Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 pm
((Wow. that was like record short.))

Allison then said "You can show them to their rooms, which will be on the complete other side of the mansion. Tell them they aren't allowed to go near my- well our room for some reason, make one up. And I will be in our room until you get back from doing that" she smiled, kisssing him and then going off towards her/their room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:06 pm
"Alright." he smiled, watching her walk off. He walked with his friends to their room and waited till they sobered up. It was really fast. He explained everything to them. "Oh and one last thing...dont come near me and Allison's room. She doesnt like strangers. And she sleeps with a gun so watch out."  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:12 pm
When Jirio came in the room Allison was sitting on a couch watching tv. She then turned it off and asked "Well, what did they say? And more importantly what did you tell them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:15 pm
"They agree. and you sleep with a gun and sleep o'natural."  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:21 pm
"Ya, you wish." she giggled, hitting him playfully on the arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:06 pm
"Heh. Indeed i do. But I respect you too much to put you thought htat." Jiro smiled.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:23 am
Allison rolled her eyes. "Don't even think about it." she smirked sitting down on the couch again. "So what did yoiu tell them about.... us?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:10 am
"Im injured and I'm in your room. I cant leave it. and you want no distractions while I heal. And the thing that told them was a hologram. Theyll fall for anything." Jiro smiled.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:50 pm
Allison smirked "wouldn't they noticed if you were injured? How dumb are they?" laughed.

((prob. gonna be gone most of today and tommorow....))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 pm
"They were still kinda stoned." Jiro smiled, kissing her cheek.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:20 am
Allison kissed him back. "What about when they become un-stoned again? Would their IQ get higher, or are they just stupid?" she asked giggleling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:59 pm
Jiro smiled. "I really dont know." Jiro smiled, looking at her. "They're really nice people. Thanks foor sheltering them." he grinned  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:09 am
"Oh its fine. They just have to stay away from me, thats all." Allison said grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:23 pm
?" Jiro said smiling.

In the room across the mansion, Jiro's friends were just recovering from being stoned.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:57 pm
"Well its true." allison said looking at jiro. "Unless you want dead friends of corse...." she aid looking on the floor.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games