Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•
What are you reading right NOW? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:11 pm
Cheesy bad? Hehe. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 pm
I'm currently reading the Pendrangon series. they're awsome, packed full with humor and adventer. so anyone who like to read those topic those are the books for you.  

BlueBunnyFunny08

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 am
I've got until the twenty-first to plow almost the entire way through Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre for my University exam. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Lovely, xD

I just read The Lost Conspiracy, and it was eppicccc. Definitely in my top ten favorite books (not including anything tamora pierce, dianna wynne jones, and jk rowling)

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

rioliogio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:48 pm
Bah, I haven't had time to go out and buy a book in a while, so I'm just rereading the current Inheritance books. And praying that the next one comes out before I snap and go kill Paolini and his publishers.

I really need to read a new book... Preferably one without vampires...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 pm
So I have the Discworld novel Thief of Time sitting on my desk, already read. As far as Discworld goes, it's got all the trappings of a great classic. Great characters, a snarky old guy, the four horsemen of the apocalypse riding out to save the world (And the fifth, who left before the four became famous.)

Great read, and totally recommend it. :3  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Angelicstubborness

Shy Millionaire

14,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 pm
Right now? I'm reading Wait till Your Vampire Gets Home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:17 am
Angelicstubborness
Right now? I'm reading Wait till Your Vampire Gets Home.
Never heard of that book! Is it a new-ish one? What is it about? (About vampires, I assume? XD)  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Miss_Marissa315
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:08 pm
Right now I am reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I bought the one that has a new chapter added to it. It is a pretty fast read even though the size of it may look a little overwhelming if you ask me. xd It is really good so far and I will probably be finished with it in a couple weeks or so. Then I will have to find a new book to read, any recommendations? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:32 am
What genres do you like?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 am
Miss_Marissa315
Right now I am reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I bought the one that has a new chapter added to it. It is a pretty fast read even though the size of it may look a little overwhelming if you ask me. xd It is really good so far and I will probably be finished with it in a couple weeks or so. Then I will have to find a new book to read, any recommendations? biggrin

i want to read the host, but i dont really know what its about.....

im currently reading Stieg Larsson's "The Girl Who Played With Fire" second book to "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 am
I am refusing to read anything Stephanie Meyer. xD After reading Twilight... sweatdrop  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Lyember

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 am
I just started "Inkheart" by Cornelia Funke. After watching the movie, I went out and bought the book!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:38 am
Lyember
I just started "Inkheart" by Cornelia Funke. After watching the movie, I went out and bought the book!
I still have not read that book, or seen that movie. XD I heard both were great though!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Miss_Marissa315
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 pm
With Love-Wasp
Miss_Marissa315

i want to read the host, but i dont really know what its about.....

im currently reading Stieg Larsson's "The Girl Who Played With Fire" second book to "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"

The book is really good but I don't really know how to explain it. xd All I know is that it's hard to put down. I was looking into reading "The girl with the dragon tattoo" is it any good?  
•◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff