Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:02 am
(I'm still in too)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:08 pm
rocker_gal226
(I'm still in too)

((can i put u in charge until gaia goes back up in my house? i can try ta be on at least once a week. it will rlly help me out  

vampire_knight_loves_zero

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:14 am
sure, no problem  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:30 pm
rocker_gal226
sure, no problem

((thank u soo more rocker_gal226 it's ur turn to contuine if u dont mind. u are sarah's mother too rite?))  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 pm
(No, I need someone else for that)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 pm
rocker_gal226
(No, I need someone else for that)

ok well...can u contuine the story anyway?  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:10 am
(yeah, lets continue this)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:39 pm
rocker_gal226
(yeah, lets continue this)

((alright. good. please continue...it's all yours))  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 pm
"I'm prepared for the worrying,"Sarah muttered before getting out of the car and walking into the house, immediatly ambushed by her mother. "Hey mom,"she mumbled before coughing a few times.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:49 pm
((ok guys just plz try to keep up the RP plz i'm tryin to get gaia back at my house so dont let the RP die thanx))  

Velsaria

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:42 pm
{{I'll be on again once the school plays done.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:12 pm
(Okay that's great! thanks!)  

rocker_gal226

VioletFallon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 am
Can i JOIN in???

If i can....

(Oringal Character)
Gaia Username:VioletFallon
Name: Courtney Fallon Torrington
Species (can go beyond human, vampire, wolf): Vampire
Location: From London, England then moved to Forks, Washington
Powers: Can Control ALL things and can Manipulate Elements
Looks:User Image
Past: Courtney was born in Febuary 18 in London England. Her family was one of the Richest in the World. A few months after her 18th birthday her parents died in a Car Accident. She was not sent to the Ophanage, but she lived alone, finally realizing how hard it was. One night, when it was three months after her parents died, she wandered in the woods. She met a man with blood red eyes, she didnt know who he was, but her instincts were screaming wildly at her that she needed to run, run as fast as she can to the house. She walked a few steps back and finally asked 'Who are you and what are you doing here?' the stranger said nothing just staring at her. After a few minutes the stranger came closer, then bit her. Her blood-curling scream was heard by a guard that worked for her parents and ran to wear he heard it. By the time he reached her, she was moving like she was tasered, screaming now and then. He carried her to the House and laid her on her bed. He knew he cant tell what happened to her and never came back. three days later she awoke. She stayed in Englang for the Rest of her existence and has now moved to Forks, seeking a new adventure...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 am
(You can join!)  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:02 pm
VioletFallon
Can i JOIN in???

If i can....

(Oringal Character)
Gaia Username:VioletFallon
Name: Courtney Fallon Torrington
Species (can go beyond human, vampire, wolf): Vampire
Location: From London, England then moved to Forks, Washington
Powers: Can Control ALL things and can Manipulate Elements
Looks:User Image
Past: Courtney was born in Febuary 18 in London England. Her family was one of the Richest in the World. A few months after her 18th birthday her parents died in a Car Accident. She was not sent to the Ophanage, but she lived alone, finally realizing how hard it was. One night, when it was three months after her parents died, she wandered in the woods. She met a man with blood red eyes, she didnt know who he was, but her instincts were screaming wildly at her that she needed to run, run as fast as she can to the house. She walked a few steps back and finally asked 'Who are you and what are you doing here?' the stranger said nothing just staring at her. After a few minutes the stranger came closer, then bit her. Her blood-curling scream was heard by a guard that worked for her parents and ran to wear he heard it. By the time he reached her, she was moving like she was tasered, screaming now and then. He carried her to the House and laid her on her bed. He knew he cant tell what happened to her and never came back. three days later she awoke. She stayed in Englang for the Rest of her existence and has now moved to Forks, seeking a new adventure...

yes u can join
but i need u to send me yer character via PM k
thank u

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out