Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:31 pm
she looked at him and moved closer keeping him warm with her fur, she shrugged "well it wasent as scary as you might think, i actually got off alot better in the woodlands then in human populated areas, when i was with other humans they didnt like me, they often rejected me and did all sorts of stuff and well i got sick of it, i tryed to kill myself sevral times, my parents took me to a forest after my 6th time of trying to kill myself, they were tired of me and they dissapered, but i quickly adapted and made friends with the wolves and the creatures that lurk in the timbers" she shrugged, she sighed and stared straight ahead still thinking  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:42 pm
*he looked at her with a sense of sorrow he reached around and held her fluffyness trying not to glomp her* i thought my life was bad when i was 3 my mom left me and my half brther woith her i got to tlk to him over the phonne but seeing as he was handicaped that was hard he couldnt speak or talk to him its been 11 years since ive tlked to my mother not to menttion my dads an a**..was an a** ((this is ironicly my actual life story by z way )) * he squeezed her affectionately  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:50 pm
O_o i sorry)))

she looked at him as he told his story "im so sorry" she lowered her head still glancing away refusing to look at him right now  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:14 pm
((PFT dont be every one getts al OMG THATS HORIBLE but honestly ots not that bad i got alot of friends that make life worth it ))
latuf looked rissa directly in the eyes and though tabout kissing her but he knew just hwo wrong it would be in this state maybe he could lick her he though laughing out loudhe started laughing uncontrolably at his insanity  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:20 pm
Rissa moved away from him and shook her pelt befor laying back down she watched him curiously, what whas so funny she asked herself a bit confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:34 pm
latuf finnaly stoped laughing* im sorry im sorry i just had the funniest though t go through my head  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:37 pm
she watched him "alrighty then" she morphed back into a human and looked to the skys bordly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:49 pm
((OK THIS IS BORING ENOUGH CHARECTER BONDING ITS FIGHT TIME ....but if only i culd come...NVM I GOT IT))

akuma slaid there until he heatrd a branch nearby crack he jumped up senda beam of light through te skull of a random road rat blood flowed out of his head as he fell 4 ore road rats each with crude homemade speares and bows came out of the woods around trhem squueeling a devilish howl

akuma shot up "s**t"  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:53 pm
Rissa morphed back into a wolf "rats?" she growled lightly as they got surrounded, "and they have weapons" she continued to growl bearing large k-9 fangs  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:24 pm
Ren walked a little ways behind Hikaru, giving her some space. Once they got to the store he headed towards the back, where the wheel barrows were. "We're gonna need one of these." he said to Hikaru. He then began to gather up bags of cement, bricks, and sheet metal. Loading the items one by one into the wheel barrow.  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:29 pm
"Ya, we most likely will need one or two of those" She got another wheel barrow and started loading the supplies that they would need. Soon both the wheel barrows were full of everything that they needed and she started wheeling hers out of the store back toward the fort.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:33 pm
Ren followed, matching Hikaru's pace. "I hope they're not at the fort alreadu..." he said absent mindedly.  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:38 pm
"Ya i know, we havent gotten the chance to tell them about the rat problem yet... " Hikaru said, picking up the pace slightly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:03 am
akuma focused his light beams into multiple small sinbon as he formed a katan in his hand with the others he launched his needls into about 2 road rats as he charged the yougest looking one with his blade he swung out taking a spear to the leg as he stabbed into the rats gut jumped back he cursed himself for being so stupid
"DAMN IT THeRE EVERYWERE THERE AT LEAST 20 OF THEM"  

latuf
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:23 am
((O YA I FORGOT TO SAY THIS whom ever hits the 200 mark as in 200 posts you get a power upgrade as in like saay it ebds up being me my next power would be i could control the heat of my light rays so theyd all be on fire as if they were little suns think of your own upgrades like rissas might be like she can turn ito a dire wolf as in a wolf as big as a bear however the new power takes more out of you and you start to tire as you use it ^ ^ have fun its ever 200 posts or like special posts like if we reach 100 pages your powers can only increase 3 times so you have 4 levels of powerthe lasat one being an amazing power thats filled with awsomeness

if u need help on coming up with a new power then pm me and ill think of one
'
ill allso make an announce ment before the upgrade time like im doing here))  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games