Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 3 discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:22 am
"Yes well while you are all no doubt happy we got the sniper let us not forget we still have one more killer left." -He held up one of his fingers- "Eye you all seem to have forgotten your lives are still in danger."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:58 am
"Yeah. I'm not sure how we're going to find out who it is if our one news reporter is gone." Amy said, softly.  

Amy Obscurite

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:19 pm
[Zigaroma]
"Yes well while you are all no doubt happy we got the sniper let us not forget we still have one more killer left." -He held up one of his fingers- "Eye you all seem to have forgotten your lives are still in danger."

no i haven't forgotten . . . i simply no longer have the slightest clue . . . so maybe if i end up making nice with the remaining killer i can make it out alive . . . sweatdrop . . . maybe . . .  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:23 pm
Amy laughed. "Not now that you've told everyone your plan, you won't."  

Amy Obscurite

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:29 pm
Areku-chan-desu walks in with a smug look on her face, leaning against the window that seperates the jail from the main room she said, "Hey, did anyone miss me? I was right, now wasn't I?" she asked, smiling smugly.

((I'm bored so I'm making a unofficial guest appearance...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:43 pm
"Yeah... sorry about thinking you were a killer and all..." Parasox said awkwardly. "At least you got out alive" He added attempting a smile, "forgive me and/or us?"  

Parasox v2

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:49 pm
"Forgiven." she said, "Oh, and if it makes you feel better, Prom wasn't that good... there wasn't even any EvilTimmy Attacks..." she said, seeming depressed about this.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:50 pm
Amy Obscurite
Amy laughed. "Not now that you've told everyone your plan, you won't."

no . . . i could still get lucky . . . maybe the killer will see me as the least threatening . . . sweatdrop . . . i think i'm talking my self into my grave . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:56 pm
"Well, unfortunately for you all, my inside informational resource.... person... was mugged, robbed and raped yesterday, so I'm fresh out of Sniper Clues." she told them, sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:57 pm
Areku-chan-desu
"Forgiven." she said, "Oh, and if it makes you feel better, Prom wasn't that good... there wasn't even any EvilTimmy Attacks..." she said, seeming depressed about this.

0.o "Well that's.. a shame?"  

Parasox v2

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:59 pm
Areku-chan-desu
"Well, unfortunately for you all, my inside informational resource.... person... was mugged, robbed and raped yesterday, so I'm fresh out of Sniper Clues." she told them, sighing.

"Remind me never to become a reporter..." confused  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:00 pm
Areku sighed, "I know. Me and Twilly and Applesauce and everyone @ the Truth About Timmy thread really had our sights set on it... we even lugged around weapons to the prom... had to use a Jedi Mind Trick to make Edy let us in..."  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:04 pm
"well I suppose it's not too late for something to happen" Parasox replied comfortingly. "There's always Halloween as well"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:06 pm
"Yeah, there is Halloween... but that's...." she thought for a second, "5 months away!"  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:08 pm
"Summer maybe?" Parasox added hopefully.  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff