Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:24 pm
He smiled. "You look even more beautiful now... somehow."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 pm
Her face didn't flush, though she did smile shyly. Without a word, Periru grabbed some clothes from her old suitcase, and went into her bathroom to change. She came out wearing a white, loose T-shirt, some jeans and black flip flops. Her hair was up in a messy, though very becoming ponytail. Her pale eyes looked back at him in a look that could only be described as piercing, even though Periru didn't mean it to be that way. "...I-I want to get out of here," she murmured quietly.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:33 pm
He picked her up quickly. "Hold tight, Periru-chan..." He opened his wings and walked out, dropping, then letting his wings catch the wind and carry him up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:37 pm
Periru never was one for heights. She wrapped her arms securely around his neck, hiding her face against his neck until she felt them on safe and solid ground. "T-tell me w-w-when i-it's over!"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:40 pm
"Daemon!" He landed, and murmured, "It's over... I have to talk to my brother quickly."

He laughed. "You actually did it? Wow, onii-san."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:42 pm
Name: Xanzibar Rolfweiss
Race: Darkling
History: (in 3 or more sentences.) Formed from hatred and anger by the Dark Lord himself, he is a mercenary in the World of Darkness. He has worked with Marish Knight on many occasions, and find the bloodshed she creates to be exhilaratingly hot. He does not fear death; he believes that when he dies, he will become the most beautiful thing ever in his death-throes.
Appearence: I'll post it later.
Personality: Bloodthirsty, sadistic, energetic

He appeared beside Marish, rising up from her shadow like a swimmer emerging from water. His eyes gleamed with a dangerous glow. He let out a wicked snicker as he said "Marish! It's so good to see you! Sorry I'm late. I had to get rid of some of the Master's evidence... It was tasty!!!" He hopped up and down on all fours, barely able to contain himself.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:43 pm
Periru looked up at him, then looked at Daemon with her strange, blue eyes. She easily slipped out of his grasp and looked slowly between the two. "O-Ok..." She went, and walked a little ways away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:49 pm
"One of us is going to have to back down," Kyuuketsuki said. "She can't have both of us chasing after her."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:52 pm
The newborn vampire leaned against a wall, a little ways away, twiddling her thumbs. For a few moments, she was debating whether to go back there or not. Periru had a fairly good idea what they were talking about, and was afraid it might erupt in conflict.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:56 pm
"It's illogical," He murmured. "But it's too late now, onii-san... I'm in love with her. It's much too late..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:58 pm
Periru, finally ending her internal conflict, turned and started walking in their direction. Her powder blue eyes were soft, but insanely focused on the two in front of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:03 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Name: Xanzibar Rolfweiss
Race: Darkling
History: (in 3 or more sentences.) Formed from hatred and anger by the Dark Lord himself, he is a mercenary in the World of Darkness. He has worked with Marish Knight on many occasions, and find the bloodshed she creates to be exhilaratingly hot. He does not fear death; he believes that when he dies, he will become the most beautiful thing ever in his death-throes.
Appearence: I'll post it later.
Personality: Bloodthirsty, sadistic, energetic

He appeared beside Marish, rising up from her shadow like a swimmer emerging from water. His eyes gleamed with a dangerous glow. He let out a wicked snicker as he said "Marish! It's so good to see you! Sorry I'm late. I had to get rid of some of the Master's evidence... It was tasty!!!" He hopped up and down on all fours, barely able to contain himself.

Marish smiled, in a twisted glee. "Aw, didn't save any for me?" she laughed. "Lovely to see you, m'dear." She kissed his cheek. "We're on a special quest. We have to kill, him." She pointed at (chaos char..the one in blue). "Ready for some fun?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:05 pm
((Daemon ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:05 pm
(G2G now. I'll be back tomorrow. Good evening, to you all.)  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:06 pm
Kyuuketsuki growled, his sickle appearing in his hands. "We have some guests, nii-san..."

Daemon laughed. "This should be fun, nii-san..." His scythe appeared.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games