Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
What's on your Playlist? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:52 pm
Seeing the movie would help XD He looks like he really could be Johnny Depp's dad in the movie. It's hilarious.

Rush - Limelight  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:56 pm
He's so old. hehe.

Death Cab for Cutie :: Marching Bands of Manhattan

I should make a mix of only songs about Manhattan and only listen to it while driving around there. Just to be an a**.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:48 pm
Yeah he is. And the whole sex, drugs, and rock and roll scene haven't been kind to his looks.

Why not? I drive around listening to Sixx AM's Van Nuys when I go down to Van Nuys. It's entertaining :3

Sublime - Scarlet Begonias  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:51 pm
It's amazing they are still alive.
Good thing they made a lot of money
so they good get great medical care, or something.

Word. I used to live in San Diego. I don't really know where Van Nuys is though?
I usually drive in silence around Manhattan. It's quite intimidating. I try not to do it, but sometimes it just goes that way.

Broadcast :: Unchanging Window  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:17 am
No kidding. I dunno, does being rich and famous get you a higher spot on the organ transplant list?

You were way down South. That's a pretty big change in scenery. How do you like Manhattan in comparison? Van Nuys is just West of Burbank and N. Hollywood, North of Santa Monica. Everything just kinda blends into each other once you get down there xd

AFI - Totalimmortal  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:44 am
eh, They can afford to buy organs off the black market. Ya know, from that guy they know. Maybe? But moreover, they can actually afford to go to the doctor on a regular basis and catch anything sooner than say a regular person. Like me. I'll probably finally believe that there is a reason for me to go to the hospital when the tumour is popping out of my skull or something. Anyway.

The Postal Service :: the district sleeps alone tonight

You had to drive too much in San Diego... Too much traffic. I like the mass transit around here, so you don't even really need to own a car anymore. The actual landmass is much nicer over in Cali though. I danced my a** off in a West Hollywood gay techno club once. Have you been in Cali your whole life?

A Perfect Circle :: The Hollow

(yes that was a two song response. hehe)  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:28 pm
That's true... but you think with a life style like that they're going to go to the doctors on a regular basis? I'm the same way xd I haven't been to the hospital in over a year and it's always for something random. I never get normal s**t like the flu or strep., I get random diseases like cat scratch fever gonk

I'm not a fan of public transit, so I think I'd go nuts over there. My parents actually grew up on Long Island before they moved out here. I've seen pictures and it seems pretty nice. Nice xd You get such a mix in the Gay club/Straight club scene, no one really even cares as long as you're having a good time. Did you ever go down to Santa Monica Blvd for the Halloween Carnival? Yeah, I'm Californian born and raised. Aside from a few cross-country trips to see relatives, I've been here my whole life. That may be changing real soon though. All depends on which graduate program I get accepted into. (Is way off topic now, but it's all good)

Good Charlotte - The River  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm
They would damn sure go to the doctor's more often as they got older. hehhe. Last time I went to the hospital it was for food poisoning or a 24 hour stomach flu thing (idk they wouldn't tell me)... It's ridiculous to pay $1000+ for a ******** bag of saline and some anti-puking/pooping pills. AND then almost $300 for not even FIVE ******** MINUTES of a goddamn doctor's time.

I would've rathered just forced myself to keep drinking water and puking it up all ******** night. ******** dicks. And then the kicker was that there was some ******** homeless dude there who was just drunk. And they were feeding him and knew him by name. Dude's not gonna pay for that s**t.

The middle class is the s**t class. We have to pay for ******** everything. But we have too much pride to just become poor and homeless, even though we kinda already are.

Sorry I'm drunk.
And ******** staying on topic. We're posting songs and I'm drunk. And right now I'm really listening to the wind blow, but I'll pretend and post some random song.

Don't kid yourself. Long Island sucks. ******** assholes who can't drive.

Where you thinking of going to grad school?

Oh anything by some angry hate-filled band will do right now....
Murder No Motive :: Underneath
these are some of my friends.
Lol. watch it. It's good times. :p

(sorry for my drunken rantings... It all started over on F&S. stupid bitches)  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 pm
Word xd Just ditch your dignity and you could be drunk and/or cracked out 24/7 AND get free money and medical care. Why are we working like normal people again? xd

Ah, so you're one of those people who rant when they're drunk? As for Long Island, I wouldn't know, I've never actually been there. Can't be much worse than downtown LA. I have a habit of crossing myself before I get on the freeways down there and I'm not even religious.

I'm going to Grad school wherever I get accepted, no joke. I'd like to stay in Cali just cuz out of state tuition is insane, but I can't really be picky. Colorado State would be my second choice.

oh yeah, song...
Anberlin - Alexithymia  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:07 pm
I only rant sometimes... Sometimes I'm happy and dance-y.

Seriously though, dignity is so last year. SELL OUT NOW!!!!

Wanna hear a funny story about LA Highways? I was driving along in the farthest left lane when there were about 3 other lanes to get to the right or something like that. Leaving town. Hung over. I was doing okay (so I thought). Suddenly out of nowhere, the nasty Mike's hard lemonade that I had drunk too many of the night before puts my stomach in knots. It moves up my throat and then BLEAH.

Yep. I got across all those lanes and exited while trying to puke as much out the window as I could. Good thing it wasn't chunky. Yes. I was once a silly little girl. I think I was 18 at the time. So bad.

I hear Colorado is pretty sweet. I've never been really. I want to go to Northern Cali (up to Oregon) so badly though. It would be fun. My friend just moved to Colorado though. She loves it.

This is like our chat thread. Nobody else wants to ever post here.... I wonder why?

(pulls another random song out of a** b/c I'm bad)

Dandy Warhols :: Not If You Were the Last Junkie on Earth

did you look at my friends?
dude. I just noticed I was listed in that video. But I don't remember being in it... hmm.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:21 pm
It's all good xd I have drunken moments where I think I can dance... I dunno if I really can xp

Alright. *Lights up bong, quits job* Am I in fashion yet?

ROFL. rofl What's this? Underage drinking? surprised (is a total hypocrite) I seriously feel for the other people on the road behind you. You're lucky you can puke when you've had too much. I've never hurled after drinking, but I ended up in the ER with alcohol poisoning once. "Young and stupid" is a good term gonk

I've heard it's nice and Colorado State has one of the best Vet. programs around. Oregon is supposed to be nice too. I need to travel more... gtfo of my state for a little white -_-:

I think you're F-bomb rant scared everyone else away xd Quick, take advantage of it while you can! j/k

They sound like a band called Iniquity. Can't understand a word they're saying, but the vid is pretty bad a** X3

Random Song from Playlist:
Sublime - April 26, 1992  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:35 am
Oops. You should see myself in F&S. Sometimes I really want to just meet those people face-to-face and be like "who the hell do you think you are?" I just have to remind myself that this is the internet, and people act differently or don't sensor themselves like they would in real life. Sometimes I can't help myself and I just want to break them down. Oh well.

Hmm. You should pity my friend that I made drive after me, because most of the puke was in my lap and all down the side of my car. She didn't want to, but I gave her my coat to sit on and said "drive c**t". I can't even remember what/if I told my ma.

It's a lot of fun to travel. I drove cross country twice. Once with my brother when my mother moved to California. And then alone to get my car from Cali to Ga where I was going to school. It helps if you know people you can crash with all along the way. I enjoyed looking at all the different sand from cali to arizona, and all that jazz ya know? But the only bit I went through Colorado was about 40 minutes across the southwest corner of it. Hehe.

Built to Spill :: Randy Described Eternity

Yeah. MnM isn't quite my kind of music. But I used to live with the lead singer guy, so he'd make me listen to it. Or he'd threaten to bash my brains in. lol. jk.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:56 am
Shake it-Metro station  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:21 pm
@Chaos: That's a fun song X3

@Arti: Just remember, most of the people you're talking to are probably 10 years younger than you xd And you're right, internet anonymity makes some people ballsy cuz they know you can't reach through the screen to b*tch slap them.

Dude, that's so wrong D: You made her sit in vomit *gags*

I prefer flying just because it's quicker, but I do want to take a cross-country trip eventually. I'd only have people to stay with in 4 states though confused Not to mention gas prices right now gonk I just spent 50$ filling my tank and I only have a little economy car. Kinda wishing I'd leased a hybrid right about now stare

Ziggy Marley - Drive  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:57 pm
I gave her my jacket to sit on... and it wasn't that much... and it was all bile, so there were no chunks... so shush. hehe.

you could always take a train... i want to do it on a train next... but that takes even longer... at least it's relaxing. and if you worked it right, you could just sleep on the train.

I'm so selling my car in a couple of months. I was going to try to keep it, but there's no point. I'm moving into Manhattan, so I really won't need it anyways.
Those lil smart cars things are seeming pretty sweet lately anyways...

I'll give ya some...

Nada Surf :: Fruit Fly  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas