Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 pm
Amanda chuckled " no, but it felt wierd" she smiled and looked at him "you've never tickled someone before?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:45 pm
"Vampire darling, i didn't even know there was such a thing until a few miniutes ago." He said smiling as he licked her neck. "Does that tickle?"  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:48 pm
Amanda blushed. "no.." she giggled lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:23 pm
"Then why are we laughing?" He asked as he pulled back and cocked his head to the side.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:57 pm
Amanda smiled. He was Soooo adorable. "Becuase I'm not usually licked. Let alone by a hot guy" she blushed the last part slipped out.she coverd her mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:42 pm
Matthew blushed. "Your pretty cute yourself.." He smiled. "There are other way's to tickle people?! Really Tell me how?!!" Matthew asked rather excitedly.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:54 pm
She chuckled . "okay..um.." she gestured how to do it on him. Then grabbed his hands and put them on her sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:45 am
KMatthew gently wiggled his fingers agains't her as he kissed her forhead, "Laugh?"  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:06 am
At first it did nothing. Then he got her spot and she started to luaghed "okay..Okay okay okay" she squirmed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 am
"This is fun.." Matthew smiled and picked he rup wrapping her legs around his wasit and her arms around her necks. He continued to tickle her. Suddenly he stopped. His X girlfriend was in the door way."WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!"  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:01 pm
Amanda abruptly stopped luaghing. She couldn't see who was yelling but it made her jump.She buried her face in his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:20 pm
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Asked Matthew's ex as she grabbed the girl by the back off her neck and pealed her off of Matthew.

"LET HER GO!!!" Matthew screaemd.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:14 pm
Amanda blushed and fell to the floor.She gripped the back of her neck where it hurt. She scrambled away from the girl "Who the hell are you!?'' she looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:49 pm
"I'm his girlfriend.."

"EX GIRLFRIEND!!" Matthew shouted and pushed her. She tripped over the balcony railing and fell. "Opps...."

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:44 pm
Her eyes widened "please tell me she's not human..." she whispered. She scrambled to her feet to look straight at . "you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff