Submit

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 pm
Welcome to the Guild, Squall, PUdding and TRM. If you need any help, we're all here. <3 Hope you like it, here! <3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 am
I appreciate it.

Thank you.

-Squall Leonhart  

II Squall II

loveliesforever

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Ello all. -waves- I'm Jayden or lovelies. I'm eighteen years young(oh the joys.) hah, I reside in Kansas, and this will be my first year of Cosplay though not my first con.
Lately, I've been working on a Yuna cosplay as her Summoner. Even though I'm working on more than one outfit right now.
I love to RP and I write tons. I'll probably be starting college next year but it won't take away from cosplaying.
So yeah, hi.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:24 pm
I have twenty-three tiny wishes. . .

Why thank you, leading Ladies! So far, I am quite enjoying myself! whee
. . .I'd like to spend more time with you.

Ollika

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

lKreme

Dangerous Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:46 am
Good day guys, im charlene or u can call me here by my username "x-Brokenn" :3 Im currently 15 yrs old, im a fan of FF series so im very glad that ive joined this guild, now i can meet more friends! biggrin thats all Godspeed~ ^__^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:35 am
Welcome to all the new members. :3  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

piper_lovegood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 am
My names Amanda and I'm from Texas(just north of Dallas). I'm 20 years old and have been playing final fantasy for a decade(at least). Though I would like to cosplay final fantasy my bf is a Trekkie so we usally go to conventions as a pair or at least the same series. My first Final Fantasy I played was 7 but the first one I watched my brother play(i was too little to read all the tinny words and he was a PlayStation hog anyway) was 8. When the PS2 came out I got his old PlayStation which has a Final Fantasy sticker on the disc cover. Fortionitally history repeats it's self and I also got, my dads ps2 when he got too sick to play it. not fortionite he got sick though. Oh that same note I spend a lot of time at home because it's easier for my mom to work if someone is making his lunch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:15 pm
My nam is Meghan, I love cosplaying Tifa Lockhart from FF7. I'm very polite, so I'm sorry if you don't like it. And I want to eet new friends and have more fun on Gaia  

Japanese_snapple

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:29 am
I'm Genesis... I would describe myself as Intelligent, Witty and full of Charisma if asked, hey if you have it you should flaunt it.

My Enemies would describe me as Rude, Obnoxious and Obsessed... I'm all of the above depending on how I'm feeling at the time... I hate people who: 'TYP LYK DIS!!1!11!!111' I also Hate Twilight, Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers or pretty much anything new, in my opinion the world is going down hill, a quick decent into the cold waters of idiocy. I like Classical music, Naruto, Final Fantasy, LOVELESS and all sorts of music (- Beatboxing [which isn't even music] and Rapping)

Umm... I'm 15 and am Bisexual... Uhh... I also love Reading and writing Poetry, reading books, playing music and Drawing, which I suck at ^//////^'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:31 am
Official Genesis
I'm Genesis... I would describe myself as Intelligent, Witty and full of Charisma if asked, hey if you have it you should flaunt it.

My Enemies would describe me as Rude, Obnoxious and Obsessed... I'm all of the above depending on how I'm feeling at the time... I hate people who: 'TYP LYK DIS!!1!11!!111' I also Hate Twilight, Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers or pretty much anything new, in my opinion the world is going down hill, a quick decent into the cold waters of idiocy. I like Classical music, Naruto, Final Fantasy, LOVELESS and all sorts of music (- Beatboxing [which isn't even music] and Rapping)

Umm... I'm 15 and am Bisexual... Uhh... I also love Reading and writing Poetry, reading books, playing music and Drawing, which I suck at ^//////^'

Oh yeah I almost forgot, I can play The Harmonica, Drums, Saxophone, Guitar, Piano, Keyboard and Claranet.  

Official Genesis

ariel the sea princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 am
Hello everyone! I'm Ariel the sea princess. You can call me ariel for short.I'm 30( yes i'm really that old )I love the kindom hearts game and final fantasy X . I cosplay as well ariel in both human and mermaid, cause atlantica is my favorite part of kingdom hearts and i love ariel too. I can draw really well. As a matter of fact the picture of ariel in my sig,i had drawn myself.That is all i'm willing to let you all know about me so far. So nice meeting everyone in advance.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:11 am
Hello! ^_^
I'm Yuffie and 14 yrs old (Yes, quite young rofl). I'm a massive fan of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Yuffie has become one of my favorite final fantasy characters so ive come to cosplay as her biggrin heehee! I am still playing final fantasy XIII on PS3 and so far im on chapter 10 about the Arks. I love polo mints lol. This is all i'm going to say about me and i look forward to meet everyone smile  

I Grell Sutcliffe I

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sky of the Night Light

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 pm
"Are sins...ever forgiven?"

User Image
Vincent Valentine.
I don't have time to talk about myself, so here.

Now about me. I'm Ryan, 18, Vietnamese/Thai in Sugar Land. I bboy (breakdance), style hair, work at Domino's Pizza = x =

I chose to cosplay as Vincent just because he's my favorite. We have no correlation whatsoever. I didn't choose him because we have the same personality, nor did I think he'd look cute with another FF character. If you really want to compare me to a Final Fantasy character overall, I'm a Cid.

Feel free to drop a comment. I really don't like PMs.

"...I've never tried"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:26 am
hai hai biggrin  

KureshentoLucrecia

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm
Hey cool I am Riku.

I know some people here like the Aerith above me so here are other cosplay names I had:

Cloud Strife 4113
Axel of Darkness
XIII Snow Villiers  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out