Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:58 pm
Crimson held his hand out, fingers curled and palm exposed. "You think I am like normal humans?" A swirling vortex appeared in his palm, all light was being sucked into it until they stood in total darkness. "If you wish to show me, pour your thoughts into the vortex." He paused. "It will display them for us both."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:31 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson held his hand out, fingers curled and palm exposed. "You think I am like normal humans?" A swirling vortex appeared in his palm, all light was being sucked into it until they stood in total darkness. "If you wish to show me, pour your thoughts into the vortex." He paused. "It will display them for us both."

"Again, why do you think I care what you can do? It doesn't bother me a bit. But if you want to see my place of housing, then step on through."He smirks, vortex of swirling shadows appearing behind him. He steps through, leaving him behind, waiting to see if he follows. Lucian stands on the other side, of the vortex, staring at him. "Now, you step through....You can't get back through unless I allow it. I control the realm, not anyone else. So, if you don't want to step through into this vortex of total insanity, I completely understand."He smirks, looking at him over his glasses.
((Hey, when you post, PM me so that I know ok? I don't look on here very often because it's alway so dead.))  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:31 pm
Crimson stepped through with no hesitation. :What does he think I am?: He yawned slightly. "Your realm of sorts does not scare me Lucian" He smirked. "Not many things do anymore" He folded his arms across his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:44 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson stepped through with no hesitation. :What does he think I am?: He yawned slightly. "Your realm of sorts does not scare me Lucian" He smirked. "Not many things do anymore" He folded his arms across his chest.

He chuckles, watching him step through. The entrance closes, leaving them in a place that looks exactly like where they just were....It's like they never left. "Now, it looks like the same place, right?...Not even close."He takes one step forward, everything begining to shift. The trees turn to burning craters, the castle behind them catching on fire. It doesn't extinguish, nor burn down the building. It just keeps it lit and burning with an intense flame. The ground they stand on, cracks, lava flowing through them. The ground is turned from grass, to hardened magma, black and smooth, as if it was leveled over. Ghosts fly everywhere, nodding to Lucian as they pass, chains rattling and dragging the ground. Lucian leans against the castle, tongues of flames bouncing off of his jacket, glasses reflecting it. He looks over at Crimson, smirking over his glasses. "Welcome to my personal Hell! Make yourself comfortable and watch the ghosts....They like to play with the guests."  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:22 pm
Crimson looked around. "Wow, impressive" He had a tone of boredum in his voice. A ghost slipped by him and grabbed his jacket, attempting to pull him away. He sighed and grabbed the ghost by the back of his jacket. Crimson's eyes flared deep orange and the ghost was incinerated. "Ok, why are we here?" He looked around, unamused.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:28 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson looked around. "Wow, impressive" He had a tone of boredum in his voice. A ghost slipped by him and grabbed his jacket, attempting to pull him away. He sighed and grabbed the ghost by the back of his jacket. Crimson's eyes flared deep orange and the ghost was incinerated. "Ok, why are we here?" He looked around, unamused.

"Well, most of my memories, energy and the like are channeled through here. If you don't care about seeing anything and would rather try and destroy the world, then leave. I'll be still alive, returning here, as my body incinerates, but my soul lives on and comes back out from here."He smirks, then looks over at the ghost. It seeps back up from the lava, dragging its chains and moaning. "Guys, do you mind leaving him be? I told you to stop messing with my guests? How many times must I remind you of this...Geez."He sighs, holding his forehead with one hand, shaking his head.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:37 pm
Crimson sighed, "And you cant change any of this?" He looked at the regenerating ghost. "Everything is fixable."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:53 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson sighed, "And you cant change any of this?" He looked at the regenerating ghost. "Everything is fixable."

"This place is based on my inner power. Meet me...Or at least the base of me. This place fuels my power, as it is my power....It comes straight from me heart, soul, blood line, all of that. This place is controled by my own limitations and morals. You could get no lower than this. Most people have a base power of a water or fire of maybe and earth element. This goes deeper than fire itself....This is a power of Hell itself."He glares at him, walking forward a bit. "Refuge here is quite nice. I can relax, be my own master, never have to worry about the troubles of the world above. I quite enjoy it, but the power likes to have fun and I rampage sometimes....Venting makes lots more sense if you do it where no one can get hurt."He chuckles, opening the rift back up and stepping back through. "I've shown you my power, but you haven't shown me anything. Just a stupid pistol, a dagger, and you."  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:45 pm
He stepped through the vortex and the world melted back to its origional state. The fire on the castle had been extinguished and ghost's walked no more. Crimson chuckled at Lucian's statement. "I honestly have not offered to show you anything of my past." He turned back to face him "But I suppose I can give you a taste." He unsheathed his dagger, it gleamed blood red in the moonlight. He slashed a huge symbol in the air in front of Lucian. It radiated an evil yet calming energy, just before the whole world seemed to split and crack. The two were caught up in a massive explosion of energy and golden trails of light spun around them. Screaming of witches, ghosts, and lost souls penetrated their minds, hearts, and souls. Nothing escaped the piercing crys of the dead, trees wilted and caught fire, the grass curled and died, and all of the ground had scorch marks on it. Crimson stood calmly as his very flesh was scarred, twisted, and melted away. The last of the golden lights had vanished and were replaced by decrepit and decayed beings. Souls of all those his dagger had destroyed walked about them. For they had always been there but now showed themselves. "Souls of the damned, at my command, until this blade is thrice broken." Crimson stabbed the middle of the symbol he had drawn, and a hissing sound echoed from it as it broke. All of the souls that had been released were drawn back into it, moaning and screams once again entered their minds and grasped at their souls. "This is what I live with, that was the first step into my mind" His flesh melted back to its origional state and he resheathed his blade. "The Twisted Soul Blade has been reawoken"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:34 pm
M6dH6tter
He stepped through the vortex and the world melted back to its origional state. The fire on the castle had been extinguished and ghost's walked no more. Crimson chuckled at Lucian's statement. "I honestly have not offered to show you anything of my past." He turned back to face him "But I suppose I can give you a taste." He unsheathed his dagger, it gleamed blood red in the moonlight. He slashed a huge symbol in the air in front of Lucian. It radiated an evil yet calming energy, just before the whole world seemed to split and crack. The two were caught up in a massive explosion of energy and golden trails of light spun around them. Screaming of witches, ghosts, and lost souls penetrated their minds, hearts, and souls. Nothing escaped the piercing crys of the dead, trees wilted and caught fire, the grass curled and died, and all of the ground had scorch marks on it. Crimson stood calmly as his very flesh was scarred, twisted, and melted away. The last of the golden lights had vanished and were replaced by decrepit and decayed beings. Souls of all those his dagger had destroyed walked about them. For they had always been there but now showed themselves. "Souls of the damned, at my command, until this blade is thrice broken." Crimson stabbed the middle of the symbol he had drawn, and a hissing sound echoed from it as it broke. All of the souls that had been released were drawn back into it, moaning and screams once again entered their minds and grasped at their souls. "This is what I live with, that was the first step into my mind" His flesh melted back to its origional state and he resheathed his blade. "The Twisted Soul Blade has been reawoken"

"Ok. Well, do you hear that all the time? Or just when you slash that blade like that?"He smirks, leaning against a tree. "I hear souls a lot. Visiting Hell will do that. Actually got offered a position for a right-hand man to Death.....Still pondering on that one. If I took it, I'd be able to kill without warning, but not who I wanted. Decisions, decisions."He rubs his chin, thinking quite hard. "Anyway, anything else you want to show me, or is that it? Does it seem odd that neither one of us find anything interesting or spectacular at all?"He looks at him, a curious expression on his face, having one of those thought that crossed his mind coming into the open.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:14 pm
"I hear this all the time" His face was blank "The dagger just allows me to unleash them, or anything else for that matter" He smirked "We have both been through far worse for anything like this to affect either of us." Crimson had built a certain respect for Lucian, he wasnt just the smart-a** he had suspected him to be at first. "That is all you can see for now, unless you see me fight, then you may get a taste of something more." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:24 pm
M6dH6tter
"I hear this all the time" His face was blank "The dagger just allows me to unleash them, or anything else for that matter" He smirked "We have both been through far worse for anything like this to affect either of us." Crimson had built a certain respect for Lucian, he wasnt just the smart-a** he had suspected him to be at first. "That is all you can see for now, unless you see me fight, then you may get a taste of something more." He chuckled.

"Well, I'm not one for idle threats or induced fights, so I think I'll pass."He chuckles, propping one foot against the tree. "I have to say, you have been worth my time. I don't beleive anyone has heard me say that....And if they have, I killed them after...Apparently not worth my effort. But you're worth both, so be whatever you like, just don't celebrate. Anyway, what should we do now? I'm bored..."He closes his eyes, pulling his hat over them, sighing.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:16 pm
Distant crashes were heard, gunshots. "Well we could investigate that if you'd like." After all not many thing's peaked his interests these days. Random gunshots could lead to a fight, a chance to enhance his skills, a chance to kill, draw blood, unleash pent up aggression and fury even.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:26 pm
M6dH6tter
Distant crashes were heard, gunshots. "Well we could investigate that if you'd like." After all not many thing's peaked his interests these days. Random gunshots could lead to a fight, a chance to enhance his skills, a chance to kill, draw blood, unleash pent up aggression and fury even.

"Yes, of course, what's another soul down to Hell mean for my job? Not a thing....Nothing at all, unless I'm the gate guardian at the time, then we have a good deal. I hate guard duty...Pisses me off."He walks towards the gunshots, then notices them coming from his turret. "Oh brilliant. That's the third time this week one of those old guns malfunctioned....I'm tired of replacing my door!"He huffed, highly irritated, then shruged it off, turning back to him. "Well, so much for that..."  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:34 pm
"Im not so sure" He was pointing towards the back of the turret, a small metal star shaped object was stuck in the back of it. "We are going to need to run and find cover." "NOW!" He made off for a small hut a few hundred feet away, dodging and weaving. Behind them small yet sharp whistles could be heard, followed by something sticking into the ground with great force. Crimson reached the building and dove in through an already broken window. "Assassins." He spoke quietly  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games