Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:01 pm
((Oh. Oops.))
"I knew it.. That girl possessed some sort of power...." Seymour mumbled. He killed off a few more trolls, and ran back to Hope and James.
"Names, please!?" He yelled to them blocking of attacks. "I have a feeling that, if we live this fight, we will have to work together." He tried to smile, but the dried blood all over his face wouldn't let him.
"Stinkin' troll blood." He said to himself, and turned to hop.
"And heck, we should run. These things aren't organic.. at least half of them aren't. I'm thinking they're cloned..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:02 pm
Looking around the new place where he now stood, James replies "No, not yet. But for the moment I suggest we continue back paddling." James then draws a large brick like weight and writes one ton on it. Pulling the picture from the paper he quickly tossed it toward the monsters before the weighted what he had written on it.

With a sicken crack the 1-ton weight landed among the front ranks of the goblin mob.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:13 pm
Seymour laughed.
"Your the boss, then. We stand our ground." He laughed even harder as the block crushed the troll's.
"That...was awesome. But so is this." He said as he turned himself into a twenty ton, forty foot tall bird.
"Fat Chocobo." He said. It reminded him of the old days when he robbed a Final Fantasy game and got addicted to it. He sat on the trolls.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:54 pm
User Image
Hope giggled as they got a short break. "Well, how long do we wait to run, boss?" She wondered. Running her hand through her sweaty air, Hope grimaced. Her blond locks were dark with blood, and no yellow at all shone through the dirt. "Ew," She murmered to herself, wiping her bloody and slightly sore hands on her pants. "We should move forward while we can." She murmered. Looking around, she relized that there was barely anyone at all who survived. A lump stuck in her throat, and Hope couldn't swallow it. Walking forward was almost too easy, and Hope didn't know if the others followed her or not. "Well, wait here while they come." And as if on cue, the next row of trolls rolled forth.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:32 pm
Seymour transformed into his normal form.
"Shall we kill them?" He asked, smiling.
"I have an idea." He transformed into a giant golem, about fifty feet high, club about half it's hight.
"You." He said, pointing to the man beside Hope.
"Sketch a cloning machine. A sixty foot tall one."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:42 pm
User Image
** Don't kill them all off. They have to flee from them. Or, they can be fleeing the lack of the things they need to survive. And I'm sorry I can't make a long post, g2g. ~~
Hope stared at her shaking hands, where was Alex. Glancing around, she actually started to spin slowly as she looked through the dead bodies. Finally she found him, and even though the trolls were among them now, she put her sword in her hilt and ran toward Alex. "Alex!" She breathed, dropping onto her knees beside him. "Come on, get up." She said. Alex moaned, "No, Hope. I'm... I'm dead." Hope frowned, "Your talking, aren't you?" She asked, pulling him up onto his wobbly feet. "Barely," Alex said, couphing up some blood. Hope grimaced as she pulled him through the stinking bodies of trolls. She ran to some ruins, ignoring the fact that the males could use her help while they draw and such. "Stay here and act dead," She murmered, taking out her sword and racing back to James and the other male. "Easy enough," Alex called after her.

"Oh..." Hope breathed, just remembering he asked their names earlier. Even though it was pretty crazy, she answered. "I'm Hope, that's Alex, and the sketcher is James."
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:27 pm
((Not planning to.))

Seymour nodded in his golem form. He suddenly felt a dizzy spell, and was back on the ground as his human form again. "D-damn..." he mumbled. He was out of energy and couldn't transform into any powerful being for a while.
"I'm... I'm Seymour." He gasped for breath.
Why can't I stay in a form form to long, before I run out of energy, while when I stay in this form, I never feel anything sapping my energy?
He knew the answer, but he always wondered. It was because he chose the human form as his favorite, his body is so used to it that it has actually become his normal body.

