Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:19 am
Conan yawned, waking up. He sat up, looking around. He got up and went to find Allison.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:21 am
Allison tapped on the keyboard. Yes Lilly... he is cute. She typed rolling her eyes and laughing softly as to not wake anyone. She shook her head a bit and ran a hand through her hair. Yes... He's coming to school with me tomorrow. No you can't have him. She laughed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:22 am
Conan walked back to the couch, sitting down. He looked around, smiling. He liked it at the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:27 am
Allison said good bye to Lilly and walked out into the living room. "Morning Sleeping Beauty." She teased, smiling at Conan. "Have a good nap?" She asked, sitting in a chair  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:32 am
He nodded, "Mm-hmm..." he grunted, lying back down. He turned his head to look at her, smiling crookedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:34 am
Allison smiled softly, tucking her hair behind her ears. "That's good. We'll get a bed for you soon. You could probably crash in the spare room... I'll have Nina with me." She rambled, her cheeks getting a little pink. "Hungry?" She asked, getting up.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 am
"I'm fine here," he murmured, closing his eyes, "And you don't need to get up, I'm not hungry."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 am
"Okay." Allison said softly, sinking back into the chair. "My friend Lilly is excited to meet you. Mainly because you're a guy and she wants a boyfriend." She rolled her eyes, rubbing her neck a bit. "So don't be weirded out. She's my best friend..." She nodded. "Maybe you two'll click. Who knows?" She frowned slightly at the thought of them hooking up but shook it off.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:42 am
He smiled, getting up and going over to her. He crouched before her, "Don't worry, I'll try it. Maybe I'll like her!" The way it sounded to him was that she wanted him to date her best friend. He didn't mind, but he'd rather go out with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 am
Allison shuddered a bit at the thought. "Well maybe you two will. Maybe you'll fall for some other girl at school. There are quite a few pretty people at school. And they're going to swarm you." She frowned, folding her arms across her chest. She didn't like the idea of it. She wanted to keep him for herself but knew that was too selfish. "I was thinking that you should get a job. You could come work at the resturant with me." She said with a gentle nod. That way, you'll be closer to me at all times. She thought.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:47 am
"Sounds fun," he stood up, ruffling her hair. "Do I have to wear a uniform?" he asked, "Where'll Nina go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 am
Allison stuck her tongue out at him, smoothing her hair down again. "Yes to the uniform, we'll have to go pick one up... and Nina'll probably go with Maggie." She nodded. "She's too young to come with us." She sighed. "Though that worries me a bit." She tapped her cheek thoughtfully.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:52 am
He bit on his thumbnail, looking at the ground. "She's fourteen...isn't that about right?" he asked, although it would be good for Nina if she went with different people... he wasn't sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:54 am
Allison sighed. "She's the same age as my sister... so it'll probably be best for her to go with Maggie and meet people her own age. People in my grade are vicious... not much for younger kids." She shook her head softly. "I don't know... what do you think?" She asked, peering up at him curiously.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:56 am
"She should go with Maggie..." he said hesitantly, hoping he wouldn't regret this later.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff