Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:38 am
yet another schoolgirl is in sight... with a very firy looking guy... hm... the ganguro girl looks like she might be friendly... or not... (thoughts)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 am
as Lena walked around the school looking for her next class, she thought : maybe if i cut my hair and change some stuff around.... mebe people would be more normal around me?...: Runs to the lockers (i will be changing around a bit for a while so uh.... dont kick me out for not wearing uniforms)  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:58 am
or... mebe not.... -.-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:47 am
::kino swings his legs out of bed and puts his head into his hands::
::kino thinks - I can't help but wonder...was tonight...a dream....did...I.....::
::kino walks toward the showers and slowly starts to wake up::
good morning...I hope today goes better than yesterday
::kino yawns and steps into the shower fully clothed::
dang! I forgot to get un-dressed
::kino takes all of his clothes and drops them onto his towel outside the shower and turns on the hot and cold water, Water sprays down on his face and he enjoys it as he bathes his wings::
...I'm sorry...dad...
::kino puts his head against the wall and cries::  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 am
...that was some very sad things ur going through... Kino....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:28 am
::kino reaches out of the shower and grabs his towel and walks to his room silently, When he reaches his room he pull on his sweater and vest and puts them on rolling up the sleeves, kino looks at the clock as it reads 1:37::
::kino sighs::
well...looks like I'm late for english...
::kino leaves the dormitory hair still wet and wings still drying and walks to his english class::  

Dameon the -V-

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:21 pm
Blinking from the light, Minjonet wakes to find herself once again in her room. For a moment, she did not recall the happenings of the prior night. Upon remembering them, she uttered a meager groan and hid her face under her pillow. She had made such a horrible impression. Slowly climbing out of bed, she slipped into her robe and picked up her toothbrush, heading for the washroom. Luckily, it wasn't nearly as crowded as the night before, in fact, there wasn't anyone there at all. Too grateful to be alone to consider the reasoning behind it, she slipped behind one of the shower curtains, hanging her robe on a nearby hook. Turning both handles and adjusting the temperature to her liking, she stood there for a moment, just letting the water pour down onto her face. How odd, she thought, in coming across two people during the night, when during the day she was surrounded by people but very few even made eye contact with her. Growing up, Minni thought nothing of her eyes, they were just like everyone else's in her family. However, when she was sent to school, she realized that they were the most outwardly difference between her and all the other people. It soon became painfully clear to her just how isolated she could be, even though she was completely surrounded by other people. Her mother had been beautiful, she had large, cool gray eyes. She was not different, at least not on the outside. Stepping out of the shower, Mnni reached for her robe, securing it tightly around herself, she headed back to her room.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:32 pm
Taking a seat by her window, Minjonet combed her fingers softly through her hair. What a lovely day, so bright and cheerful, standing to retrieve her schedule, Minni noticed the time on her clock. 1:52, How could this be? She quickly scrambled for her clothes, reading over her schedule intently as she buttoned up her shirt. Grabbing her book bag, she ran out the door, through the girl's common room and down a corridor. English, one of her favorite subjects and she was going to be late on the first day. Things were not turning out very well at all, she didn't know if she could handle three bad impressions under the span of 24 hours.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:41 pm
User Image
Time for my first class, Swordfighting.
::I spread my wings and away i flew to class, still think who else could i meet at this school. I show up to the class, out side the mainhall::
Where is everyone? am i the only one in this class
:: I can feel someone watching me, someone in my presence.
I turn around and out of the blue some crazy dude comes jumping from the top of the building, sword and all.
I quickly draw my sword from my back and swing it in front, blocking the attack.
*Welcome to Swordfighting* Said the teacher, who again threw another swing and i thought, this was going to be a long day::
What's with you old man?! At least tell me first!
*Ahh but the suprise attack is always more fun.
::Yes this was definetly going to be a long day::

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:48 pm
::kino walks into class::
-The teacher angry with the last student quickly says "Where have you been mr. kinokun-
::kino looks around for an empty desk and notices there is two desks that aren't filled, he moves to the front of the two::
I'm sorry ma'am, I could not wake up and when I did it was already too late for me to come here on time so I began taking my shower, Please forgive me
-The teacher responds "You will have to stay afterwards and make up the time"-
::kino promptly sits down and looks around to see the other students are book-less as well::
::kino thinks - Great this year is going to be...awesome...::
::kino notices a few girls snickering at his wet hair and wings, Kino quickly wrings out his hair and shakes his wings in an attempt to dry them quicker::  

Dameon the -V-

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:01 pm
Peering through the window of the door to her classroom, she saw that everyone was already seated and the teacher was deep into a speech about something or other. As the teacher turned to write something on the board, she took a deep breath, and quietly turned the doorknob, opening it just wide enough for her to slip through. Perhaps no one would notice her. Silently, she walked towards the only empty desk left in the room, behind a boy with wings. She froze. It was him, from the night before. She slid silently into her seat, folding her hands together atop her desk.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:04 pm
User Image
*Nicely done see you tommmorow*
Yeah see you tommorow.
K next class is... ugh english. which is ... im late gonk
::Great my first F::
This is going to be a long year.
My first year at a new school, with only one real person i know, bri and Yuki. oh well
::I look through the window, no seats left. But there is something i'm interested in. Another person with wings.
I slip through the door
*Your five minutes late goose*
Sorry teacher i..
*WE are short of seats so go sit in the back of the room*
::I go to sit down and think, another person with wings, and maybe another friend::

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:15 pm
::kino is writing in his notebook about what the teacher is saying and suddenly everyone starts to get up::
-The teacher calls out "Yes thank you for showing up today on time class, I would like mr. kinokun to see me please, Have a nice day"-
::kino quietly finishes writing what he has started and doodles on the side of the page "This is going to be a great year, cheer up"::
::after most of the class has filed out kino walks up to the teacher::
you wanted to see me ma'am
-the teacher sternly says "kino its the first day, and your already late. I've seen your transcript and it says your a good student, Why are you late on your first day?-
::kino puts his head down::
I'm sorry ma'am I couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up late and I eventually passed out from lack of sleep...Please forgive me...
-the teacher reprimands kino "Let this be the last time I catch you trying to come into my class late"-
::kino bows::
thank you ma'am
::kino stops walking back to his desk and puts his head down::
...is...that....her...
::kino quietly picks up his belongings and waits for the rest of the students to file out and notices another boy in the back::
...he...has wings?....
::kino starts to smile -The year could be better after all-::  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:22 pm
User Image
::I notice the winged boy staring at me and before i know it the teacher calls my name::
Yes
*Sit down*
Yes ma'am
*You even later than kino! Whats with this first day too.*
Sorry Ma'am, big campus lots to explore.
*Class is no laughing matter! One more mess up and its detention for you! got that?
::I nod my head quietly, then walk out the door as two girls giggle. I smile and walk away. maybe not so bad of a year after all::

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 pm
Not even having a chance to take notes for herself, Minjonet became anxious; the teacher hadn't noticed her entering late, but now she had to find someone to ask what the class was about. Standing, she gripped the strap of her bag, searching for a face of someone that was not so intimidating to her. Everyone was so tall, she could barely see over the mass of shoulders that surrounded her.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games