He coughed up blood.
"Damn...." He groaned, and drove his hands into the dirt. Dizziness engulfed him, and he couldn't hold himself up in the crawling position, and landed face first in the dirt. "Used...much...energy...Can't...move...Awareness...slipping." He groaned and closed his eyes, falling seconds later. "We....could of won....So.. stupid...tried to kill them all..." Was the last words he said before losing consciousness.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:56 pm
James gave a quick salute as Hope introduced them to Seymour.

Busy watching Hope as she dragged Alex to safety James didn't notice Seymour's unconscious state until he was already face first in the mud. Turning around to find their new friend unconscious, James quickly flipped him onto his back so he would at least be breathing air and not mud.

Opening to a blank page in his notebook, James sketched the basic outline of a bucket and drew some water in it. Picking the bucket off the paper by it's newly drawn handle James emptied its contents onto Seymour's face.

Looking up as Hope returned James asks, "Hows Alex?"

(Are you wanting Alex to die or is he a main character? If not I will have James draw a mushroom for him in my next post.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:58 pm
"Argh!" Mirabel couldn't stand it anymore. "I just got to help!"

Myu and Kii grinned in perfect harmony, almost triumphantly. "You two!" Mirabel shouted. "Get to safety!"

Myu and Kii leaped off her shoulder and ran off, dodging carcasses and spurts of blood and...well, the sight was in the midst of battle.

Mirabel watched them go away, and then pulled down her hood, revealing cat ears. She ran into the battle, amongst a few other random people who were fighting, defending themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:31 pm
User Image
** Naw. Alex is allowed to live. Lulz. ~~
Hope turned in awe to Seymour. "Gah! We have to move him toward Alex. We can defend them better there." She said, watching to see if the water would work. She didn't get to see, for a creature jarred into her legs, making her fall. She gasped for breath, but managed to get back onto her feet. The creatures had them surrounded, the only way out was toward the village. And there was a cat girl thing running toward them. Hopefully she was on their side. They could use every last person. Her sword was clenched in her fist as she started fighting again, they couldn't afford another break. They had to leave, and soon. Hope didn't have time to think about Seymour, James, or even Alex. The creatures were just every where. It was like being knocked into by a wave. Your body was jerked and you had trouble standing. They'd all fall, and then they'd be goners.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:34 pm
Seymour opened his eyes. "Am I...No." The searing pain in his face told him he wasn't dead. He pushed himself up. He hardly had enough energy to walk, let alone fight. He dashed over to James, Hope, and Alex, for protection while all the goblins where distracted on them.
"You should of left me on the ground. I can't help anyways..." He said to nobody in particular. He walked over to the goblin-creatures, and punched them, one by one. I didn't do much, but it slowed them down.
"These things ARE weak!" He laughed as he knocked one onto his back with a weak kick.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:45 pm
As he looked up and asked Hope how Alex was, James saw that during that brief break from battle the goblins had positioned themselves to surround them.

His panicking mind couldn't think straight as his body was jarred and his footing unstable so out of sheer panic he quickly drew a sloppy circle and tossed it into the air above their small war-band. Within seconds the circle had fallen to engulf all in the group and a minimal number of goblins. (Including Mirabel if Otulissa wants...)

(Whoever posts next can decide where the circle takes us, it basically takes you to the first location your character thinks of.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Furyal
Seymour opened his eyes. "Am I...No." The searing pain in his face told him he wasn't dead. He pushed himself up. He hardly had enough energy to walk, let alone fight.
"You should of left me on the ground. I can't help anyways..." He said to nobody in particular. He walked over to the goblin-creatures, and punched them, one by one. I didn't do much, but it slowed them down.
"These things ARE weak!" He laughed as he knocked one onto his back with a weak kick.

(At that point, more then a few would have stabbed Seymour. And sense he just recovered there would be no way he would have the energy to fight little lone fight and protect his own skin.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:50 pm
((I forgot to add he ran over to James and Hope... While al lthe goblins where distracted on them. I'll edit that.))  

Furyal

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:54 pm
((And besides, I can't freak n' just delete a whole post. XD ))  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games