Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:25 pm
Kazu heard the noise of the battle. She ran towards it and stopped at the edge, watching Jynx. "I'll only be in the way..." she muttered, her fingertips lightly brushing against the gun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:56 pm
He grabbed Jynx's knee and popped it out of place then he kicked Jynx in the stomach and then threw a bunch of punches at his face  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:11 pm
shickto jumped in the attck so all the punches hit himshickto spit blood on the grond with a smirk he said now excaily whta the are you doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:38 pm
He did a round house kick to Shickto's face and finished with a kick to Jynx's stomach  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:55 pm
shicktoran up a tree and did a back flip then as he got to the knight heback cracker kick.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:01 pm
Jynx popped his knee back in place, and threw up. "Good move." Jynx said before wiping the resodue off of his face. "I'll show you a real fight." Jynx said uppercutting him, then roundhouse kicking him making him fall on the ground. Jynx then caught him with a dropkick to the stomach.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:04 pm
well i spent a whole 30 secounds on it just made that. it takes timeing but i don't think you were suposed to kill the guy and where is sakata kasu?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:05 pm
((Weren't you all across the ocean))  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:08 pm
you are dumb i was up in that freacking tree all day sleeping after you have a fight get knocked out and play a gitar our going to be tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:22 pm
"Then its your fault half the village is destroyed, and its your fault I had to fight 299 shadow knights." Jynx said before punching Shickto in the stomach, putting him to sleep for a short time.  

Baby Jynx

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:29 pm
((Thanks for commenting the new profile, what'd you think of the video))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:52 pm
((awsome))He doubled over on the ground then got up and dissapeared
~.~
Sakata got to the gate the elven village the guards held up their bows"Who goes there"one of them asked.Sakata came into the light she dropped her weapons on the ground and held her hands out as a guesture of peace  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:38 pm
Kazu jumped down from her perch and silently made her way over to Jynx. She shoved her hands into her pockets as she passed where Shickto was laying.
"When are we going to Falena...?" She asked softly. "I'm not sure I want to face my step-dad, so before I loose my resolve, we'll have to have this over with..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:47 pm
shickto jump on his feet and kicked jynx makeing him bleed from the mouth do that agin and your going to end up like the others who tried to attack me. the blade was back in case gloing black.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:27 am
The guards jumped down from their post and ran to her flinging their arms around her"Hello Elu, Hello Daeron"she said shaking their arms from her neck"How are you today Merenwen Tasartir((Elven name))" they asked.
Her smile fell"I need to talk to Elemmírë Vardamir((The first word means Elder))"
"Ok then we won't keep you waiting but come back and see us again"they said
"Ok"then Sakata walked into the gates  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games