Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hurricane-Hedgehog! I'm back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Genre Music do you like?
  Rock/Metal
  Rap
  Country
  Techno
  Rock Varities
  Other
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 am
=D Ha~

At least yours doesn't fall on mothers day alot. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:44 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

doesn't really matter i dont really do anything on my birthday

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:48 am
=0 Same, I just get money and they let me go shop. =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:56 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i get a little money i go to my favorite restraunt i buy myself a few things i come home hang out with friends and go to bed that about all i do during my birthday, and you kow what sucks? i have to remind them it my birthday...

shadow toan

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:58 am
Yes I shall reveal more of MYSELF! -has a Zero Costume on from Code Geass- I am Zero!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:59 am
Aww, that sucks toan. D:  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:00 am

code geass is my second favorites anime -piolet the lancealot and stab zero- and yes it do sucks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:00 am
And I'm surprised that people are talking in here but only you guys ever talk in here T^T..anyways biggrin Um...For mine i gets money not really anything I want an clothes as well..I think...last birthday it was raining xD We were outside have a water ballon/watergun war I WAS DA MAN/WARRIOR!  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:02 am
Lancelot sucks! And actually ._. Holy crap but I loved tha Anime how it was ._. I actually..cried..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 am

i cried on the last episode it was so sad how he made himself the most hated person on earth on purpose just to sacrifice himself to get rid of it crying

shadow toan

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:08 am
I know bro I feel ya pain crying that's when I cried too It's Epic..compared to anything I've ever seen...and beleive I've seen some Epic things..and I don't usually cry from stuff I watch..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:11 am
Well maybe you just pester poeple to come to your profile. You know like a door to door sales person? =p I came in here because I like to chat to you but i'm sure otehr poeple don't really like beeing asked to come to visit...or at least what I think. How about you toan? :-0  

Im Windspirit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 am
Maybe that's it ._. Man this Guild is dead..I barely see any new active potential members that are really active in this Guild xD only Recent one's are Toan(Which was like a month or 2 ago..) and Linky ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:16 am

and how sazaku become the next zero and had to pretend he was dead and never reveal his identity tha was pretty kool how it was a curse and as well as revenge. and i just came out of boredum. only one person talk to me on my pro but oh well

shadow toan

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 am
Hurricane_hedgehog
Maybe that's it ._. Man this Guild is dead..I barely see any new active potential members that are really active in this Guild xD only Recent one's are Toan(Which was like a month or 2 ago..) and Linky ._.

and i already have more post then most of you not soup or wind they got too much!

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games