Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] ✖The Oasis. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:49 am

///
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:51 am

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 am

"Hello, sir Vine." a soft voice called childishly to a thick vine hanging from a tree. "Would you please tell me where my sister is?"

'I'm afraid I can't do that, young miss.' the vine answered sadly. 'Because I'm not sure where she is.'

"Oh, well, that's alright. Thank you." the soft voice replied. The young cub bowed, turned, and continued on her search. But before she walked even two steps, a bush of flowers blowing in the jungle breeze caught her attention. Nafuu focused her eyes on them.

'We can tell you!' the flowers piped, wiggling.

"Oh, you...You can?" Nafuu began, nearly losing her breath with relief. "Where is she"? the cub asked, walking closer to them.

'She's with Mother!' they giggled.

"Mother...?" Nafuu echoed. She licked her lips and paused, trying to think. "Well, where's Mother?" she asked tentatively, hoping they would know.

'She's with your sister.' they said. 'With your sister, not with you! With your sister, not with you!' the flowers chanted tauntingly, bending back and forth with the breeze. Nafuu smiled at their laughing, not understanding that they were teasing her.

"Well, where're th' two of them?" the pink cub asked in a slur.

'Not with YOU!' the flowers said, immediately bursting into laughter. Nafuu giggled along. 'They're having special time. You're not allowed!' Nafuu ceased laughing so that she could speak.

"Not all...Allowed?" Nafuu asked hesitantly, unsure of the word. "Why?"

'BECAUSE!' the flowers shrieked. Nafuu jumped. 'YOU'RE not SPECIAL! You're just silly! Just a silly, silly girl. And you're not allowed to have special time!' Nafuu backed away from the flowers, smile fading.

"I am not silly." she answered slowly, but definitely. "Mother says--"

'Mother is WRONG!' the flowers screamed. Nafuu flinched and her lips parted. 'You weren't chosen because you're DUMB! Dumb, weird and silly!'

"I'm not..." Nafuu murmured, unable to find more words to defend herself with.

'Yes you are!' the flowers insisted.

"Well...Well, I don't care what you say. And I think it's okay if my sister has special time and I don't."

'You're lying, you're lying, you're lying!' the flowers sang. Then they exploded into giggles again. This time, Nafuu did not laugh along. She frowned at them, bowed politely, and turned away, not wishing to speak with them anymore. She began walking to where she knew Angavu and her siblings were. She hadn't wandered far away from them at all; they were very close. Nafuu's heart fluttered strangely as she walked, head low and eyes wide.

"I don't mind that she gets special training with Mommy." Nafuu muttered to herself as she walked.

"I don't mind."

---

Seemingly empty-headed, space cadet; completely willing to do whatever someone asks her without thinking of her own self or of the consequences; very easy to read; laughs at other peoples' jokes even if she has no idea what they've said just because others are laughing, caught up in their amusement; blindly follows others; easy to convince; slurs sometimes when she speaks.
Despite all these things making people think she's completely stupid, Nafuu is just extremely innocent and trusting (and a bit mentally off); just on a slightly slower thinking pace than most. She doesn't quite understand what hate and dislike are, so she has no problem with absolutely everyone she meets. She's often unaware of her outer appearance, and so she's sometimes more scruffy-looking than other lionesses.
Though her head sometimes seems like an empty abyss, there is always a lot going on in the female's head all at once. These things are usually daydreams, which she frequently loses herself in mid-conversation. But sometimes these daydreams are a little too real in the eyes of the lioness...And these daydreams reveal a side of Nafuu that perhaps isn't slow at all.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:24 am

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:25 am

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:33 am

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:35 am

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:39 am

User Image

User Image

Name: Kurai
Meaning: (has many meanings)
Pronunciation: Koo-RA-ee
Origin: (I originally made it up, but it's Japanese)

Species: Maned Wolf

Pride: Rogue

Father: ?
Mother: ?
Siblings: ?

Mate:
Offspring:

Seer?: No

Obtained: Custom
Colorist: Kireiryuu

Theme song:

RP text color: Teal

Personality: ...

User Image

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:46 am

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:47 am

User Image

User Image

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:50 am

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:55 am

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:09 pm

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:10 pm

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:20 pm

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games