Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:51 pm
Lizzy jumped on him and crashed her lips with his. She pulled apart. "Yes, Nick. I'll marry you." She giggled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:55 pm
Nick smiled happily. "So..do you want to do this while were still here? A quiet little one? I would much rather that....I dont want my mother coming into play." Nick smiled.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:57 pm
Lizzy shook her head. "I don't care where we get married so long as I marry you." She smiled. "And I think we should send her a wedding invitation just to piss her off." Lizzy chuckled. "With no return address."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:01 pm
"Great idea! Lets send it today and get married tommorrow!" Nick kissed her. "My aunts wedding dress is here, and theres plenty of tuxedos in my room." Nick kissed her. "Alright?"  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:04 pm
Lizzy shook her head in disbelief. "Oh yeah good idea. Since of course, you can marry people." She sighed. "Babe, who's going to marry us? Plus, we'll need witnesses. Hey can you ask your dad to come? I like him. And do you think he could walk me down the aisle? I've always wanted my father to walk me down the aisle."

(I'll be back in a bit. I have to run an errand.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:09 pm
((alright))
"My dad could bring a preacher....and alright. We'll invite him." Nick smiled. "And im sure he'll be happy to walk you down the aisle." Nick smiled  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:20 pm
Lizzy smiled and kissed him again. But then a thought came to her. She sat up and dug through the sand. Nick gave her a a curious look. "Now before I bring my hands out of the sand. I have to tell you something. I love you. You know that. But you need to know how I found out about my gift. At least what happened." She sighed before beginning.

"Well, when I found out, my parents started to freak out and I got angry. My anger and my gift got out of control. I ended up burning the house down. Along with my parents." Lizzy couldn't look at him. "I heard their screams. Sometimes I still hear them scream in my dreams. But I can control it now. You know that. You've seen me do it." Lizzy paused and then finally looked at him. "Do you still want to marry me?" She asked, her hands still in the sand.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:42 pm
Nick smiled. "Lizzy, I love you. Of course I still want to marry you. And if you kill me, I'll know I died next to the woman I love." Nick smiled, kissing her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:45 pm
Lizzy smiled and pulled away, her hands still in the ground. "Good. I was just checking. But don't tell your mother I said that. No doubt I would never see you again." She looked at her hands and pulled them out of the sand. "Now that I know you still love me after my story, you can have this." She handed him giant piece of glass in the shape of a heart. "Now you really have my heart."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:51 pm
Nick smiled. He held the crystal heart in his hand and grinned widely. "Lizzy......I love you. That story wouldnt have changed my feelings for you." Nick smiled. He kissed her as he held the glass heart in his hands.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:54 pm
Lizzy pulled him back. "Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked and then looked at her hand. "Not to be mean or anything."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:01 pm
"Oh right..." Nick put the ring on her finger. "So...do you want to join me in my room?" Nick smiled, kissing the ring on her finger.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:02 pm
She thought for a moment. "But what will we do?" She teased. "I'm not very tired." She shrugged.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:13 pm
Nick smiled. "Well....we can do what we were doing in the hot tub..." Nick winked at her seductively  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:19 pm
She sighed. "Now, now Sparky. That's for AFTER the wedding. You can wait a few more hours. Plus we have a lot to do. I'm going to need to try on the dress to see if it fits. What if it needs alterations? We're going to have to send for somebody. And then we're going to have set up decorations. We're actually going to have to buy decorations. Babe we have so much stuff to do. How can you be thinking of sex at a time like this?" She asked with a smile.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games