Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Doranak, back once again with the renegade master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes orange soda?
  I do I do I do-oo!
  Its ok
  I distane it
  Nope
  No... NO. Never again you freaks
View Results

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:44 pm
I can't pm you for some reason, so here it is:
why, if you already knew this, did you waste your post, only knowing that it would have eliminated your chances in the competition, why not ignore it like everyone else and allow me to learn from it, and turn to a good bet like biolotusmon......

but no.....

you had to make it public, and basically tell the world of digimon island:
Epic is a cheater, hate him because he took my chances of a digimon away.....and I don't care that he's offering to help me, I don't even listen to his side of the story, and I don't even know if he has something going on in his life right now, I'm just going to defile him more, not caring that it drives him INSANE!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:53 pm
Thats not why I did it. I truely am sorry if you got a bad rep but I was exited about winning a contest. I thought that if you did get caught for breaking the rules then your post would become void and thus leaving sand yanmamon open and not every one left it others posted for it.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:02 pm
I'm just about as ready to get over it as you probably are, I have enough of the emotional crap going on in real life, I don't need my stress relief (Internet) to treat me like crap too.....I can deal with bad reputations, but not hate pms....which I'm getting....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:03 pm
and trust me, you will never be the only one who gets extremely worked up over contests....... sweatdrop  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:07 pm
I am sorry if they are sending you hate mail because of my posts ask them to talk to me as I truely lost out here and am trieing to fix it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:10 pm
I'm not sending haters to you, you will not feel the wrath of haters, and you wouldn't have offered that unless you have never gotten like ten hate messages at a time, so I will keep your mind fresh, and deal with them myself, I can do that, but it might involve a lot of swearing....... XD

so are we okay now?
and are you still trying to kill me in the rp forums?  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:18 pm
The reason I tried to kill you in it was on account of you turning my digimon to digitama for no reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:34 pm
as I recall, we never even met, but would you like to settle that score, I'm sure that my digimon would love to brawl.....

And are we on even terms now, no more hating or such?  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:44 pm
I wasn't talking about just you muffin. Really, it is just a problem that happens all over the place. This is just the first time I decided to say it out loud, and I never mentioned your name specifically. I pointed to the two who deleted their posts. Sorry if what I said ruffled your feathers, but I didn't mean to. Not like I am sending you hate pms.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:14 pm
I'm glad everyone's happy! *hugs and gives cupcakes*

Doomed Crazykid
I heard this from some other person in this guild, but you should 'ruin' your terriermon.

Any ideas? If it's someone here, just tell me straight out! It's the internet for pete's sake! I don't mind opinions!  

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:20 pm
I have no idea what that means. Maybe they meant like ruin mode? Granted that one doesn't have a ruin mode. Maybe they mean going for black megagargomon?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:23 pm
Possibly. I'm just going for MegaGargomon anyways; I'm not big on Dark Digimon.  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:32 pm
*Takes and eats cupcake* Yummeh!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:35 pm
They're Terriermon & Gatomon special!  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:09 pm
this turned to a completely different conversation while I was gone, and I do think they mean either dark digivolving, or ruin mode, most likely ruin mode though, if terriermon has a ruin mode....  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games