizuki-chan_1993

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm
NAME: Well, my craft name is Havenne
AGE: I am over 50, long married to a wonderful man. I have two children who are mostly grown but refuse to do that last maturing thing.....My youngest will be transferring to a 4-year school in the fall so I will soon have an empty nest.
ABOUT ME: In walking life I am an environmental chemist
PETS: I have a canine companion, a generic 50-pound mutt adopted from the shelter
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I do fiber arts: all sorts of sewing and knitting/crochet, garden with a goal of growing my family's year supply of many vegetables, read mainly scifi/fantasy, cook.
CURRENT PATH: I lean towards the norse but not strongly, appreciating the literature but not being worshipful. I work with the local spirits mainly, and usually call myself an animist. I have been a professional tarot reader and harbor a collection of over 70 decks (haven't counted them lately). I have been in groups, had my own group but don't work regularly with anyone in person currently.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have the distinct advantage of not having been raised in a religion so I did not have so much to unlearn or cast away; I can take a somewhat objective eye to belief systems. I tried to be a Christian for about 10 months and gave up - it just didn't make sense. I came out of the woods and joined my first group in 1998, left that to form my own. I don't really study anymore - I am working on walking the walk instead.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have some interesting perspectives, even for a pagan and look forward to some lively discussions. As an interesting aside, my mom became a wiccan sometime in the mid-1980's and my daughter is pagan, also.

Pleased to be here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:12 pm
Hello i cant give out my real name but you can call me child of ice1982 or ice for short. I am a eco witch though i am haveing a hard time because i am the only 1 in my living family that accepts that part of our family. I asked to join cause i didnt know where to go or what to do.  

child of ice1982

Silfy_Steller

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm
NAME: Chad
ABOUT ME: Eh...
PETS: dog like things O_e
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Yeah....
CURRENT PATH: Nocturnal wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: % months
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Uhm, I haven't been officialy initiated, and I'm still studying.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:58 pm
Merry meet!

NAME: Topaz I have a Mystic Topaz Ring I never Leave Home without. so my firends Nicknamed me Topaz
ABOUT ME: I'm a Proud Videogame Nerd and a Band Geek and I'll Extend my hand to help anyone I can. people think I strange but after a Wile I just tune them out. (MP3s are win) I play the Clarinet, the Alto Saxophone, Piano, and Harp
PETS: about 20. I have 3 horses( foggy, Dannie, Silky), 1 goat(Cooper), 6 chickens(Oreo, Brownie, Pristion, Silvia, Cygnus, and Tweety), 5 dogs( Chloe, Baylee, Baylea, Indiana, and Jewel), 2 cats(sheba and Europa), 2 parrots a Macaw and a Quaker Parrot(Lola and Shaker), and a Ball Python Nammed Nagini.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, Gaming, and Music I plan on becoming a Herpetologyst (study of reptiles)
CURRENT PATH: Neo Pagan, I think
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since 3rd Grade I Never had any proper Training and my folks woukldn't aprove of this if they Knew. I use Defensive Aura Magics and Healing Spells.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: umm...I kind of have 2 Voices in my head one is mine the other I think is my familiar. I'll offten find myself someplace I don't remember going. I use the term "here in Body not in mind" alot.  

Topaz4293

Tempted_lil_lover

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:59 pm
NAME: Meh friends call me Shady.
PETS: 2 Dogs. One is a purebred austrailian shepherd, and the other is a mix of aussie and blue heeler.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, music
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been studying for about a year now, but I've been interested for an extremely long time.(since I was little)  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:41 pm
NAME: Andrew (not saying last name)
ABOUT ME: well, i am a only son living with my mother. I've felt lost and abandoned in religion.
PETS:2 cats: Babe and Max
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: a month
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I want to learn!  

Warmaster Bane

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games