Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Welcome to the CIC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:46 am
((Hm... May I join in?? I want to test out a new character I've been thinking of. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:49 am
((By the way, I do not think my character Shina needs work. XD I haven't even updated that fanfic in forever... eek Anyhow... my new brainstorm for a character is not for a fanfiction; it's for an actual original story. wink Her name is Rose, and I want to develop her more before I actually start writing the story. XD I will tackle the main character later. ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:02 pm
((Yeah, yeah! Bring her in! I mean I've kinda already dropped in a bunch. Unintentional, but Lyra was asking for it. No really, it was all her fault. >.> <.<
Although, there is one more character I want to figure out. She's a later character in my fic, and is the second love interest of my protagonist. (Which I will be posting the prologue on the 28th. Huzzah!) I'm just going to have her a human as part of this world, easier to manage. So yeah, I'll bring her in later. Once I get these other loose ends 'tied-up' so to speak.))

And Miren quickly hurried behind, switching her gaze between the Frae in front and the trail to the floor. Her feet moved softly with experience on a cool, beaten forest path, still making the most noise through the trees.

It was not necessarily that the stares had bothered her. (Although, truth be told, they had greatly.) But such strange- no- different looking people staring at her with such unabashed gazes almost stabbed its taunts of her being away from home. She was the strange foreigner in a different land... with no clothes of her own. Could they not just look away politely? At least this woman was kind to her. If not for her, she would be lost.

Miren blinked and looked up. "I'm sorry, I don't know what to call you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:11 pm
Strider idly lapped at the milk. Avaris was right, it tasted pretty good to his baby's tongue. Though he wasn't sure a gorilla's milk had the proper nutrients for a kitten, this was only a temporary set back. Of course, he was not really thinking of this. He was too busy watching Avaris.

The wide sky eyes glued to the flihva's eating habits, and wondered why Maar was eating so little. Then Strider caught the look.

I'm going to need my energy.

...Oh. So Maar was the one eating normally. Well, he was screwed as a flihva then. No way was he going to just live on that little bit. Besides, how could he fly on so little? It would seem like a lot of work, and a lot of food to fuel it. Well, whatever worked for him.

Wait, energy... That's right.

"Avaris..." Strider started slowly. "Is it possible to use a different energy source as well as your own? To use for a different spell, maybe to help contain the energy of the transformation, make it less noticeable. Or maybe just so you don't have to use so much of your own to make the transformation."  

SpunkyOtaku

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:26 pm
Deron blinked and huffed at the hand that roughly brought him back up. Sheesh, what was wrong with him? He had it a second ago... of course, beginner's luck. He turned and blinked, then stared at the great colored wings that loomed behind the small frame. Huge...

"Watch."

Deron did not dare disobey. Years of training and learning honed his eyes on her form, on her movement and power of flight. His sharpened mind took note of what limb did what, and to what extent. Put Deron in front of a book, he'd fall asleep instantly. Show him anything to do with his body, he'd learn it.

Another moment passed as he watched her circle. Then he spread his darkened spotted wings. The newly formed limbs flexed experimentally for a few seconds, trying to reacquaint themselves with the human mind. The talons spread just a bit, the wings flapped once more as he took a breath, then he jumped.

His wings swung down and his light body thrust up a good foot. There were a few more powerful pumps, and he rose higher and higher. Then he just spread his wings to let the wind carry him a few minutes. His eyes widened in awe as he actually glided a few precious moments.

I'm doing it... I'm doing it!

Just a straight, nothing fancy.
But it was his first time of real flight.
When he naturally descended a foot or two, he pumped his wings again to go higher than before, and risked turning, to try to find the woman in his sight again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 am
((Can you summarize what's going on please? XD))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 pm
((Alright, things to know:
Strider, Avaris, and Maar are currently in Avaris's room, talking about a highly risky, potentially fatal transformation, that Strider needs in order to move around Aleah'Cim, and Avaris needs to do because he's bored.

Miren (My character) is on the land of the earth itself, sort of mingling with the Frae at the moment. She came to Aleah'Cim first, but Lyra, the Goddess of Creation, teleported her to the land below.

Now Deron, another character of mine, took Miren's place, just to aggravate Lyra, Seeing that teleporting them (humans) away wouldn't work. So she turned him into a Falcon instead.

In a nutshell, Lyra's teaching Deron how to fly in the fields outside the city, Miren's trying to get some clothes in the Frea village, and Strider's trying to talk with an over-excited spell casting flihva on how not to get morphed and mutated in the palace. Pretty Standard stuff.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:51 am
((Sounds fun! Hehe. Hm... which character should my character bump into? Any character that is experiencing boredom? Or alone-time?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:09 am
((Well, So far, I highly doubt that. xD But, that depends on if you want your character to be Frae, human, or flihva. I can go ahead and introduce the character I want o early, if you want a human. They can either meet, or already be friends. I was thinking about making her the girlfriend of a messenger. Or a merchant. Or tradesman or something. Something to encourage travel. Of course, I don't know all the rules of this world yet... we could just make up our own for now. Improvising is fun. xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:05 pm
((Okay. My character is a human. XD))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:04 pm
((Okidokie. So then, should our character's already be friends, or should they meet elsewhere? My character is a singer by trade in a Tavern, or Inn. What ever we have here.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:13 am
((I'm gonna change my character by the way. xD;; She's not going to be Rose anymore. She's going to be Leena. I just realized that Rose isn't human... xD))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:30 am
((Well, that's fine, but you still didn't answer my question.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 am
((Sorry. XD I was still thinking about it. I honestly don't mind either way, but I think it would be cool to have them meet for the first time, because then the friendship could develop naturally. ^_^))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:17 pm
((A splendid idea! Very well then... enough questions! We're not getting anywhere with just talking about it! Away we go!
Talon... You realize I'm totally improvising here, not really assuming anything here. Correct me soon as you finally get back.))

"Kahlia?" Mariana's wide brown eyes blinked in surprise. "That's pretty far."
The slender light brunette shrugged. "Trading requires a lot of traveling."
The girl's cherubic face pinched, just slightly, carefully tweezed eyebrows furrowing. "Still, that's pretty far."
The youth's stubble peppered mouth stretched into a smile. "Well, a merchant with low territory makes low income."
"I know, I know. It's just so far."
"Trust me, three days is nothing. This might be a chance for you to look around, see if maybe you actually like travel. We could even go through Frae territory."
The rambunctious laughter of the Tavern swelled in the background as the comment caught her attention. "But it's business..."
One look at his laughing green eyes connected the pieces.
"You liar!" she accused, smacking his arm, making his laughter bubble from his mouth.
"C'mon, I couldn't just come out and tell you, you'd say no."
leaned forward on the bar and tapped her foot against the stool.
"C'mon, you can take a few days off." He looked to the bartender. "Right Kaoru? You can spare her a couple days."
The huge, hairy, gruff looking man shuffling through the bottles under the counter grunted in response of the jokingly effeminate name. "Long as she doesn't ask for vacation pay."
Mariana tapped one thick thumb against the wood, as she and her sweetheart sat in the middle of the bar at Kitto's Lounge and Bar.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff