Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:03 pm
"...oh..."Fell stepped back then bowed"I'm sorry"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:13 pm
all 3: it's ok Fell-sama -then all 3 jumped onto me-
me: hahahahahahahahaha........ u 3 still have enough energy after coming all this way
all 3: yup
????: i would've made here sooner if Ryana asked for directions
Ryana: *pouting* i did ask for directions Snow oni-san
snow: then why didn't u tell me!!
????: she did u weren't paying attention
snow: s-shut up Nira
me: plz u 3 this is a hospital
all 3: sorry papa
me: *sigh* i can't stay mad forever especially to ur little cute faces -hugs them-  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:16 pm
Fell laughed at their hyperness.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:42 pm
Rinali giggled "what cute kids..."she paused "wait." she pointed at him "these are your kids?!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:02 pm
"Damn!!! "Fell thought as she looked at the children.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:05 pm
Rinali looked a him aghast. she looked at Fell with a speechless face.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:32 pm
me: hehehehe i guess i should explain, but for now girls its time for bed
ryana: -already in bed sleeping-
me: that was fast
nira: *yawn* alright papa g'night *layes in bed with ryana*
snow: alright dad g'night *does the same*
me:hehehehehehe....... night girls ^_^............... well i guess i can explain their story  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:42 pm
Fell nodded then realized she was gaping at him and quickly shut her mouth.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Rinali slightly nodded and listened closely  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:14 pm
cmsntn05
well....... i think i'll start with Ryana since it was only 2 1/2 years ago.............. Ryana came from the western plains which happens to be Tai's territory and there humans and demons would kill eachother and its always the demons who win.......... then the humans attacked Ryana's village which is only a mile from center point........ well her demon clan never seen war nor took part in them so they were a weak village......... -covers mouth for a short while- it was a massacre...... the humans massacred her entire village and she's the sole survivor of her clan.............. -looked at Ryana- then she stumbled into my territory and i found her during my daily patrol....... she was cold, tired, and scared when i found her............ i looked into her eyes and i saw what happened to her family then i decided to take her in as my own and now -smiles- she's a happy little kid

Now Nira's story............. Nira came from the southern mountains which is part of Phelia's territory......... her parents were abusive to her and when i found her....... she had the signs that she was abused in more ways then one........... when she ran away from home was when her father..................... was going to....... abuse her in that way so she ran away to here where noone has ever broken my rules i found her while i was playing with some village children near a river............ she asked me straight up to adopt her and raise her........... she had that look in her eye the look saying that even if i say no she won't stop so i took her in and now she's a bright young girl and is top of her study group

Snow.......... her story happen in my territory............. she's a Tatsumori at birth for she was part of a branch of the tatsumori clan that remained hidden until i found it while it was being attacked by those of the western plain.............. i killed all the westerns, but every member of the branch was killed except for a new born baby girl when i found her.......... her mother held her close to protect her from being killed................... i took her in cuz if she were to open her eyes only to see her dead mother then she'll go on to hating his world so right then and there i picked her up and i was the first thing she saw and right then the bond was made and now she's a hyperactive one

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:45 pm
Rinali nodded "that makes sense..." she smiled at Ryoku "your very kind Ryoku...you'll make a great father for them"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:57 pm
i'm already their father and i won't give that up for anything  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:45 pm
Rinali smiled "thats a great thing"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:13 pm
(( i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that i havent been on for ninety kagillion yearsforgive me ...again))  

Shadow_Rowen

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games