Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

silent_eric

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:25 am
Emperor Chaos
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

*Her voice is like a whisper* Is that all you want? To study me from a far...when I am so near now.... *You smell her vanilla perfume, you feel the heat comming from her body rubbing against yours, you feel her hand on your stomach now...*

*He flushed and tried to look away again* But what about Azreal?

*She grins and presses her lips to yours softly, sending a shiver down your spine. Without looking, she presses the Eject button on and take the survalence tape of her(The ONLY COPY domokun )* Thank you Eric, I found what I needed. *Smirks and leaves. You hear her voice from the hall* And about Azrael, I advise you to do as he says. You should see the last man who wanted to tape me...if you can find his pieces...

*Looks after you* That's...... unfair. sweatdrop

I got to hand it to you man that was cool, but you fell for her luscious figure and lips. 3nodding

I tried not to! She tricked me! gonk Damn feminine wiles....... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 pm
silent_eric
Emperor Chaos
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

*Her voice is like a whisper* Is that all you want? To study me from a far...when I am so near now.... *You smell her vanilla perfume, you feel the heat comming from her body rubbing against yours, you feel her hand on your stomach now...*

*He flushed and tried to look away again* But what about Azreal?

*She grins and presses her lips to yours softly, sending a shiver down your spine. Without looking, she presses the Eject button on and take the survalence tape of her(The ONLY COPY domokun )* Thank you Eric, I found what I needed. *Smirks and leaves. You hear her voice from the hall* And about Azrael, I advise you to do as he says. You should see the last man who wanted to tape me...if you can find his pieces...

I got to hand it to you man that was cool, but you fell for her luscious figure and lips. 3nodding

wink  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

[Taki-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:04 pm
*hides in shadows* >.> <.< he wont find me *smirks*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:07 pm
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Emperor Chaos
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

wink

I'm onto you! The same trick won't work twice on me!  

silent_eric

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:34 pm
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Emperor Chaos
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

wink

Really? cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:42 am
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Emperor Chaos

wink

Really? cool

Yes really. I'm too smart for that. ninja  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:22 am
*Stumbles back into his room, from Zimmy's room and desperatly looks around, panicked and scared, for whatever reason*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:59 pm
silent_eric
*Stumbles back into his room, from Zimmy's room and desperatly looks around, panicked and scared, for whatever reason*
question  

korune

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:08 pm
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Emperor Chaos

wink

Really? cool

I didn't say I doubted your intellect....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:48 pm
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
wink

Really? cool

I didn't say I doubted your intellect....

Who would?! mrgreen  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:53 pm
silent_eric

*Ignoring everyone in the room, he runs to his computer and types furiously at it*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:28 am
silent_eric
silent_eric

*Ignoring everyone in the room, he runs to his computer and types furiously at it*

*All the screens around the room go blank, he looks up in anticipation as they all flicker, and a dark outline of a person appears*  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:36 am
The Original
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric

*All the screens around the room go blank, he looks up in anticipation as they all flicker, and a dark outline of a person appears*
*His image filled every screen, the image shaded in, too dark to tell anything about the figure, he spoke, his voice deep and rumbling, dripping with malvelence* Why have you called me Number 10? This line is supposed to be for emergencies only. Anyone can just come in and watch this

I don't care! *He yelled at the screens, angry* You sent me a message in my dreams! Why do you want me dead!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:03 am
((probably assuming some, if not all, people have left))

"Eric?" Zimmy spoke, concerned, from the other side of his door.

"Are you feeling okay?" She frowned, he had run away from her room in such distress that it disturbed her. Sher reached for the handle.  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:21 pm
ZimmyChild
((probably assuming some, if not all, people have left))

"Eric?" Zimmy spoke, concerned, from the other side of his door.

"Are you feeling okay?" She frowned, he had run away from her room in such distress that it disturbed her. Sher reached for the handle.

*Niether clone, nor Original responded to her, from the sound of muffled yelling from inside, he may not have even heard you*  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games