Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
No EI thread yet? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 pm
Are those supposed to be birds in the Gogh Reed?

Fallen wish is pretty. I like the blue/white better than pink/white

Pearl? I liked the original look better.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 pm
I think the general consensus is that the are either chameleons or some sort of lizard. Kind of neat I guess. I may have to see another evolution before considering buying it.

The wish is fantastic. I love the new poses like the star pendant. Also I discovered a new glitch with the shoulder wrap. Bear pjs just got cooler. smile

As for the pearl I think it is too early to say but Drinky is the artist so I know it's gonna be special. smile  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 am
I <3 the Reed biggrin We need some more leafy clothes/ green in general and the little creatures are just adorable ^_^
@Arti- I assume the avi you were talking about was the scuba one? I cant think how it would have worked with your current razz
I like the skirt/collar in the pearl too, cant wait to see what other clothes we get.
and I am kinda glad the Wish is finished. Its lovely, but not my sorta thing. if it weren't for a few of the poses I would offload mine while the price is still jacked up >_>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:11 pm
Okay the Reed's first evolution convinced me that I needed to buy it. mrgreen There's a rumor that each evolution may involve a different type of animal. The whole "Fruit that can't make up its mind" got people thinking like that.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 pm
I love Reed eek It's so cute!

I think I'll try to buy the 2 gen, or maybe 3th if I just make enough gold in time lol

Wish... meh, I don't like the figures standing beside your avi, but love all the accessory heart

Pearl was a bit strange actually, the skirt doesn't really work with anything I have, neither the colors.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:11 pm
Jinxi! Very pretty. I like that.

Infernal Spirit: Gorgeous!

Nano C: not bad./ We'll see.

Anima: Pretty. NOt too wild for the whole robot thing though

Diapered egg. Don't we already have a guy like that?  

Salmay
Captain

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:18 pm
Yeah the diapered egg is kind of a let down. Let's hope cherub becomes something different like a dinosaur or a giant stork.

The other stuff is pretty cool. I like what the infernal spirit is doing. I may have to get a later generation some time.

I'm kinda meh about the rest. I don't care for the sci-fi stuff and the Jinix is neat but the colors bother me. I had one for all of two day before I sold it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:20 pm
This is kinda late, but I have been gone for months so...
anywho, Gimpi is so awesome eek  

Parasox v2

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:31 pm
Gimpi is awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 pm
Glad I'm not alone in my opinion, although from the mp prices I didn't really expect to be ^_^  

Parasox v2

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:28 pm
EEEEEEEEEEEE! New EI!!!

Hi, my name is Salmay and I'm a Gaiaholic...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm
xd

It's getting too hard to keep up with all of the new EI's. I haven't even bought a Nartian rock yet.... and I still don't have Anima, Diapered egg, Jinxi, or Nano >.<:

It's probably better to wait and see what they evolve into, but by then the price has either taken a dump or skyrocketed. xp  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 pm
What jacket is the girl wearing in the Reve announcement?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:56 pm
The nutcracker coat from HR Wesley.

Fremere is looking better. The clothing is pretty cool. Not so sure about the Gogh reed....  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:35 pm
Not wild for Gogh just now but I have patience.

I love Fremere's!!!!  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games