Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:07 pm
She chuckled,she had her hands on his chest.she kissed him back when he kissed her. She blushed "I am too"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 pm
Cole grinned and kissed her again. "I just cant believe it." He chuckled, shaking his head as he played gently with her fingers that were laced with his. "You're too good." He sighed. "Oh what will your brother say." He wondered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:19 pm
she blushed and kissed him back. "I dont care what my brother says..he just wants me happy anyway" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 pm
Cole nodded. "Yeah. True. But he really didn't seem to like me much" He frowned lightly and kissed her again. "Agh. I can't stop kissing you! You're irrestitable!" He joked  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:34 pm
Mandy blushed and giggled "I love your kisses I don't mind" she blushed. She honestly didn't care what her brother thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:20 pm
Cole grinned widely. "Thats good. Because I wouldn't stop kissing you anyhow." He admitted chuckling. He pulled her into a gentle hug, running his hand gently through her hair and down her back.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:04 pm
Mandy smiled and layed her head on his shoulder. His hands felt good on her back.She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:07 pm
Cole grinned and kissed her hair gently. "You're the first real person I've ever met. Ever loved. Ever will love." He said softly, the last part was bearly a whisper. He laughed softly and hugged her close.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:22 pm
She blushed. "Cole your the first...person to ever get this close to me.." she said honestly.she turned her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:27 pm
Cole smiled and stroked her hair gently. "Well that sucks for every other guy." He scoffed, laughing softly. He kissed her forehead, smiling widely. "You're truly outstanding. Unique. Unlike anyone I've ever known." He said nodding gently  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:30 pm
Mandy sighed and closed her eyes.She chuckled lightly. "thank you. Cole..I need to tell you somthing..." she was getting nervous,  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:34 pm
Cole peered at her curiously. He held her tightly and kissed her forehead. "Go ahead." He said softly. Bracing himself for something horrible.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:42 pm
Mandy bit her lip softly then took a breath. "uh..My brothers been talking to doctors...and..I found out I have a chance to get my sight back..." she waited for his reaction  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:56 pm
Cole sighed with relief. "That's fantastic!" He grinned and kissed her cheek. "Why don't you seem excited about it?" He tilted his head and peered at her curiously.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:04 pm
"Becuase..I'm scared" she took a deep breath "I havent been able to see since I was 8..." she was also worried about his reaction. "and..I..was worried what you would think..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games