Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Main room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:30 pm
"Please tell me, I've been gone for a very long time..." Zimmy put on a worried face. She wondered how bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:35 pm
well people would attack me cause I was little.... but that wasn't as bad as when hadou attacked me cause he wanted to get to mommy... *frowns and rubs my eyes. not liking the memorie*  

muletothefoxxes

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:38 pm
"Poor kid. You wanted to be big just because of the power?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:40 pm
no I wanted to be big so I'd stop looking so vunerable. then I wanted to be human so I'd stop looking more powerful than I am  

muletothefoxxes

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:48 pm
muletothefoxxes
no I wanted to be big so I'd stop looking so vunerable. then I wanted to be human so I'd stop looking more powerful than I am

Zimmy nodded, "I getcha." But now further questions appeared, "So uh... what power is that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:52 pm
*shrugs* lots of powers, that I didn't realy know how to use.... I don't have them any more though  

muletothefoxxes

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:55 pm
muletothefoxxes
*shrugs* lots of powers, that I didn't realy know how to use.... I don't have them any more though

"Probably a good thing," Zimmy's light mood came back again. "Has there been any big trouble though?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:58 pm
ZimmyChild
muletothefoxxes

"Probably a good thing," Zimmy's light mood came back again. "Has there been any big trouble though?"
there was big troubles with funyun and hadou. but mommy has moved us, so they aren't a problem any more  

muletothefoxxes

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:03 pm
"Ah. Well... I need to talk to Neoka... are you sure she'll be here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:06 pm
no not sure. but she told me this morning that she'd be here later today. why don't you send her a letter?  

muletothefoxxes

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:08 pm
Zimmy pursed her lips, "Maybe... I'd prefer to talk in person. I mean. It just seems kind of rude since I haven't been here for a very long time. I want to apologize and..." she paused, and at length she spoke again, "Explain why..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:09 pm
*nods* sometimes though she won't come out unless asked to  

muletothefoxxes

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:20 pm
"Maybe a letter is not such a bad idea. Um... well my stationary is in my room. If you'd like to accompany me that would be lovely. we can swing by the kitchen and grab some food stuffs!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:24 pm
I'll meet you in your room. there is something weird going on in the kitchen that I'd rather not interupt  

muletothefoxxes

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:29 pm
"Oh... alright then. See you there." Zimmy walked away heading towards the flight of stairs in the large demonic bastion that would lead, eventually, to her floor. And to room 59.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff