Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:53 pm
Isis mind almost exploded. Now they were taking a little kid with them! What was with these people and wanting to do everything she didn't want to do! "We should! We just can't leave him laying there. The killer might come back and hurt him!" She smiled. Isis then looked at Lily. "Naw! Let's let Zaidin carry him!" She said, taking the boy and picking him up with unexpected strength. She threw him on Zaidin's shoulder. "I'm sure he doesn't mind!" Meanwhile. Luna blinked lightly at the man's reaction. She took a few steps back. "Please sir! I know what you did! All I want to do is help...in anyway I can! Small or large, it doesn't matter to m--" She stopped. What did he mean...it? She didn't even have time to ask him before he ran off. "W-Wait! I'm not done with you yet!" She shouted, running after him. Lucan ran ahead of her, leading her to where he had fallen. Luna stopped a few feet away from the man. "Please, mister. I know you told me to leave, but I just want to help!" She walked up to hi, placing her hand on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:43 pm
Poor Author was tossed, mentally insulted, and taken closer to his current greatest fear. But, he did not wake. Though his consciousness was jarred, just enough to no longer be in an impenetrable dead faint. He was really quite tired.  

SpunkyOtaku

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:46 am
He groaned slightly in response.
"I-I have another soul inside me." He mumbled quietly. "And it wants Excaliber to kill all..... I-I want it to cleanse my soul...." He trailed off.
"Just leave..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:04 pm
Lily noticed how roughly Isis was grabbing and throwing Author, but she didn't say anything. She clamped her mouth shut, and pretended that she didn't notice; Lily didn't want Isis thinking that she was suspicious of her. Lily said in a friendly tone of voice, "Oh, Isis, why? It's not like I'm tired or anything..."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Jenna Taylor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:17 am
Miriad nearly jumped as Isis wrenched teh boy form her arms and tossed him over the shoulder of Zaidin. She wondered briefly how Zaidin took being treated like a pack mule, but decided not to worry about it too much, he would probably do somehting if he didn't like it, even if he didn't speak. She walked toward the forest, where she'd seen the man disappear. Not knowing who her traveling companions really were disturbed her slightly, but they at least hadn't tried anything bad on her... which was an improvement from her old situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:37 pm
Author's brow flickered in his rest. A voice reached through the layers of darkness. Had someone just said they had not tied him? He was too unaware to act on any comment otherwise, but unfortunately it gave him a dream of being taken hostage by a band of vagabonds.  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:49 pm
"Zaidin? Are you all right with carrying that boy?" asked Lily with sympathetic and benevolent eyes. She really didn't mind carrying Author, and she wondered why Isis was so against her carrying him. She shrugged off the thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:53 am
(( DD: Ish so sorry! I completely forgot to post ;___; I thought I forgot to post in something, but I couldn't remember ))

Isis laughed. "Yes, but he's a big strong man! That's what men do!" She grinned. Zaidin looked down at her like he was going to kill her. "And besides! He owes me from awhile back, so this can be his payment. Right Zaidin?" She glared up at him. Zaidin sighed, adjusting the boy on his shoulder and started to follow Miriad. Isis followed, smiling brightly. As Lily spoke to him, he looked down at her, nodding his head. "I'll be fine..." He said from behind his scarf. Meanwhile. Luna gasped lightly as he told her why he needed the sword. "I will certainly not leave!" She piped, walking over to him, trying to help him up. "Just because you tell me too, doesn't mean I'll listen." She grunted, trying to pick him up.

Mad As The Hatter

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 pm
Lily smiled as Isis grinned, acting as if she trusted Isis completely. Lily gave Isis a friendly slap on the back, and said, "That's a pretty light payment, Isis!" Lily chuckled to herself. She continued walking, and turned back once or twice to glance at poor little Author. He seemed so fragile, timid, and...well, really weak to put it simply. Lily wondered where Luna was, and if they would meet up with her soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:07 pm
"Your foolish, girl." He said. "What if it comes back?" He rolled away from the girl. He pushed himself up with his sword.

((Major writers block.))  

Furyal

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:44 pm
The animals were ignorant, yet the spirits and fern were friends. The message carried through to the exceptional hearing of the black cloaked rider. Yellow eyes narrowed.
Fools, the figure thought disdainfully. I give them the chance to slay the murderer, yet they assist him instead? No wonder helping humans is forbidden, they are too idiotic to be saved.
Those thoughts and other filtering through the mind, the hooded head leaned near the ear of the black steed and whispered. The horse made no sound, but turned and plodded through the thicket growth, silent as possible. There was no news of what his master sought, there was no reason to stay. Of course, alerting others of the presence was also unnecessary. No, stealth was best.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 pm
((Would anyone mind giving me a quick plot synopsis of what has happened so far? I just joined yesterday and have no idea what's going on... sweatdrop ))  

Sun Salutation

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:56 pm
((Basically, Seymor and Luna are in the woods talking, while the collection of Lily, Isis, Zaldin, and Miriad walk out to meet them. Author is currently being carried by Zaldin, because he fainted. He is also pantless. Seymor just finished another homicidal rage thanks to his alter ego, and Luna is trying to convince him to stay. The black rider is looking at it all, seeing it is useless in order to find Excalibur, and leaving the forest it had been inhabiting for past day.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:04 pm
((Spunk-chan basically said it all. XD; wink )  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:17 pm
((Thanks!))
Lucinda wandered the darkness of the thick forest, unaware that anyone else was even inside the Labrinyth of trees she was searching. Lucinda raised her hands and pulled back her slivery cloak, shaking her long dark loose curls to hang around her pale face. Lucinda's features were rounded and smoothed, as if the angels themselves had carefully crafted her features themselves, like an expert craftsmen would a beautiful instrument; Or at least, that's what her father told her when she was a girl. Lucinda held out her hand infront of her, which was barely visable under the thick canopy of trees overhead. She opened her eyes, a striking shade of ice blue, and started intently at her open palm, though she could hardly see it. She began to chant softly in some Archaic language. After the spell, a blue flame appeared in her hand. it was cool to the touch, and was brighter than any normal fire.

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff