Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:48 am
God, I look insane!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:17 am
BD!! heart heart
SOO CUTE!! heart heart  

Divine Ishtar

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 am
Shareta
BD!! heart heart
SOO CUTE!! heart heart

Yeah, and the picture is fuzzy cause I was giggling so bad!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am
bd004
Shareta
BD!! heart heart
SOO CUTE!! heart heart

Yeah, and the picture is fuzzy cause I was giggling so bad!

Haha cant stand still can you :3 4laugh  

Divine Ishtar

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:26 am
@willa wisp you got some smart kids 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:43 pm
Bd nice picture. ^-^ It's hard to take a pic of yourself. I had a timer on my camera (Is a cheater lol)

@ Willa- Wow! What did they major in, if I'm not being nosey. ( sweatdrop )

@Draconia- Lol we're just perparing for the end when society shuts down and farming begins anew. Lol Nah, jk. We just have a working farm for ourselves so they're meat pigs, the horses are pets though. I want a couple of goats but mom says they stink too much. Do chickens really smell bad or is my mother making stuff up??

@Tree - crying Drat, I want to get two long wings done on my shoulder blades when I graduate from collage but I'm not sure if I want to go through all the pain >.<  

DarkWyvernwings

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:54 pm
@willa: holy crap, your kids are crazy smart *is jealous*  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:25 pm
aw, bd! how happy and giddy you look! blaugh

@wyvernwings
i wanted wings on my shoulder blades too, but my bf said no emo i thought it would be cool since my shoulder blades pop out and i can pretend they're real rofl but you should really consider doing it... it leaves a sense of accomplishment like no other, hehe!  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:14 pm
treebornkettlgrl
@willa
you must be proud!

@draconia
thank you! mrgreen

Thanks, Tree! I am very proud of them! And about your tat, very pretty! But, ouch, that looks painful!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:36 pm
DarkWyvernwings
Bd nice picture. ^-^ It's hard to take a pic of yourself. I had a timer on my camera (Is a cheater lol)

@Draconia- Lol we're just perparing for the end when society shuts down and farming begins anew. Lol Nah, jk. We just have a working farm for ourselves so they're meat pigs, the horses are pets though. I want a couple of goats but mom says they stink too much. Do chickens really smell bad or is my mother making stuff up??

@Tree - crying Drat, I want to get two long wings done on my shoulder blades when I graduate from collage but I'm not sure if I want to go through all the pain >.<

well, our chickens and ducks don't stink. we have weird looking chickens. in the supermarkets they're called "black chickens." when they're alive, they have white feathers and bluish-black faces. the white feathers kinda make them look fluffy. our farm is not an animal farm though...we just grow grapes for sunmaid raisins...i can tell you that their commercials are not kidding. all we do is pick the grapes and lay them out in the sun so they dry up. then a truck comes and picks them up. what they do to them in the factory i have no clue.

@bd: you look awesome bd!  

mintsie_ii

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:38 pm
@bd ~ Love the picture! Very playful expression on your face! xd

Shareta

Thanks! They're good boys... er... young men. Kevin is 24 and Sean will be 22 on May 24.

DarkWyvernwings

Not nosey at all! Kevin got his degree in Aerospace Engineering. He's leaving here soon to work for a private sector company which does consultant work for NASA at Cape Canaveral, Florida. This is a dream job for him.
Sean's degree is in Pre-Veterinary Medicine. He's starting his Doctorate degree work in Veterinary Medicine at the University of Georgia this fall. He'll be there for at least 4 years... probably more since he wants to specialize in big cats (particularly tigers) and possibly in genetic research of them (because of disappearing habitats and zoo populations - wants to monitor the breeds to prevent inbreeding and other genetic problems).

yunalyssa

They worked hard in school. Plus, they were very motivated in that they both pursued their passions.
Kevin has been building, flying and competing with control-line model airplanes since he was 12. He holds 5 national titles (all before he left for college; hasn't competed since he left for college but fully intends to get back into it when he settles into his work routine).
Sean has wanted to be a vet since 4th grade. He's done (and continues to do) volunteer at our local Humane Society and the vet's office next door to it (small office) since before 8th grade. The zoo vet decision came about sometime during high school.

I'm not too proud of them, huh? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Willa-Wisp
@bd ~ Love the picture! Very playful expression on your face! xd

Shareta

Thanks! They're good boys... er... young men. Kevin is 24 and Sean will be 22 on May 24.

DarkWyvernwings

Not nosey at all! Kevin got his degree in Aerospace Engineering. He's leaving here soon to work for a private sector company which does consultant work for NASA at Cape Canaveral, Florida. This is a dream job for him.
Sean's degree is in Pre-Veterinary Medicine. He's starting his Doctorate degree work in Veterinary Medicine at the University of Georgia this fall. He'll be there for at least 4 years... probably more since he wants to specialize in big cats (particularly tigers) and possibly in genetic research of them (because of disappearing habitats and zoo populations - wants to monitor the breeds to prevent inbreeding and other genetic problems).

yunalyssa

They worked hard in school. Plus, they were very motivated in that they both pursued their passions.
Kevin has been building, flying and competing with control-line model airplanes since he was 12. He holds 5 national titles (all before he left for college; hasn't competed since he left for college but fully intends to get back into it when he settles into his work routine).
Sean has wanted to be a vet since 4th grade. He's done (and continues to do) volunteer at our local Humane Society and the vet's office next door to it (small office) since before 8th grade. The zoo vet decision came about sometime during high school.

I'm not too proud of them, huh? biggrin

Shoot id be proud too! u raised them well!! I hope i can succeed in my passion ^_^ (which is photography i think 4laugh im still not sure)
They seem so young to be doing that i mean NASA! thats awesome! and a vet! wow thats soo cool!  

Divine Ishtar

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:53 pm
User Image

Hey hey...

Since today I was transformed into chibi form and no one remembered to release me from the spell, I decided to post a picture of chibi Umrae.
Wasn't I adorable? rofl

User Image

We should all post our chibi forms as well, it would be fun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:29 pm
Umrae
User Image

Hey hey...

Since today I was transformed into chibi form and no one remembered to release me from the spell, I decided to post a picture of chibi Umrae.
Wasn't I adorable? rofl

User Image

We should all post our chibi forms as well, it would be fun.

AWW ADORABLE!!
I will try and find one of me 3nodding  

Divine Ishtar

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:46 pm
ya im persuing my dream career in geological engineering, basically geology cuz i love science n especially science about the earth like chemestry, oceanogrophy, and earth science since they all have a part in my feild. n since geological engineers are so in demand ive alredy got a internship waiting for me at the same place my sis n dad work as civil engineers but i have to wait bout another year or two to get it.

imma try n find a pic of me as chibi but i really dont like the pics of me then.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games