Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:22 pm
Jameta
*socks Blu in the arm for his earlier comment*

And if I didn't right so long, people wouldn't understand me. stressed

Anyways, I updated the link list, if anyone cares. It doesn't look great, but it's an achievement for me... Now I just have to go throguh Christo's spelling and grammar. wink
surprised Oww! I wasn't expecting that, ya ninja! LOL Anywhoosle, what's the Council of Elders? Was that something I was supposed to do Jameta?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:04 pm
ninja *waits silently*  

blukattt
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:04 pm
blukattt
Jameta

Anyways, I updated the link list, if anyone cares. It doesn't look great, but it's an achievement for me... Now I just have to go throguh Christo's spelling and grammar. wink
surprised Oww! I wasn't expecting that, ya ninja! LOL Anywhoosle, what's the Council of Elders? Was that something I was supposed to do Jameta?
You're a member of the Pagan Council, right? We haven't seen you around, and we were afraid of not having your imput on things. You are an important guild moderator. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:12 pm
Jameta
blukattt
Jameta

You're a member of the Pagan Council, right? We haven't seen you around, and we were afraid of not having your imput on things. You are an important guild moderator. 3nodding
Oh that; yeah, I just went in there a little while ago, posted a couple of things. wink  

blukattt
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:19 am
*w00t*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:04 am
Um...uh...

Ok...you know how my g/f needs some time alone? Well... I found out by her friend that she's been down cuz like 6 of her friends died in earlier this month (I'm guessing car accident). Also... and here's the news that sent me from "oh that's terrible!" to "oh man!"... she's "way late" on her period. I wonder... that one time in December... when I was using protection... that was 7 weeks ago... maybe it's mine! eek  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:06 pm
Whatever's going on, Nick, just stay calm, clear, and loving. Doing the opposite of all will just lead you on a path to Jerry Springer. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:36 pm
Jameta
Whatever's going on, Nick, just stay calm, clear, and loving. Doing the opposite of all will just lead you on a path to Jerry Springer. gonk

You kidding? I'm so stoked! I'm filled with like a million loving feelings and I wanna express them sooo much! Too bad Kathleen doesn't want to talk to anyone right now... but her heart will heal. I really wish I could hug and kiss her right now and tell her everything I'm feeling...but I will when the time is right. No Jerry Springer here wink  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:17 pm
Atma311
Jameta

You kidding? I'm so stoked! I'm filled with like a million loving feelings and I wanna express them sooo much! Too bad Kathleen doesn't want to talk to anyone right now... but her heart will heal. I really wish I could hug and kiss her right now and tell her everything I'm feeling...but I will when the time is right. No Jerry Springer here wink

Relax, it's not very uncommon for a girl to be late on her period. My friend Aislinn was about 2 weeks late this month.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:50 pm
FabledAddiction
Atma311
Jameta

Relax, it's not very uncommon for a girl to be late on her period. My friend Aislinn was about 2 weeks late this month.
Yeah... damn hormones won't make up their minds... I take a pill for that now. whee

Having a positive attitude will help things, Nick. 3nodding Don't, uhh, jump her, though, as if she is with child, she'll be a little freaky. Kinda' a stressful event to grasp. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:02 pm
jameta i'll deal with you later. wink Nick if you don't mind me asking what deck did you use, what cards popped and what kind of spread. I am curious. i always love tarot its my passion. If you don't want to say thats fine. itss just my little hobby. sweatdrop

and to the whole period think thank god I am a guy. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:04 pm
Christo Minaverus
jameta i'll deal with you later. wink Nick if you don't mind me asking what deck did you use, what cards popped and what kind of spread. I am curious. i always love tarot its my passion. If you don't want to say thats fine. itss just my little hobby. sweatdrop

Yeah, the worst gender-specific pain we go through is sitting on ourselves and having to explain to your lit teacher why you cant stand up and do your report..  

x__CrimsonRegret

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:11 pm
FabledAddiction
Christo Minaverus

Yeah, the worst gender-specific pain we go through is sitting on ourselves and having to explain to your lit teacher why you cant stand up and do your report..

well that only happened once and luckly the bell rang. sweatdrop . it was a very serious report and oh god lets just let it drop there. +_@  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:04 pm
Christo Minaverus
FabledAddiction
Christo Minaverus

well that only happened once and luckly the bell rang. sweatdrop . it was a very serious report and oh god lets just let it drop there. +_@

lmao gotcha  

x__CrimsonRegret

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:12 pm
Christo Minaverus

Well, I was mighty skeptical of if the tarot spread would work or not. It only used the major arcana.

OK, this will be a lengthy explanation, so sorry in advance.

Firstly, I used the tarot cards from "The Essential Tarot Book and Card Set". The Deck is "Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck". However, the technique came from Didier Colin's "Tarot: Reading the Future" (The promise of "5000 responses for effective readings" made me think it was going to be different than it was).

Anyway, he broke it down into 15 steps...yeah...15.

1. Choose a category that your question belongs to out of health, love, family, work, or money.
2. Write your question and concentrate on it.
3. Shuffle the cards face-down while still concentrating on the question.
4. Cut the cards in half (or approximately half).
5. Spread the cards out in front of you face-down.
6-8. Continue concentrating at you pick up 4 cards at random and put them in the shape of the cross: the 1st card is on the left, the 2nd of the right, the 3rd on top, and the 4th on the bottom, but leave a space in the middle.
9. Flip them over.
10-12. OK, here's where it gets a bit tricky...kinda. Look at the numbers on the cards (if your "The Fool" is numbered as 0, count it as 22). Now, add up all the numbers. For example, I drew (in order) "The Magician: 1", "The Hermit: 9", "The Star: 17", and "The Fool: 22". I add that up and get 49. Now, if that number were 22 or lower when added, I would draw that card from my deck and place it in the center. In this case, I add the numbers of 49 (4 + 9) and get "Death: 13". If the card that goes in the center is already one of the four cards you drew, just let the center of the cross remain clear and think of the card as being used twice.
13-15: This is basically a "refer to the book"-type thing. The 5th card tells you "You in the situation". The 1st and 3rd card (in that order) tell you "Your current situation". The 4th and 2nd card (in that order) tell you "Probable Outcome". The book has a LOOOONG list of pairings (thus the "5000 responces for effective reading") in the book that cover every single way you can match the cards up and each category (referring to step one) that you might have chosen for the 1st and 3rd card pairings and the 2nd and 4th card pairings.

Individual meanings for each card:
1. Your behavior, desires, and actions.
2. Circumstances, events, and external factors.
3. Results of your actions.
4. Probable outcome of the situation or problem.
5. Current situation or problem.

I'M DONE!! I DID warn you that it was going to be a long post lol. Hope this helped you even a bit, Christo. I was, as I said, skeptical of this technique, but it was so DEAD ON that I was really amazed. Hope you enjoyed reading all this... I'd probably skim it lol xd  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games