Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:30 am
Willa-Wisp
I think Beady is talking about 10k in total posts in the guilds, not her account. Unless I've missed an earlier post... in which case then I'm completely wrong. Um... now I've confused myself. confused whee

And yes, we have passed the 10k post mark in the guild. Although I am sure my personal post count has to be close to it................  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:20 pm
Party!! Party!! Party!! Party!! I saw bd004 post in the incubator, and thought i was hallucinating. No one was replying "wha...?" like I was thinking, so I knew i'd missed something!!! That was super duper quick!! Felt like eons, but was really quick from all the tales I've heard! I missed seeing bd's face, and her red eyes! xd Time for a party! Party!! Party!! Party!! Party!!  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Sigh. Forget I said anything. I guess I never really had anyone to talk to here in the first place. ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:28 pm
oh yes,absence notification.
I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow morn and will not return till sunday night or monday morn.

Don't win too much without me. ^^  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:59 pm
Sapphire Seven
Sigh. Forget I said anything. I guess I never really had anyone to talk to here in the first place. ._.

Sorry Sapphire *gives you an understanding look*
I am sorry that my happiness kinda overrode your post.
Perhaps you should move in with Willa? You two only live an hour apart.
And personally, I find nothing wrong with the whole no skirts and no makeup thing. I have skirts but I think the last time I wore one was at my grandmother's funeral. I have only worn makeup once and that was on the request of my friends. I think he might have a heart attack if you let him loose with me. Or I would bend him in to shape with my views.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:11 pm
bd004
Sapphire Seven

And personally, I find nothing wrong with the whole no skirts and no makeup thing. I have skirts but I think the last time I wore one was at my grandmother's funeral. I have only worn makeup once and that was on the request of my friends. I think he might have a heart attack if you let him loose with me. Or I would bend him in to shape with my views.

Don't worry the overshadowing.. I learned to expect nothing so I won't be disappointed.
I'd be just a burden to Willa if I could stay with her. I'm pretty damn useless, if you ask me.  

Sapphire Seven

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 pm
Sapphire Seven
bd004
Sapphire Seven

Don't worry the overshadowing.. I learned to expect nothing so I won't be disappointed.
I'd be just a burden to Willa if I could stay with her. I'm pretty damn useless, if you ask me.

That shouldn't matter. We are friends here and that shouldn't matter. Really, and I mean this, if I had my own place and we lived closer you could come crash on my couch when ever you wanted. Even if I was closer when I went away to college I would still invite you over. I am sure the university might not like me having some random person sleeping on my couch but really............  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:26 pm
bd004
Sapphire Seven
bd004
Sapphire Seven

That shouldn't matter. We are friends here and that shouldn't matter. Really, and I mean this, if I had my own place and we lived closer you could come crash on my couch when ever you wanted. Even if I was closer when I went away to college I would still invite you over. I am sure the university might not like me having some random person sleeping on my couch but really............

I appreciate the thought, Beady, really..
Had my disability benefits came through, I would have left this guy by now. I'd have to be a single parent or a minority in order to get any benefits quickly around here. >.<  

Sapphire Seven

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:58 am
Sapphire Seven

I appreciate the thought, Beady, really..
Had my disability benefits came through, I would have left this guy by now. I'd have to be a single parent or a minority in order to get any benefits quickly around here. >.<

*gives the governmental system a good kick on your behalf*
(and that better make you smile cause that was what it was intended for)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:41 am
And, as of right now, my trades are still locked on this account. So a party is going to have to wait until I get my market abilities unlocked.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 pm
Someone is taking the computer away tomorow i dunno if ill ever get it back so goodbye for now ^^ if that person does keep it we'll use alyssa lappy (provided by tree 4laugh ) but who know if she'll let us on it so Goodbye till furtur notice 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:02 pm
Shareta
Someone is taking the computer away tomorow i dunno if ill ever get it back so goodbye for now ^^ if that person does keep it we'll use alyssa lappy (provided by tree 4laugh ) but who know if she'll let us on it so Goodbye till furtur notice 4laugh

*huggles*
Just make sure you manage to leave at least one comment on someone's profile if you do manage to get on!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:36 am
bd004
Shareta

*huggles*
Just make sure you manage to leave at least one comment on someone's profile if you do manage to get on!

i can be on today till 4 or 5 then it goes buh bye >.>
ill try sweatdrop & ill post on here if i get it back 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:55 am
I ish alive! 4laugh  

Divine Ishtar

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 am
My dad has taken this week off to clean the house for my sister's graduation party so that means I am expected to work. ugh. So I might be a little more absent than normal but I will still try to get on.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff