Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:32 pm
"Look I know but-..", he slapped the steering wheel and hesitated, thinking for a moment, and then saying, "It's too late for me. I'M a criminal, I'M not human, either. You still have a chance. If you start hangin' out with me there's little chance of going back... and all I do is just..vampire..stuff.", he said, then looked at her for a response.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:47 pm
"I don't care." She said still sitting there. "If I get eatten alive I honestly don't care." She said as she relaxed more.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:42 pm
He cracked a weak smile. "You won't be eaten..Alive, at least..But.....really? Are you sure this is what you want?", he asked, since he thought it to be a big decision.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:24 pm
She nodded. "Yes I'm sure." She said as she leaned over and kissed him.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:59 pm
He got goosebumps when she kissed him, not returning it, but not pushing her away either. Things had to be pretty bad in her life, for her to make a decision like this, he thought. "Then buckle up.", he said, nodding towards her, and putting the taxi car in ignition. The cops would probably be looking for a stolen taxi, now. They sped off and he turned a corner hard, hearing the wheels screech under the pressure, and they began to drive through the city. "Sorry, never was a good driver.", he said after hitting the breaks hard at a red light, both of them lurching forward in their seats.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:29 pm
She quickly put her seatbelt on then bolted back in her seat whle they were in motion. Once they stopped her head when so afr forward she smashed her head off of the dashboard. "ow." She said softly.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:24 pm
He continued through the city, driving rather horribly, and eventually saying, "I've got another place. We can chill there.", he said, looking troubled. He still didin't think she should stay with him, but hoped she coulden't tell by his facial expressions.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:30 pm
She smiled softly. "Sweet sounds cool." She said as she just held onto the seat to make sure she didn't hit her head again.

((Sorry it took me so long...I've just been really busy))  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:08 am
((Ahh sh*t happens. 3nodding ))
"Mm.", he simply responded so she knew he heard her, lost in thought. Eventually he pulled up to a dingy looking string of buildings and parked the car in front of a tall brick building. Suprisingly, he parked it quite well, too. "This isn't it. I just have to-..get something. Er, want to come? I should only be a few.", he asked, slightly suspiciously.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff