Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko-Hime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:14 pm
She wandered into the graveyard, feeling pointless. The ones that had gone before her did not rest here. Shaking her head in annoyance, she found an old tomb and climbed on top of. With one knee drawn up, her chin resting on it, she gazed up at the stars in contemplation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:38 pm
*He materialized infront of a red tombstone. The Phantom kneel down in front of it* "I Have a favor to ask" -The tombstone glowed bright and a mystic voice can seeping out. The spirit of the Tombstone knew what he was looking for and what he wanted.- "You must sacrifice to me something very valuable...if you want her back."  

Xalo

Xalo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:30 am
-The Phantom pondered of what the spirit meant by valuable- "I sacrifice my entire physical body". -The spirit from the red tombstone shined- "A very wise choice...you must really need this child at your side" -The phantom nodded. The spirit took his physical body- "come back to me within tomorrow. She will be waiting for you". -The phantom stood up and left the cemetary- "....."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:41 pm
She watched the goings-on near her with interest. She shook her head to herself, curious as to what would happen the next day.

Miko-Hime

Xalo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:27 am
-He came back within a days time. Returning to the red tombstone and to the spirit itself- "I have returned" -The spirit shined again and the Angels body appeared before him- "Here she is...She is one of you now. But she has no soul-You must help develop a soul for her.."

-THe phantom looked at him strangely- "How do I do that?" -The spirit shined through his head taking the memories of her from him and putting them into the soul-less body- "it is a phantom angel you see. In order to develop it's soul you must show it Emotion. You must give it love and show it kindness. It's like raising a child"

The Phantom seemed confused- "what is this love you speak of?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:09 am
Xalo
-He came back within a days time. Returning to the red tombstone and to the spirit itself- "I have returned" -The spirit shined again and the Angels body appeared before him- "Here she is...She is one of you now. But she has no soul-You must help develop a soul for her.."

-THe phantom looked at him strangely- "How do I do that?" -The spirit shined through his head taking the memories of her from him and putting them into the soul-less body- "it is a phantom angel you see. In order to develop it's soul you must show it Emotion. You must give it love and show it kindness. It's like raising a child"

She cautiously watched him from the trees, trying to not be seen or heard. She barley breathed as she didnt make a move. Except to hear what he had said, she needed to get closer. She carelessly took a step foreward and snapped a branch, the sound seemed to echo through the cemetary...  

Kareesata

Xalo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:32 pm
kareesata
Xalo

She cautiously watched him from the trees, trying to not be seen or heard. She barley breathed as she didnt make a move. Except to hear what he had said, she needed to get closer. She carelessly took a step foreward and snapped a branch, the sound seemed to echo through the cemetary...

-The spirit chuckled- "it seems we have a little spy" -The Phantom Turned around- "I do sense someone's presence but forget them....tell me more of this...love" -He turned back to the Red spirit-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:36 am
Xalo
kareesata
Xalo

-The spirit chuckled- "it seems we have a little spy" -The Phantom Turned around- "I do sense someone's presence but forget them....tell me more of this...love" -He turned back to the Red spirit-
She hid behind the trees again once they heard her. She hoped she didnt give her position away, but she still isnt able to hear everything he says yet....  

Kareesata

Xalo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:28 am
-The soul-less angel walked over to the Phantom and stood at his side. The Red spirit watching- "I cannot explain it. I may be wisest Spirit but I cannot say. You'll figure it out soon enough. Just take GOOD care of her and everything will be fine"

-The Phantom nodded- "I see. Just take care of her and the soul will develop on her own...Thank you " -He bowed before the red spirit-

-The red spirit chuckled a bit and said seriously- "You failed her once don't fail her again my friend. This is your last chance"

-The phantom turned around heading for the graveyard gate. The souless angel following behind him- "yes sir"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:46 pm
Xalo
-The soul-less angel walked over to the Phantom and stood at his side. The Red spirit watching- "I cannot explain it. I may be wisest Spirit but I cannot say. You'll figure it out soon enough. Just take GOOD care of her and everything will be fine"

-The Phantom nodded- "I see. Just take care of her and the soul will develop on her own...Thank you " -He bowed before the red spirit-

-The red spirit chuckled a bit and said seriously- "You failed her once don't fail her again my friend. This is your last chance"

-The phantom turned around heading for the graveyard gate. The souless angel following behind him- "yes sir"
*continues to silently watch him*  

Kareesata

Xalo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:55 pm
kareesata
Xalo

-The souless angel looks at her while walking by with phantom. -  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:25 am
Xalo
kareesata
Xalo

*she stands next to the tree she was hiding behind and watches the angel*  

Kareesata

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:19 pm
Lucrenia went into the graveyeard not knowing why she was there other than the night has fallen quickly. She wondered about wondering why people have named their children weird odd names but not wondering about her own. "Man people have stupid names.." Lucrenia said while walking and talking looking at names not noticing how much she liked the headstones. Lucrenia finally sat down from being bored. She had a enough of reading stones so she decided to think.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:22 pm
Viktor walked aming the graves looking at the names and recognising none.
He continued walking.  

King-to-Vanity

Xalo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:30 am
kareesata
Xalo
kareesata
Xalo

*she stands next to the tree she was hiding behind and watches the angel*
-An arrow hits the tree that you were hiding behind as they disappear through the graveyard gate.-  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games