Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:50 pm
Both glared at Jynx. "You had better not." Kyou warned. "If you do, I'll stick my mother on you, and you know how scary she is."
Yes, Jynx did know. He had been beaten senseless a couple times by Fell in the last couple years for various offenses. He knew what she would do to him.
"Besides, whether you like it or not, Zero is our squad leader and your superior." Kyou said, finishing her thought.
Lavi shrugged his shoulders and turned on his heel to walk home, not risking being on the recieving end of No's wrath.
"See ya tomorrow!" Kyou waved as she walked inside.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:53 pm
"Man, she had to pull the mom card, still I'll do it anyway, she knows that." Jynx said to Lavi as they walked back to the Hokage's Mansion. "I do think Aunt No's here, and I think we're late, don't worry though, all I have to do is put a sad face on." Jynx said as they walked inside.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:03 pm
Lavi snorted in amusement and preformed a genjutsu, making it look like both him and Jynx had gotten into a fight with some of the village bullies. In the jutsu, Jynx looked like he had a broken nose and a black eye, as well as blood coming from the corner of his mouth. Lavi's guise was a bit more subtle. Bruising was on his chin and he too had a black eye.
For once Lavi had to flaunt his talent. He could make a genjutsu that no one had the ability of undoing, or seeing through it. Only Sharingan users could, and No wasn't one of them.
"Problem solved." Lavi said, making his voice rasp for effect.
He was just in time to, because No rounded the corner, looking absolutely peeved.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:09 pm
shincho said jynx you are werid you know that right trying not say what he thought about the news he got from shelby even though he knew she was following them even though shincho told her to stay.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:34 pm
"Umm...You know that she knows that we have the best team in Konoha, and our chances of her falling for this are slim to none." Jynx whispered as his aunt walked up to them. "Jynx, and Lavi. Go to your room." she said as they walked up the stairs. "Told you, it was less vicious than usual though." Jynx whispered as he opened the door  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:51 pm
[i tought we were on a mission jynx] shincho stillboared as he saw guardes shincho said you get 2 of em and i get the other 2.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:58 pm
(In this Rp there are 2 Jynx's, Sr. and Jr.)

Jynx did some hand signs and the ground rose up, slowly eating away at the guards. "I handled it." Jynx said as they kept walking through  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:01 pm
jynx.sr how is when you are father is it kinda scary at first.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:08 pm
"Actually it is untill they are actually born, then you feel just a happiness greater than any time you've ever felt." Jynx explained as they walked through the village hidden in the snow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:15 pm
shincho said was that suposed to make me fell better because if it was it dinnent help.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:08 pm
"She's not my damn Aunt." Lavi said harshly, shoving his hands into his pockets and sending a killing glare at whoever was unfortunate enough to be around. He kept the genjutsu going just for kicks, to see the reaction of some of the people around them.
"Besides, I'm 19. I don't have to listen to her." Lavi stated.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:17 am
Jynx muttered under his breath as Lavi kept talking. "When you get your a** whooped for defiance, don't come asking for help."  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:41 pm
Lavi laughed silently. "I'd like to see her try." He said. "When is Jynx going to be back? I don't like dealing with the Hag from Hell." The Hag from Hell in question was No. Apparently, Lavi had inheriteted Zero's distaste for No as well as other things, including his mouth.
"Besides, Zero's idea was a good one. If you think about it, he set it up so that we get out of here sooner, though he won't show up until around 7 or so. Remember what happened the first time that we gathered as a squad?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:48 pm
"Still if I get woken up at 7 or 5, My words from earlier will be put in effect, And thats final." Jynx said before No walked inside. "Time for bed." She then threw a bunch of explosive charms around the room so the wouldn't move anywhere. "Aunt No this is a bit overboard." Jynx said as he struggled to reach his bed.

"You know I can hear, right Lavi."

Jynx then looked over to his somewhat brother, and started mean mugging him. When he finally reached his bed unharmed he muttered. "I told you."  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:55 pm
"Might I remind you that not only are you not my goddamn mother, but you aren't even related to me." Lavi snapped at her. He pulled himself out of the rubble and glared at her with hate clear in his eyes.
He then glared down at Jynx. "I don't care!" Lavi was having a very rough day, and this behavior was very unusual for him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff