Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:18 am
wlaks in the village  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:36 am
There back!!! Uh oh. Um... HELP!!

(The goblins are trying to take over the village. We need backup.)  

Aphroditis

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:12 pm
hmph*shoots goblins with holy gun*pathetic creatures  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:44 am
Yay! the warior has come to save me. Oh thank you kind and generous sovior. How ever can I repay you?!!!  

Aphroditis

Aphroditis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:04 am
I know... a gift!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:37 pm
just tell me where are the goblins  

vampiredracula911

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:51 pm
Jayce didn't have battle in mind. He was walking along the village road, reading a book as always, when he heard the shot. He was not sure whether it was a gun or a magic blast. (You gotta be specific. I.E: What did you shoot it with.) That was all he needed. Putting the book away, and drawing a Kunai, he ran around a corner and came face to face with three goblins. The craven animals yelped in surprise. The first fell with it's throat slashed. The other two retaliated, the second swinging a crudely made club at Jayce. He ducked the blow and gutted the idiot. The third turned and tried to run. Jayce wasn't one for mercy. He threw his Kunai, striking the fetid creature in the spinal column. It died instantly. Striding over to the fallen foe, Jayce retrieved his Kunai. Disgusting. What are they made of s**t? They smell worse dead than alive. He heard voices around the corner, and recognized one as Darkness. Striding into the open, Jayce addressed him, ignoring the stranger. We both know there are more here friend Darkness.. You up for a hunt?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:54 pm
hmph I love a good hunt*takes out 9ft long katana  

vampiredracula911

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:41 pm
Jayce grinned wickedly. The pathetic creatures probably won't be much of a challenge, but a hunt is not a hunt without prey. He drew his Kunai and checked the rounds in his revolver. Good to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:20 pm
hehe try to keep up*runs into the street cutting goblins*  

vampiredracula911

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:31 am
hm.....mind if i tell you a story about my sword.........it belonged to a ex-soldier named sephiroth he was the greatest in the land due to having alien genes inside him called jenova cells he went insane after he found out that his mother died during childbirth and his father made him a monster he started refering jenova as his true mother 2 men named zack fair and cloud strife killed him for about to destroy the planet i looked at his body and he said to me take it and gave me his sword  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:37 am
(Copyright?) Interesting.  

Melkore The Bard

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:30 am
(lol i love sephiroth)hmph  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:42 pm
Jayce was thinking about the one winged angel. He had known Sephiroth before his homicidal change. Back when he was a SOLDIER. Back when they both worked for Shin-Ra. I knew him you know.  

Melkore The Bard

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:32 pm
that zack told me before he died that seph was a total jackass  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items