Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Quote of the day [Breaking Dawn] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:05 pm
OMG THEY JUST PUT UP QUOTE 18

Seth: "You'll hurt her. Let her go."

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! HES DEFINITELY TALKIN ABOUT BELLA
WHAT'S HAPPENING gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:14 pm
xScarlet Bellax
OMG THEY JUST PUT UP QUOTE 18

Seth: "You'll hurt her. Let her go."

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! HES DEFINITELY TALKIN ABOUT BELLA
WHAT'S HAPPENING gonk

Yeah, I think it's about Bella and Jacob. Seth and Jacob are in wolf form, and Jacob’s planning on coming back, maybe?… maybe it means that it could hurt Bella emotionally if he comes back, and he needs to let her go; get over her.

Either that, or maybe it's about Leah (she may be a b***h, but she's still his sister).  

Fide et Amore

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:21 pm
Quote:
Quote #19:
Carlisle: “I’ve seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome.”

- Guys - there are REAL spoilers for breaking dawn out, so unless you want the book to be ruined for you...don't read anything that has to do with spoilers, and don't post any spoilers. some are fake spoilers, and some are actually real. be careful =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:06 am
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #19:
Carlisle: “I’ve seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome.”

- Guys - there are REAL spoilers for breaking dawn out, so unless you want the book to be ruined for you...don't read anything that has to do with spoilers, and don't post any spoilers. some are fake spoilers, and some are actually real. be careful =]

I've read all these Spoiler Announcements and i was mildly interested. But WHY when i read your announcement did i feel like googling Breaking Dawn spoilers?  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:08 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #19:

I've read all these Spoiler Announcements and i was mildly interested. But WHY when i read your announcement did i feel like googling Breaking Dawn spoilers?

lol, silly! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:03 pm
aah, i heard a spoiler today on accident and i'm REALLY hoping it was wrong! oh, and only 2 more days! surprised  

fancy-painted-boats-

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:06 pm
Hmmm, this is interesting....and I HATE that people would do that to Stephenie and post spoilers like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:52 pm
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day
Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

OMFG! -dies- Jacooobbbb, don't!

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

SimplyaGoddess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:01 am
NO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!! If you kill Bella or any of the cullens I'll kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:56 am
Quote #20:
Jacob: “I’ll kill you myself! I’ll do it now!”

Jacob needs to go die!!!!!!!!!!! >.<  

xbitexmexhardx

glowkitty

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 am

Theory!
I think I've figured it out- Jacob's going to kill Bella so she doesn't become a vampire. At least, he'll try to. That's what todays quote is about, and probably what Seth's quote is about.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:11 pm
Brennaka

Theory!
I think I've figured it out- Jacob's going to kill Bella so she doesn't become a vampire. At least, he'll try to. That's what todays quote is about, and probably what Seth's quote is about.
That's actually a really good theory, but I don't think Jacob would kill bella...! He loves her. But your theory does make sense.

My initial theory was that Edward & Jacob were getting into a fight, most likely over Bella's mortal/immortalness. Like, I think either... it's right before Edward changes her, or Jacob tracks Bella & Edward down after she's changed..and wants to kill Edward for doing that to her. BUt I don't know. Eek.
One more day, and some odd hours before we really know!

Jellycones

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:13 pm

Ooooh, I just thought of something HORRIBLE!

What if Edward can't stop himself when he changes Bella? What if he kills her? What if Jacob finds out, confronts Edward, and Edward says, "I just want to die. I need to figure out how..."

"I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

It's a horrid theory! -dies-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:15 pm
Juliette06

What if Edward can't stop himself when he changes Bella? What if he kills her? What if Jacob finds out, confronts Edward, and Edward says, "I just want to die. I need to figure out how..."

Oh, that would be horrible. Lol. But I don't think this story would end with such a dramatic ending, because Stephenie loves happy endings :]  

Jellycones

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:27 pm
Jellycones
Juliette06

Oh, that would be horrible. Lol. But I don't think this story would end with such a dramatic ending, because Stephenie loves happy endings :]

no no, throw that theory away. this is told from bella's point of view, therefor, she cannot die!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff