Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Dstdnt - Tamer Profile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Title Digimon do you hope to acquire?
  {Chaos General}
  {Dark Master}
  {Death General}
  {Demon Lord}
  {Deva}
  {Great Angel}
  {Great Dragon}
  {Legendary Warrior}
  {Olympus Twelve}
  {Royal Knight}
View Results

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
*shrugs*
I dunno... it's been a while since I've spoke with her.

Oh? o.o Where is Alphamon? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:59 pm
Im Windspirit
Dstdnt
Im Windspirit

OMG-D!!!
YOU GOT BARBAMON!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Out of choice or randomly won?

Hi Windy! =D ^-^

I won it in the Event? cool sweatdrop ^-^

2011 Demon Lord Tamers

Guilmon: Welcome back as well!

Barbamon: I have heard much about you... far too much... it's good to meet you, I believe? I hope you shall side with me, and not those other poser Demon Lords when the time comes.

Barbamon~ conveniently joined me, and now shall soon be a great RP character as well. ;3 cool Look out for it's upcoming appearance? sweatdrop Not quite yet, but soon lol 8D ^-^

I'm sure- but I meant when you did win, did you have the option of choosing your Demon Lord? Or were the challenges separate and you focused on Barbamon?

I focused on a few really lol. sweatdrop I do not really have a Demon Lord in particular that I like, perhaps other than the DNA Ogoudomon, while they are all cool in their own way, I just do my best to stray from their Sins in RL. 3nodding So far~ so good. 3nodding sweatdrop Beelzemon BM is cool, since it was on Digimon Tamers, along with one of my favourite Digimon, Guilmon, and as I had acquired an Impmon last year for the Halloween Tournament, so I went for Barbamon and won. =D Now that I have won Barbamon, it does work great for a pivotal RP Digimon Character. cool  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 pm
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt
It has been far too long since you have been here Liger. 3nodding cool

Guilmon: Welcome back to D's Tamer Profile!

Susanoomon: Ah, Liger! You again. How has Alphamon been keeping?
*Digivolves into Chronomon HM*
It was a great battle that we had earlier.

I am still a higher rank DL Tamer! >: B

Indeed, yet it is my first Demon Lord Digimon lol 3nodding cool Also~ in the RP, your Digimon have been scanned, so we'll see what shall form from the Digimon that have been scanned thus far. ;3 cool sweatdrop ^-^

scanned?

You didn't scan Lilithmon because I never used her yet

As well as Leviamon

Yep. cool Your 2 Demon Lord Digimon, Belphemon and Daemon have been scanned, and so were 2 of Tamake's, and as well as Shadow of Miracle's Leviamon, so it's not necessary for your Leviamon to be scanned. 3nodding Something great shall come though in the RP from it, along with the Great Angel Seraphimon data my Seraphimon absorbed, as did my Digivice scanned the evil remnants of the virus Dominimon. ;3 cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:23 am
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt

Indeed, yet it is my first Demon Lord Digimon lol 3nodding cool Also~ in the RP, your Digimon have been scanned, so we'll see what shall form from the Digimon that have been scanned thus far. ;3 cool sweatdrop ^-^

scanned?

As well as Leviamon

Yep. cool Your 2 Demon Lord Digimon, Belphemon and Daemon have been scanned, and so were 2 of Tamake's, and as well as Shadow of Miracle's Leviamon, so it's not necessary for your Leviamon to be scanned. 3nodding Something great shall come though in the RP from it, along with the Great Angel Seraphimon data my Seraphimon absorbed, as did my Digivice scanned the evil remnants of the virus Dominimon. ;3 cool

What are you guys talking about with all this scanning? o.o

@Dstdnt: After my recent... shift to the darkside, connects with both Alphamon and Omegamon sort of... vanished? Seems that Light and Darkness truly can't be present in the same "room."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:31 am
I have funny feeling it's about data scanning of digimon like in the series Liger  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:38 am
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt

scanned?

As well as Leviamon

: P I don't know whats going on but ok : P

I'll just say though that when this goes into action you might want to hope I don't get a Metal Garurumon and a Ranamon by then O_o

(I have found a legit crazy battle style that might actually work O_o)  

KiroMishima
Crew

MarLucy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:54 am
english + bad memory = i'm almost lost xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:30 am
Unitas Persona
I have funny feeling it's about data scanning of digimon like in the series Liger

Like how ken scanned digimon in order to make Kimeramon?!

O.O emotion_sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:53 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt

scanned?

As well as Leviamon

@Dstdnt: After my recent... shift to the darkside, connects with both Alphamon and Omegamon sort of... vanished? Seems that Light and Darkness truly can't be present in the same "room."

A Digivice that had been scanning Demon Lord Digimon, not with my RPC D per say, but simply added in as a dark figure that appears to scan the Digimon, while D had only been seen with it to scan the remaining data of virus Dominimon. 3nodding It wasn't actually like taking their actual being to be inputted, but simply all information about them and it is being used~ in some way. ;3 I have an amazing plot coming soon. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 am
Unitas Persona

Hi Unitas! 8D It's similar~ all I can say for now. wink ninja
Guilmon: Welcome to D's Tamer Profile!  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:15 am
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt

scanned?

As well as Leviamon

: P I don't know whats going on but ok : P

I'll just say though that when this goes into action you might want to hope I don't get a Metal Garurumon and a Ranamon by then O_o

(I have found a legit crazy battle style that might actually work O_o)

xD Ranamon is on it's way, potentially, and still, even if the battle style is quite powerful, it'll be hard to compare with what I have in store lol. It's not that I was planning on attacking any random Tamer either, it will most likely have an effect on many of the Tamer's story lines, eventually. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:18 am
MarLucy

Oh? xd Just~ RP talk lol? sweatdrop ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 am
Dstdnt
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt

scanned?

As well as Leviamon

A Digivice that had been scanning Demon Lord Digimon, not with my RPC D per say, but simply added in as a dark figure that appears to scan the Digimon, while D had only been seen with it to scan the remaining data of virus Dominimon. 3nodding It wasn't actually like taking their actual being to be inputted, but simply all information about them and it is being used~ in some way. ;3 I have an amazing plot coming soon. cool

Interesting so a digidex of sorts. I've got something like that except it's strictly vaccine-only entries...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:27 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt

scanned?

As well as Leviamon

Interesting so a digidex of sorts. I've got something like that except it's strictly vaccine-only entries...

In essence similar, just like how they had those stat screens of Digimon, while also, currently, the special program on the Digivice is utilizing the data for more than just simple entries as well, that being specific for Demon Lords, while the normal stats are simply kept, the actual data sample of power, etc. is sampled and entered. ;3 cool  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MarLucy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:36 am
Dstdnt
MarLucy

Oh? xd Just~ RP talk lol? sweatdrop ^-^