Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:50 am
Dark appeared in the air with his oversized sword at bay. His speed allowed him to blow a fire and remove Light and his sister away from Shadow without trouble, him dropping them off nearby. "You arent ready for a head on fight with her, so keep away untill then."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:59 am
Shadow laughed"Who are you?"she asked Dark  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:03 am
"Someone close" Dark answered, smirking as he walked in a circle with Shadow. "Actually think of me as your male counterpart." he added still walking  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:07 am
She fell against the tree her eye wide in shock"I thought they got rid of you"she said clutching her shoulder wound it was taking longer to heal than usual  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:10 am
"Actually they did, but I can't be held away for long" Dark snickered, laughing at Shado as she held her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:12 am
"You b*****d!!!"she shouted at him putting her head down  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:18 am
"Is it my fault now, as I recall you were the one who killed mother, you just blamed it on your twin brother because he was always the troublemaker!!!!!" Dark shouted back, letting her know he wasn't the same as before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:22 am
Her body started to shake with rage and regret she had never thought about that day  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:24 am
"thats exactly what I thought, you went through changes that day too"Jynx laughed again, this time more devious and evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:30 am
Her hand shot out and grabbed the collor of his shirt and pulled him towards her"I should have killed you that day"she hissed at him  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:39 am
Dark's knee easily penetrated he stomach as he landed on the ground. "I'm much stronger than you, always have been, and if you had have killed me, Mom would've held you in some type of cage untill you were 18, therefor leaving your mind corrupt." He explained staring his sister in the eyes they shared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:44 am
She doubled over gasping for air"Mom deserved what she got every moment of it"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:52 am
"Nevermind your mind was already corrupt." Jynx said sarcastically, trying to trigger a reaction from Shadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:53 am
Shadow tackled him to the ground punching him  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:00 am
Jynx kicked her off of him, and laughed as he spit a small amount of blood from his mouth. "Jynx then readied his sword as she descended from the air, missing his slash on purpose as she hit the ground.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff