Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:30 pm
Crap! Not good!, thought Seirah. She smiled and called, "Just enjoying the sun. This is one of the best places to get a tan after all!" To prove her point, she laid down and looked at the sky. Kumori, catching on, laid down too, and basked in the glow coming from the sun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:37 pm
"You can cut the act i already heared."Hunter and blaze and walk in side snd they see all the ninja oh crap it what they thought.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:45 pm
Seirah growled and sat up quickly. "Stupid! That was extremely stupid of me!" she muttered. "You're right it was stupid of you, now get over it and focus on our mission. Tekashi's will be starting soon too," said Shino. "I know, I know."

Tekashi looked around. This'll be fun, she thought. Just then, the exam proctor ordered everyone to take their seats. The exam's about to begin! All I have to do is take the test and not worry about anything else! she thought smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:58 pm
Hunter activated his byakugan and blaze started to tell him the anwser's he couldn't see form wher he was. Hunter started to write the anwser's down. and siad good boy blaze.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:48 am
Reiko sighed as she took the exam lets see... she wrote down some answers she knew then thought for a moment am i the only one in my group that rellies on my brain more then anything else... she sighed again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:32 pm
Hunter got a sudden chill down his back when he heared someone wrtie his name when he cheated. Hunter sighed and looked at his paper he had only gotten the first five. Hunter got more and more anwser's. he was finshed execpt for the last one #10.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 pm
Tekashi sighed. She was done with the test and was really bored.

Kumori sat up suddenly and let out a low wimper. "Somebody's close Sensei," Seirah stated, going over to where Kumori was. She looked around and saw who it was. "Hey, how're things going?" asked Kiba, landing on the roof with Akamaru. "It's going fine. Now leave. You aren't permitted to be here right now," ordered Shino joining the quartet. "Dad, you really do need to leave," Seirah said, pushing her father closer to the edge. "Ok, ok, I get the picture. Oh, Seirah, we're going out for supper tonight," Kiba said before leaving. Seirah watched her father leave and shook her head. "Why couldn't he tell me that later?" she mused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 pm
Hunter was bored he was waiting for the last question. Blaze smiled and fell asleep on Hunter's head. Hunter smiled at Blaze.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:27 pm
Seirah waited for Tekashi to join them on the roof. "It's about time for the Tenth Question," she said aloud.

Once the proctor stood in front of the group again, he asked if anyone wanted to leave before the final question was asked. There's my cue to leave, thought Tekashi. She stood, bowed and exited the room. As soon as the others had finished leaving. The proctor said, "If you do not want to risk failing, I ask you to leave now. There is no shame in leaving."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:41 pm
Hunter did not move from where he was because Hunter was not going to give up.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:59 pm
Reiko stayed i'm not going to chicken out know!! she thought.She took a quick galnce at her teamates and saw them not moving either  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:02 pm
Seirah watched those coming out of the academy and she didn't see Hunter. Not good, if he doesn't come out soon then he'll fail, she thought. Carefully, she whistled really softly. "I'll give them a few more minutes then, I'll deliver the news that these are the ones that actually passed," she told Shino.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:11 pm
Hunter stood up and said "i'm leaveing" he said smileing he turned back and siad "team come on. Hunter walk out of the building waiting for his team to come with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:32 pm
((Uh, in theory, blaze would have heard the whistle and ran out the door with hunter following. *shrugs* oh well.))

Seirah decided that she had waited long enough. "Ready Sensei?" she asked. "Yes," said Shino disappearing. He reappeared in the class room. "Sorry, but those of you still hear failed. You didn't know when it was time to retreat and regroup." At the same time he was telling the kids in the classroom that they had failed, Seirah and Kumori dropped to the ground. Standing, she smiled and said, "Congrats! You pass! Get a good night sleep because tomorrow the fun really begins!"  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:44 pm
Hunter said "do you have to yell so loud." Blaze was standing beside him his ears twitchiing.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games