Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:11 pm
she sighed, "not really but i know that i should. i can't afford to waste away now." she smiled although she didn't want to move.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:21 pm
((i think i'm going to head off, i'm dozing on the keys. lol.))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:26 pm
((I think I'll turn in soon, too. Got a big day tomorrow.))

"Are you a picky eater?" Piper asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:05 am
she shook her head, "no, not really." she smiled knowing that it usually made things easier that there were very few things that she didn't like. she did have her favorites but that didn't mean they were all she'd eat.

((what made it a big day?))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:46 pm
((Homecoming!))

Piper vanished, then came back with a can of lukewarm ravioli.
"Will this work?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:30 pm
((ah, i remember stuff like that. personally i hated it but that was just because i don't like dealing with people...lol))

she shrugged, "i guess that it's fine with me." she smiled gently almost shocked by how quick he had moved but she didn't let anything on in her expression.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:43 am
((My friends aren't the kind of people you can get mad at easily. To me, at least. I think we wrecked a couple of grind lines. One of which, my biology partner is in. She kind of looks like you, by the way. She's been giving me the cold shoulder, but I think she's over it now.))

Piper pulled out a spork and opened the lid with his finger.
"Yummy." he said, wrinkling his nose at the contents.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 pm
"hey, it works..." she shrugged as she took a bite and cringed slightly. it was better hot. she smiled though to show that she didn't mind.

((well it wasn't really my friends, well the few i have, but the preps running around screaming. it really bothers me. lol but why was she mad at you. and looks like me? i've never had that happen before. wait, actually people say emily browning looks like me but i don't think a whole lot.))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:24 pm
((Well, she doesn't look exactly like you, but there's just... something. People mostly say I look like I could be Uma Thurman's daughter. It's flattering. As for Emily Browning, it's in the lips.))

Piper wrinkled his nose.
"I know. It's nasty."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:23 am
she laughed gently. "it's not really that bad." she replied as she took another bite and quickly finished it. she didn't want that tase in her mouth if she could help it. "thank you. you've been so good to me." she gave a closed lip smile.

((that and a few years ago i had that roundness to my face that she does. it was weird that an old teacher of mine said it before anyone else when he took his daughter to series of unfortunate events and said oh my god, it's aradia. lol. but yeah, i've never seen anyone that really looks like me at all. i have a very strange but distinctive face. not to mention that i'm pry the palest native american in existence lol. but there are some things i wish i could change. like my eyecolor. i actually scared a kindergardener at work because my eyes flashed bright gold in the light. i felt so bad.))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:36 pm
((I usually scare kindergarteners with my "crazy eyes" that I developed as a black belt to scare my opponents. My eyes are really pale and I have dark circles, so I look like a wacko about to snap.))

Piper frowned a little.
"Well, how else could we be? I mean, it's not like we had a choice." he said, abruptly flashing a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:33 am
((lol, at least i don't try to scare the poor children. i'm thinking about getting colored contacts because my color is interfearing with everything! my photoshoots and now work...i mean it's kinda funny when fellow twilight readers claim that i'm a vamp because of it but it's just not helping with anything else.))

she rolled her eyes. "of course you had a choice. you had a few actually. you could have finished me off yourself, you could have handed me over to taryn or you could have just left me to die..." she rattled on so carelessly about her own death. "see plenty of options."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:15 pm
((But they're so pwetty...))

Piper scowled.
"Like I said, no choice." he said firmly, holding her chin.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:46 am
((lol, but it will still be niec if i can control it. maybe a pretty green or somthing that would compliment the yellow and golds...))

she perced her lips and looked away for a moment before looking back at him, "always a choice, you just made an honorable one." she smiled showing that she was still thankful, even if his motives hadn't been what they turned out to be. she wouldn't even think of asking for what they were but she was grateful all the same.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 pm
((If wishes were fishes...))

Piper laughed.
"Well, I always like to help out the ladies."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games