Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 am
((You haven't seen her hair barrettes? 0_0 XD;; I think you've already seen them. You know, the little fairy-like beings? One of them is named Tsubaki, and can fight? The others heal/put up shields? She says "I Reject!" because she rejects time, reason, and stuff that usually can not be rejected. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:53 pm
((I haven't seen her reject time. Well, when she heals, she might reverse time in that area or something. I don't know.))

"Well, If by defying time you mean when she heals she mihgt reverse time a little bit, then sort of, yes. But I doubt she of all people could bring so many people from different time worlds and maybe even times to one place."  

Furyal

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Once Edward had plucked and cleaned the bird, he set up a small fire next to the tree. He found and sharpened a stick and created a spit using earth alchemy. The bird was now roasting over the occasionally spitting and hissing fire. A pleasant smell wafted out into the air, a mixture of smoke and cooking meat. Edward's stomach rumbled hungrily.

Grimacing, Ed clapped his hands together and placed them on the grass, transmuting the grass into several loaves of bread. Abruptly, the forest floor within a twelve-foot radius of Edward lost its grass. Ed placed the loaves near the fire to warm them.

He glanced up at Renji, Rukia and Luffy.

"You guys can have some bread while we wait," Ed said tiredly. He himself picked up a now warm loaf the size of his arm and bit into it, chewing heartily. Ah... He couldn't wait to get back to Central; the cafeteria served some great food.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:59 am
((When she heals, she doesn't cure it. She just pulls back time to when it wasn't injured. wink Understand now? XD))

"True... plus Inoue doesn't really have a reaspn to do it. But..." Rukia said, while thinking. "What if the person doing all of this shares the same sort of power? A sort of kinsman, maybe?"

Then, Rukia smiled at Ed and said, "Thank you!" She elbowed Renji roughly and commanded, "Thank him, Freeloader!"

Azula looked around. She wasn't sure what was edible, and what was not, and so, Azula concluded that it would be safer to eat meat than plants. There was no use in getting sick while in a foreign land. She saw some sort of strange...rodent she had never seen before scurrying a little ways off. She held out her arm, lightning surrounding her index and middle finger, and then she shot out the bolt of lightning, zapping the creature into death. Azula then went over to it triumphantly. Even though she had never tasted one before, if was edible. It was fresh meat, after all.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:37 am
"Yeah, thanks." Renji mumbled, then jumped towards the bread, scarfing it all down quickly. Renji ate like a pig when he was hungry."Appetizer done! Good food, please!"

"No way!" Luffy complained. "I need some too!" He knelt down and also scarfed down the most bread he could fit in his mouth, which, since he had rubber skin, was about four loaves.

((Wow... I just realized a lot of male anime characters are pigs when it comes to eating.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:09 am

Edward glared at the two boys scarfing bread down their throats. As if they were the only ones who needed to eat! Grr.... If he needed to make more food, they would have to bring him grass.

Ed snatched a bread away from an outstretched hand and chewed on it possessively.

"Look, you guys gotta wait for the bird to finish. And if you want more bread, go get me some grass." He gestured to the dirt around them. "I used up all the grass here."

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:20 am
Rukia sighed, and rolled her eyes. She said, "And I get no food." She flew out of the tree house, heading to her gigai.

"Hi, Rukia-sama!" the mod soul chirped in a bubbly manner.

"Hi!" Rukia replied. She then set to the task of grabbing grass for Ed.

((You're right. xD But so are a lot of anime girls. razz ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:18 am
((Hello? Anyone posting..?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:14 pm
((I don't really have anything to post. I think we can do the Bitto thing now, EVERYBODY has writers block.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:11 am
((Okay, we'll do the Bitto thing once you get back. wink ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:59 am
((I`m back! =D))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:23 am
((Yay! Okay, actually, instead of Bitto...let's have some more Hollows attack, okay?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:57 pm
((Hollows with Bitto? =D))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:07 am
((I don't really want to include Bitto though. XD;; Let's do Hollows for now. razz ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:50 pm
((Fine. =P))

Another loud roar came from the island. Luffy began to moderately panic. "More invisible monster beasts! I hope they don't take dinner...."

Renji put his hand to his face. that Luffy kid, what was he thinking? There were beasts that could eat souls, and he's worrying about dinner? "Rukia? Do you feel that rietsu? Feels slightly strong, for an average Hollow."  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff