Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:44 pm
Lightning quick, his hand darted to his neck and grabbed a pendant. It was a cross with overlapping swords; standard Spartan Hoplite swords. He quickly said a prayer, making the sign of the cross.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:47 pm
"So, who exactly are you? I mean, I got the name of some of the people I've met today but, I don't know who you are or what's going on."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:49 pm
She gave Walt one of her own smiles. "I am Ry. I am an...a-associate of Zach and Alice, whom you have briefly met. A-And....well....I have to go up this tower," she finished lamely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:53 pm
"Geez, flashbacks to D&D. I haven't played that in so long, I can't remember how. 'What danger doth await us at the top of this tower, oh mysterious one?'"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:57 pm
Ry couldn't help but giggle, despite the circumstances. For a moment, her troubles slightly receded, but came back just as quickly with a stabbing pain in her heart. Resolutely, she continued to stare ahead. They were halfway there now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 pm
"Daitengu," He muttered. "Baka..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:06 pm
"Nani desu ka?" Ry looked over at him and blinked, using some japanese of her own.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:09 pm
He started off in a language that no one could understand.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:13 pm
"Great. I haven't even had a chance to learn Chinese and these people are using Japanese. And he's using, something."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:19 pm
"I'm programmed to know 20 different languages..." mumbled Ry, not paying attention to what she was saying. Just a little further...  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:19 pm
"Nirvana," He muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:22 pm
"Wait, did you say programed?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:37 pm
"Ummm....n-no I didn't!" She said, turning pink and marching up the stairs a little faster. "We're almost there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:43 pm
(Oh, if this was only placed nearer to now, I would do the line of one Randal Graves, 'OH MY GOD! HE IS A ROBOT!' But I can't.)

"Right. Good. Almost there."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 pm
He growled, biting his lip. "Their auras... dammit..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games