Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frozen_jaganshi777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:57 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:35 am
Name: Devlin Taliesin

Race: Vampire

Personality: Since his time at the castle, Devlin has become withdrawn, speaking only when spoken to or when the urge to converse stricks him. Oft times he's found either in his chambers or walking the castle alone. On rare occasions he's been known to mumble to himself, carrying several books at a time. Devlin is somewhat of a strange being, his attitude varying at different times. He's rather unpredictable, at times making odd requests of the castle servants. His past is a mystery to most, he himself choosing not to speak of it.
When he is not making the odd request or found mumbling quietly over books, Devling can normally be seen in the gardens or large dining hall. He appears to take delight in watching the mundane tasks of others.The air about this vampire is one of mysterious determination. He strives toward one goal, hoping small simple tasks will help him along the way.

Skills: Devlin is a vampire, nothing more, nothing less. Sired at the age of 28 (which he'd now be 98 ) he has the same physical and mental abilities as those of his kind. He was mastered in the art of Archery in his early years as well as hunting. At the time before his siring, he had a love for animals, horses in particular. He'd been a decent cook when he needed food. He is decent in his fighting, only choosing to fight when need be.

Background: Before the time of his Siring, Devlin was Duke of the Rosthorn estate on a small country in England. The village itself was very remote, far from any large cities. The Estate itself was not very large but served it's purpose for wool production. The people of the village looked to Devlin for any of their needs, thus making Devlin unofficial Lord of the area. Devlin was a kind man, he treated his servants and workers of the household with the same kindness and respect he'd expect from anyone else. Over time, he even grew close to those that had raised him from birth. His parents passed away long ago, leaving a young Devlin and his elder brother to run the estate in their absence. He was very close with his brother up until his 18th year of life. A woman came between the two, Devlins older brother taking the fall. Devlin and the young Miss Amelia married and had one daughter around his 22nd birthday. His brother left without a word. To this day, Devlin regrets ever hurting the only other kin he had, but never resented Amelia. The years to follow were happy ones for the Taliesin family and household. The village was prospering in their cash crop until one fateful winter.
Both Amelia and daughter came down with a sickness, a disease attacking the lungs. Many of the villagers women and children had also fallen to the same, the men in town forced to work twice as hard. Devlin became desperate as the death toll began to rise, the villages own doctor sick himself. He sent word out for a Doctor but, unknown to himself, the winter months had become harsh, messangers and mail coaches unable to travel through the weather. Most froze to death their first day out.
Two weeks after the messages had been sent, a man by the name of Zerouh arrived at his front door. He claimed to have a treatment for his ailing family and villager. Devlin made the mistake of believing in the oddly dressed man and ushered him in from the cold. Since that day, the villagers rarely saw the Duke, or his family. The servants of his house either left without a word or disappeared. Many people began to wonder while others mourned the loss of Lady Amelia and their Daughter, who were now buried in the small cemetery outside the estate.
Zerouh had been seen, coming and going from the Estate for two months, till finally, he was seen no more. After the disappearance of the strange man, the village fell into poverty. Wool production was down, more lives were lost with the coming winters. And still, there was hardly any sign of the Duke of Rosthorn Estate. Fed up after three years of suffering, village men marched to the Mansion, only to find Lord Devlin feeding upon an unlucky maid. Outraged and horrifed, villagers ran Devlin from his home that night, setting his mansion a flame.
For years after that, Devlin had spent most of his undead life traveling the world, going from one town to the next. He took innocent lives mercilessly, fed upon the living, killed for pleasure. He often toyed with humans before killing them, sometimes for months on end. Time went on, more years passed with his endless hunger, finding himself in the service to the Prince of Darkness himself, Lucifer.
Lucifer had just acquired an Angelic Child, Kai. He was often present during those hard learned lessons in the young Angel's life as he was being taught. He is often the overseer of Lucifer's favorite toy, and has grown an affection to the Angel, but does not act on his feelings.

Appearance: Photo 6'0" Black hair, steel grey/blue eyes. Devlins attire rarely changes. If he feels the need, he'll humor himself or others by taking on a casual look. He's rarely seen without his mask. A simple bracelet of gold is hidden beneath his gloves. He carries a few weapons, here and there, daggers normally hidden as he really has no need for them anymore.

