Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:22 pm
*Update* I am now an ACL of 6.6 working on making my Hack a CL10.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:25 pm
just added a few points to my Mantis Ring it is now a CL 7.8

my character is a 4.2 though  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:30 pm
3.1, Finding it difficult however to find orbs seeing as how ZEN gardens is too hard and the ranch is too easy, ALONG with dead mans pass except for omgwtf  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:34 pm
Dameon the -V-
3.1, Finding it difficult however to find orbs seeing as how ZEN gardens is too hard and the ranch is too easy, ALONG with dead mans pass except for omgwtf
'

make sure to watch the enemies level "if there name is in green it means they are around your level" if you go outside that the items drop less

also having people in your party raises your luck "as does the angelic set if you want to go that rout"

the dead mans pass quests will give you a load of orbs for each one you complete so try those "or other quests you haven't finished like in the ranch"  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:21 pm
Agamum
Dameon the -V-
'

make sure to watch the enemies level "if there name is in green it means they are around your level" if you go outside that the items drop less

also having people in your party raises your luck "as does the angelic set if you want to go that rout"

the dead mans pass quests will give you a load of orbs for each one you complete so try those "or other quests you haven't finished like in the ranch"

I couldn't have put it better myself. :3

@Dammie: The best place to farm with your level as it is right now is at the Zen Gardens with a crew at night. Farm at the areas where the Ghost Lanterns spawn. You'll find loads and loads of ring drops and orb drops within half an hour of killing. That is if you're at a high enough level to make the Ghost Lanterns appear green to you. If not then I suggest killing lots of those "normal" Kokeshi dolls for farming at the crossroads. Those are easy enough to kill at an equal level basis.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:52 pm
wow, dead man's pass is hard..esp. for level 3 rings...  

Ronzalpha201

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:09 pm
yeah but you get 7 orbs for killing that OMFG monster "and he isn't even a boss just a rare spawn"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:12 pm
wait I could always go in there with you and kill the enemies that way you completed the quests

"I can solo the WTF thing now"

there is the boss the OMFG the gulashes "or however it is spelled" all rare spawns

then there is the purse which is really easy to get once you know where it is  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 pm
for some reason I am getting hardly any orb drops from these lanterns yet I am killing them in droves

"they are still coning green as well"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:52 pm
*shrugs*
I have my angelic set and my pirate set both to cl 3.0 and I'm working on my hack and land shark but the orb hunting has been hindered by the recent memory leaks. It is absolutely, well, unbearable or else i would be 4.2 right now. And Zen is too difficult for me at the moment, cherry blossoms hit me for...124 per hit? 3 hits and I'm gone....  

Dameon the -V-

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:29 pm
Dameon the -V-
*shrugs*
I have my angelic set and my pirate set both to cl 3.0 and I'm working on my hack and land shark but the orb hunting has been hindered by the recent memory leaks. It is absolutely, well, unbearable or else i would be 4.2 right now. And Zen is too difficult for me at the moment, cherry blossoms hit me for...124 per hit? 3 hits and I'm gone....

The Kokeshi Dolls dropped a lot for me. You should farm those instead since they are more manageable than the Cherry Fluffs. Not to mention good amounts of rings for salvaging.
It's not the memory leak that's brought about an orb drought, but a counter that sets up the percentages of drops. If you haven't gotten a certain drop in a certain amount of kills then the percentage goes up for that certain item somewhat. Once you get it then the counter restarts and the percentage falls back to its original state. That was the result of the most recent update.
Update: I'm now a 7.6 ACL. I will attempt Otami once again after I get to 7.7 in hopes that the Masks of D&R are manageable by that level.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:59 pm
I will need to find a party to get orbs cause regardless what I kill no orbs are dropping  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 am
Current goal in Zomg. To find some item components worth using my crystals on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:10 pm
I wanna come back!!!!!!

well i'm gonna come back!! using my sisters account!!
RaWrrr;;

~__~

Starting all over again this is my 2nd time!!!!! ARghh!!!
I'm so piss off!! But I miss gaia...

-Vicious Yuki =]

it's been a long fustrating and depressing time...how's everyone doing?

^___^  

p i n k y l i i c i o u s

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:11 pm
Welcome back yuki~

Mildly frustrated but, Overall happy.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games