FirefoxMoon

Ozwald the shadow knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:03 pm
Name:Rion
Race:Galerian
Aperence:weres a red pair of shorts and a wite tee shirt.User ImageUser Image
Powers:Extremly powerfull Psychic powers
Bio:Him and his brother, Cain were both created in a lab insted of born. the reason of there creation being to destroy all life on earth. Rion went against his Reason for creation, as he did Cain seen him as a tratiorand wanted to destroy him. Rion may seem bitter but is infact a nice plesant little boy.Him and Cain look eaxctly the same apart from there clothes.

Name:Cain
Race:Galerian
Aperence:Weres a lether no sleves shirt and shorts.User Image
Powers:Extremly powerfull psychic powers
Bio:The opisite of his brother,Cain is cold and usualy rude wanting nothing more than to kill ones he thinks are weaker and as he sees useless. he mainly wants to destroy his brother but recently fund a liking to him. He trys to get Rion to think like him.There has to be somthing nice in him deep down.He can sometimes be plesant as well.Him and rion look exactly the same besides there clothes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:58 pm
RP character....
User Image
Name: Anthony
Race: Human
Weapon: Dagger
About: Anthony is a wreckless youngun, that is constantly getting into trouble. He hangs around with vampires and other creatures alot and always seems to start trouble. He is very smart, but he doesn't use his wits often. He often relies on others when danger is present. He has been fighting with a dagger for some time and is quite skilled. He is known as a smart-a** everywhere, and that normally gets him into the most trouble. He just hopes he won't lose his life by speaking out of turn.  

OH NO ITS A TERRORIST

Arianna18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:07 pm
Name: Arianna
Race: Vampire
Weapon: Enchanted Long sword
Age: Older than time, Of Maker Decent From the Original Beings.
Appearance: Looks only 19. A tall slender woman, with long raven black hair tied into a braid that falls down her back just past her hips. She wears a long black trench coat and baggy black pants along with a blood red corset. Has dark purple eyes with flecks of red and porcelain skin with dark red lips. She has a tattoo of a triple moon on the back of her hand.

Bio:Arianna has been around almost as long as time itself, she has the normal vampyre abilities such as telepathy, increased speed, metabolism, strength and can blend with shadows. Is a very powerful witch has learnt the craft from her many years on the earth and always has a deck of tarot cards about. Her tattoo of the triple moon tends to glow and she uses it to draw power from the earth and in a few instances from her apponent.Can also use magic and commune with the earth to draw power or try to command the earth to move for her ( however takes a great amount of strength) Uses a basic sword that she carries with her to fight. She was once a bloodthirsty killer but now sees no point in the violence, she kills to feed and thats about it. Has a grea tlibrary filled with books on every subject when she sets up residence these will appear like magic so will the rest of her things.

Other Information: Has an underling named Blaine. Has a soft spot for the people she's around grows to care for them as familly, and has a soft heart when it comes to mortal witches ( since she remembers the witch hunts)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:59 pm
Name: Jagga Ea Rubyre

Race: Vampire, Fox demon, Fallen Angel

Appearence: Tall, one devilwing, one Angel wing, both are black, her hair is short and reddish, but varies based on her mood. Jagga has a tatoo running from the top of her eyelid to the bottom, she has small fox-ears and a foxtail, both have white tips and black bases.

Weapon: Broadsword chained to her belt

Personality: Kind, but has a very low temperment, and very tomboyish

Bio: spawn of Midnight Ea Akuma and Tyler Aesnland, has a twin sister, Isadora Ea Rubyre, and a brother, Kael Ea Rubyre, Her eldest brother, Cheveyo Ea Akuma is a mortal, but evil beyond reason

User Image
((usually more literate, but not really in the mood today, sorry guys >.< ))  

Midnight Ea Akuma

R.h.y.m.e.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:45 pm
Name: Artemis Rhyme

Race: Human?

Weapons: None

Powers: Can summon ghosts or troubled spirits of the dead to do her bidding.

Appearance: She has spikey pink-red hair, punk like, but at the same time elegant. She has cool unemotional gray eyes and a pale complexion. Her frame is wirey and thin, the word long comes to mind, and her voice is harsh but alluring. There is a strange tattoo behind her right ear.

Other: She seems to have a hidden agenda, although seems nice enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:40 pm
((Last profile edit Thrusday, June 15, 2006))
===============================================
Gaian Name: LonginusII
RP Name: Luther (also goes by Longinus)
Race: Exiled Cherub, Vampire, and Lycan ((werewolf))
Wepon(s): Long Spear, Fists, and Claymor

Vampire Appearance: User Image (Likes wares a black top hat.)

Lycan Appearance: User Image

Bio: Luther was exiled a few hundred years ago.
After being exiled He was forced to be human. He walked the earth for 23 years before He was turned in to a vampire. He doesn't how it exactly happened, but he does know that he's abit happier with this gift of a curse. Being a lycan is even more of a mistery to him. All he knows is that the beast died after turning him and its another great gift of af his curse.

Personality: Tends to be a happy person most of the time but doesn't like to smile and prefers to be alone.

Other: Nothing yet.

((Note: when I type in dark blue font I'm in my Lycan form.))
===============================================  

CaptBunnyRabbit

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:16 pm
Lucia Velucia
Age 115
Female
Vampire
Lucia has a little dagger hidden in hair for easy access when she needs it.
Lucia has always been dark and an outcasts. She normally Hides in the dark away from everyone else but once she makes friends she comes out and hangs. Lucia has also been mean in her apprenence and when shes in a bad mood back off. She might seem scary but once you become her friend you will learn to trust her and she is nice at times..
Lucia was born a vampire considering her parents were vampires too. Lucia was born in the dark and stayed in the dark. She only came out to feed or to do other mysterious things.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:13 pm
Name: Raven Spero

Race: (oh, how to decide.....) Human turned Vampire

Powers: Telepathy, manipulation, and other less-explainable mental powers

Appearance:
~Height: 5' 4"
~Weight: 125-130 lbs.
~Eye color: depending on her mood, ranging from silver to saphire blue. usualy a pale crystal-clear blue.
~Hair Color: Red or Black, depending on where she's going (no it doesn't instantly change, hence washout hair dye is a wonderful thing.)
~Orientation: Straight

Biography:
~*~Raven was born in 1689, to her Italian mother, Bella. Bella was single and not married, and so decided not to keep her. Raven was a typical orphan, left on the steps of the church and was taken in by one of the clergy there. Not knowing her name, the clergyman asked God for a sign of what to name her. A raven flew down and walked right up to their feet, and so he named the child Raven. The clergyman, Nathaniel, soon left the ministry to care for Raven and educate her. Raven has wonderful memories of Nathaniel and her. When she was 18, Nathaniel told her about her past. Raven was heartbroken to learn that she was not his child. But nevertheless, she loved him for caring for her. She almost killed herself when he disappeared with a mysterious man a year later. It became her life mission to find this mysterious man and "avenge" her best friend and "father". She did find him, and it was he who changed her forever. His name is Demitri. It was her 21st birthday, and her friends had taken her out for her birthday. All of Raven's friends had dates, but sadly, Raven was single. Slowly all of her friends left her and she was sitting alone. That is when he approached her. "Raven!" he stated. He was draped in a black cloak and his face was invisible. "You were raised by Nathaniel, but you are not his child. I know who you really are." Raven was speechless. "You either come with me, or spend the rest of your life looking for something you'll never find." Raven was shocked and didn't know what else to do. She followed Demitri back through the tavern, without saying a word. Demitri lead her up to one of the rooms above the tavern. He unlocked it and led her in. Raven looked all around the room. To her right was one large bed, a dresser on her immediate right and a night table to the left of the bed. In front of her was a fireplace and two large chairs. There was a fire in the fireplace, dimly illuminating the room. As her eyes adjusted, she noticed another figure, also in a black cape, sitting in the chair to the left of the fireplace. As Demitri closed the door the other figure rose. Raven?s heart was racing. ?They?re going to rape me!? Raven screamed inside her head. The figure was now silhouetted in front of her ?Raven!? the voice called, calmingly. ?Raven, be not afraid, my child. You are safe.? ?Nathaniel?? Raven whispered. ?Yes dear, it is.? He took down his hood. Raven stopped breathing. It was really him! Tears poured down her face. Nathaniel walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. Raven couldn?t hold back anymore. She began to sob. She had so many questions swimming in her head, it made her dizzy. She fell to her knees on the floor, face in her hands sobbing. Nathaniel bent down and picked her up. He gently sat her in the chair he was sitting in. ?Raven, Raven, stop this.? He said soothingly. ?I?m here now, there will be time for questions. Right now I have something very important to tell you. You have to listen to me.? Raven had slowly been trying to calm down while Nathaniel was talking. She stopped crying and rubbed her tear-stained cheeks. Nathaniel lifted her chin. ?Raven, I want you to join me.? Raven was puzzled. ?I want you to join me and live forever.? There was only the crackling fire in the background, otherwise silence. Raven broke it. ?I don?t understand.? she said. ?Raven you know that I would love you like my daughter, and I need you to be with me. There is so much to explain to you but that will come with time. I want you to be with me. You know that I would never hurt you. I?ve changed Raven, I?ve changed so much?? Nathaniel trailed off. ?Nathaniel, I don?t understand. What do you want me to do?? There was another slight pause. ?Raven, I want you to become a vampire.? The words were like spears to Raven. She opened her mouth to speak, but couldn?t. Nathaniel looked at raven pleadingly. Demitri, who had been sitting silently in the other chair, now spoke. ?We don?t have much time Nathaniel.? He nodded in response. ?Raven, I?m leaving forever and I don?t want to leave you here. Please come with me,? he held out his hand, ?Please?? Raven took a small step towards Nathaniel, almost as a reflex, then stopped. She took a deep breath. She had only heard stories about vampires. They weren?t supposed to be real. They were supposed to be fictional killers, evil creatures of the night, and now her best friend, her guardian, was one. She looked at Nathaniel, then at Demitri. She took Nathaniel?s hand. ?I?ll do it,? she said, ?I?m ready.?

Raven_Spero

ShadowNosferatu

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:31 pm
Mine is in my journal, her background is a fanfic. Sorry about that sweatdrop *hides from daggers and all things being thrown at her*
*pictures coming soon!!!*  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:23 am
Name: Chii
Race: Pyro Vampire
Birth Date: October 8th
Description/picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/chii331/wall_misc6.jpg
Personality:
~open
~tough
~irritable
~worrying
~does not like to be alone
~craves attention
~low self control
~emotionally sensitive
~interacting
~sad
~very social
~aggressive
~prefer organized to unpredictable
~dependent
~social chameleon
~suspicious
~values the heart over the mind
~likes large parties
~outgoing
~likes to make fun
~likes to fit in
~mildly phobic
~makes friends easily
~enjoys leadership
~clingy
~rash
Weapons: Swords, any weapon she can get her hands on.
Abilities: Fire
History: Doesnt tell anyone but those she knows very well and trusts.

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Creedner

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:45 pm
Name: Dallasian Creedner
Race: Vampire, Lycan
Birth Date: January 23, 1324
Area of origin: Limerick County, Ireland
Description/picture:
Height-6?2
Weight-257
Eyes-Orange
Hair-color/length-brown/shoulder
Build-Muscular
Personality: Keeps to himself, loner. Only runs with those he can trust.
Weapons: Old Irish sword. Has been in the family for years.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abilities: Telepathy, strength, weapons skills (mostly sword)
History: Born on a cold night of January in Counties Limerick, Ireland to Robert and Rose Creedner. Dallasian was one of twelve children of a farmer and his wife. Along with his 9 brothers, Dallasian (called Dallas for short) worked on the farm while his 3 sisters worked in the home with their mother. Dallas was seen by his father as the hardest worker, always on task and never behind on his job. As Dallas grew older, his family grew apart. His brothers left home for more work and his sisters were married. Robert was a member of a reserve army for Ireland and whenever a problem arose, he had to leave, leaving Dallas as the man of the house when he was old enough. In 1338, Robert had to go and protect his small village from an opposing clan?s invasion. The two factions met in the country side to battle, leaving Dallas home with his mother once again. The battle raged for 3 weeks, ending in the opposing clan?s defeat. When the weathered warriors returned home, every villager was waiting. Out of 500 men, only 415 of them returned. This was not an unusual thing for everyone else. But for Dallas and his mother, it was. Out of those 415 men, his father wasn?t among any of them. As his mother ran home in tears, Dallas traveled out to the battle ground with some of the other villagers to retrieve the bodies of the deceased. When they arrive at the bloody field, Dallas went on the search for his father?s body. Broken, bloody bodies littered the field but none were of his father?s. Dallas began to panic, thinking his father may have been captured and taken as a prisoner. Dallas collapsed to the ground, landing in a pool of blood with tears rolling down his face. Suddenly, Dallas was approached by a man. He had fought along side his father and told him that he wasn?t captured. Robert chased an opposing clan member into the evil forest where all dare not to go. Mystic creatures and evil spirits lurch in these woods, terrifying all dare to enter. Gathering all of his courage, Dallas rose up and entered into the woods, against the orders of other. Dallas didn?t wander far before he found a pool of blood on the ground, his father?s sash resting in it with what seemed to be claw marks in the center. In shock, Dallas slowly began to back out of the woods when he suddenly tripped. When he went to see what made him fall, Dallas sees his father?s sword lying on the ground. Dallasian reached out and picked it up. He raised the sword in the air and watched the dried blood fall off. He began to forget where he was until a howl bellowed through the woods. Dallas hoped to his feet and ran out of the woods like the wind back to his old home. Dallas threw the sword and sash to the feet of his mother and collapsed on his bed. The next few weeks were very melancholy. As the years passed, Dallas grew older and wiser, taking over his father?s chores and became a reserve solider like his father, learning the different styles of sword technique and ways of fighting. The year Dallas turned twenty was stricken with tragedy once more as a series of events unfolded. Members of Dallas? community were murdered in their own homes, drained of their blood. Every suspected the worst, believe that the children of the night were attacking their home. Dallas, along with a select few stood guard around the town, but more people still ended up dead. To make matters wore for Dallas, his eldest brother burned alive in a fire inside his farmhouse. When his brother?s remains were brought back to the town to be buried, the town was still in a panic. The pressure of protecting his home and the depressing setting around drove Dallas to the brink. As new of more attacks came at his brother?s wake, Dallas walked out to get some air. He decided to walk to the field where that dreadful battle took place years before. As he sat on a rock, Dallas began to stare up at the stars above him. Dallas began to wander of in his mind, thinking about his younger days. Suddenly, a voice came into his head. He turned to see a beautiful young woman standing over him. ?Do you mind if I sit here?? Dallas shook his head. She told him how sorry she was for his loss and the two began to talk about life and the ways of the strange world they live in. Dallas began to get sucked into this beautiful girl. She told him her name was Mara. He was entranced by this mysterious Mara until she spoke of something he found strange. ?What if I could give you the whole world? What if I could give you everlasting life?? Dallas looked confused. She slowly leaned over to Dallas? ear and softly spoke the words once more. There was a short pause. Dallas was ready to respond when he felt a sharp pain followed by ecstasy followed by a black out. Dallas woke from his slumber to see blurry flashes in his eyes of Mara leaning over him. Blood dripping from her lips, Dallas passed out again. When he awoke, Dallas found himself in on old shack behind his home. It was pitch black like the world outside the little building. Dallas stepped out and ran inside his house. The sight that was before him was gruesome. His family lay out all over his home, body parts torn from them and blood covered walls. When the villagers heard his cries, they came running to the bloody house to see what they considered a monster. The crowd charged at Dallas, calling him murderer and monster. Dallas didn?t understand why. As he ran from his house, Dallas grabbed his family sword, wrapped with his father?s sash. Dallas ran to the country side and hid. He blacked out once again. Dallas awoke in agony as the sun began to rise. He picked himself up and ran to the dreaded wood into a cave where he stayed until sunset. Dallas began to feel week and tired. He made his way out to a lake where he could wash himself. As Dallas began to wash his neck, he felt a sharp pain. Dallas rolled his hand over the side of his neck and felt two puncture wounds and fell backwards. Dallas moved his fingers to his mouth the feel his now sharpened teeth. He crawled back over the water to stare at his reflection but it wasn?t there. Dallas was horrified. He now knew why the villagers were calling him a monster. He had become what many fear. He became a vampire. Dallas began to sob as the hunger pains set in. He knew what he had to do. Dallas? first meal was a passer by. He didn?t want to do it but he knew he had to. Dallas lived like this for 300 years, traveling up and down Ireland taking odd jobs to get him by but finding ways to keep the truth hidden. He heard stories of other vampires lurching around and decided to get away from Ireland in hopes of getting away from his own kind. While in the darkness of night, Dallas stowed away on a ship headed to Ireland. As the days passed, Dallas fed on the rats in the cargo hold of the ship?

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games