Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:02 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji took a step back, and thought to himself. The truth will hurt her, Kenji.
Yes, but nor will she understand it. replied Kenji. He though some more, but couldn't find a solution. If we tell her, she might go into a stage of denial. And if we are lucky, she won't go insane. But-
But we can't take that chance right? 'Cause she might revert back to her normal self? said Rai, completing the sentence.

But in front of that, somewhat weird, sweet face; Kenji couldn't say anything. Though all these years of pain and destruction, Kenji's lost for words.

Ifuuki frowned. "Did you forget too?" she asked as if in jest, but she was being serious. She had no idea what was going on.

"I'm sorry but I can't-"
Kenji!!! Ninjas are coming this way!! interrupted Rai
Where Rai?
From the direction we were running from. The must've been those we sensed ealier. Kenji looked down the beatedn road. "This leads to Konoha." whispered Kenji. "Lets go!" Kenji grabbed Ifuuki's hand, and dashed towards the coming ninjas.
Think this will work Kenji?
Don't worry Rai. I sensed that they're all genins, with one Jounin.

Kenji pulled Ifuuki towards his back, having her cling on to him (piggy-back ride kind of thing). With that, Kenji increased his speed, running even faster...

Ifuuki shouted in glee. "Wheeeee!" She acted as if she had never gone as fast as they were traveling, even though they were running as fast minutes before. She held tighter to Kenji's back pressing her chest against it.

Hold on tight Ifuuki... Kenji increased his speed, now he can see the Ninjas in front of him. "Ok..." He closed his eyes, and re-opened them. His eyes went from blue to blood red, activating his Kekki Genkai.

Then he covered himself with red chakra, and he called to Rai. "Come on Rai, now!!" The dragon spirit's chakra wrapped itself around Kenji and then Shing!!! they disappeared... to Ifuuki, it would have felt like time stopped....

Ifuuki was scared. Not only did she not know what was going on or who the man she was with was, now time seemed to freeze. She tried to gasp for air, but she couldn't move. She wished for it to be over.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:22 am
Kenji went past the Ninja group and kept on running. Several seconds later, Kenji told Rai to stop the chakra flow. Rai did so, and then Kenji was running as normal, with time 'flowing' once more. But his breathing was a little heavy, and Kenji's muscles felt dead. He looked behind and then Rai spoke: We're several kilometres away from them... they won't catch us.

He stopped and then let Ifuuki down. He turned and looked at her briefly, and he knew he scared her. But before he could say or do something to calm her, Kenji's vision darkened and he saw the ground rush towards him.

He blacked out and lost unconscious.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:33 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji went past the Ninja group and kept on running. Several seconds later, Kenji told Rai to stop the chakra flow. Rai did so, and then Kenji was running as normal, with time 'flowing' once more. But his breathing was a little heavy, and Kenji's muscles felt dead. He looked behind and then Rai spoke: We're several kilometres away from them... they won't catch us.

He stopped and then let Ifuuki down. He turned and looked at her briefly, and he knew he scared her. But before he could say or do something to calm her, Kenji's vision darkened and he saw the ground rush towards him.

Not knowing what to do, Ifuuki panicked. Grabbing Kenji, she dragged him off the main path and held him close and rocked back and forth. She soon began to hypervenlilate. Once again her body refused to pass out, but she went into a sort of trance. She barely breathed and her heart beat slow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:25 pm
Akira felt the burst of charka as the two ninjas they were closing in on dissapeared from his 'sight'. Impossible...No one can move like that...except, there was the one ninja I've heard of. Akira thought to himself as he and the gennins kept moving. Raith told me of that one ninja of the two clans from the wind country and the fire country, that the bakufu wanted al those years ago, said he had something in him. Isn't he a criminal now? Hmmm, I'll have to ask someone who knows more about this than I about this..

After a few hours Akira told the gennins to rest for a few minutes before continuing, they would be to Kohona before dark at this rate, only a few hours away. And Akira still sensed that presence...  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:20 pm
liz_bliz
Akira felt the burst of charka as the two ninjas they were closing in on dissapeared from his 'sight'. Impossible...No one can move like that...except, there was the one ninja I've heard of. Akira thought to himself as he and the gennins kept moving. Raith told me of that one ninja of the two clans from the wind country and the fire country, that the bakufu wanted al those years ago, said he had something in him. Isn't he a criminal now? Hmmm, I'll have to ask someone who knows more about this than I about this..

After a few hours Akira told the gennins to rest for a few minutes before continuing, they would be to Kohona before dark at this rate, only a few hours away. And Akira still sensed that presence...

Muuga crouched lightly on a tree branch. So they're heading to Konoha eh? he thought, Lucky for me I've been dead for fifteen years according to them. He noticed that the jounin that was leading the group occasionally stopped and looked around, as id he knew Muuga was following them. Reguardless, he didn't amount to much according to Muuga's standards, but he remained cautious just the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:35 pm
Ryuuko was worried by thge way his sensei was conducting himself. His master was always in control, always. Now he seemed a little worried, always watching their backs and making times stops to make sure they wasn't anyone tailing them. Plus the bounty hunters, he had never seen Akira that....brutal, that gratuitously violent, he was always in control of himself and the situation, he knew what happened before it did. To see him this...unsure, was increasingly unsettleing for Ryuuko.

He looked over at Hotaru and saw he already was looking at Ryuuko, his lazy expersion scanning him as if he was sizing him up. When Ryuuko turned to face him though his face turned to stone. Ryuuko used some of the sign language Akira had insisted on teaching them to talk to Hotaru. Akira is acting strangely Hotaru responded, why, because he's checking the surroundings often? That's just goo practice. Ryuuko reminded Hotaru, Akira-sensei never checks, he already knows the surrondings, he senses them remeber? The only reason he would do this was if he couldn't put his finger on something, we should be even more wary then him if he is unsure of our safety. Whatever Was all that Hotaru motioned as he snorted.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:46 pm
Muuga continued on, and stopped when he saw someone coming his way. It was a lone traveler, a farmer by the looks of it. Heh heh... Muuga waited for the man to walk under him when he extended his tail down and wrapped it around his neck. He lifted him off the ground and chuckled as the man struggled to breathe. Soon the writhing stopped, and Muuga tossed the lifless body aside. What luck! I havn't been able to kill since I started following that group. I was starting to get antsy. Muuga continued on.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Not knowing what to do, Ifuuki panicked. Grabbing Kenji, she dragged him off the main path and held him close and rocked back and forth. She soon began to hypervenlilate. Once again her body refused to pass out, but she went into a sort of trance. She barely breathed and her heart beat slow.

Kenji woke up suddenly. He doesn't know how long he has been out. But when he woke up, he found himself wrapped in Ifuuki's arms. Thoughts of Mitsuki rushed to his head, and he wanted to lay there. But, he snapped out of the memories, and slowly got out of her arms.

Rai, what now? asked Kenji.
Its getting dark. And I don't sense anyone around. If I do, I'll let you know.

Kenji took a glance at Ifuuki, and then he shook his head. "I'm going to regret this..." He picked her up, and then went deep into the forest, somewhere where there's a good place to conceal themselves. Finding it, he sat down, still having Ifuuki cradled in his arms. "Its strange... Like de-javu..."
Are you refering to that night Kenji? Kenji nodded...  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:21 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji woke up suddenly. He doesn't know how long he has been out. But when he woke up, he found himself wrapped in Ifuuki's arms. Thoughts of Mitsuki rushed to his head, and he wanted to lay there. But, he snapped out of the memories, and slowly got out of her arms.

Kenji took a glance at Ifuuki, and then he shook his head. "I'm going to regret this..." He picked her up, and then went deep into the forest, somewhere where there's a good place to conceal themselves. Finding it, he sat down, still having Ifuuki cradled in his arms. "Its strange... Like de-javu..."

Ifuuki groaned and moved slightly. "Brother...are you there brother? (mumble).." In the low light her features seemed to shift erraticly. A raven swooped down from the sky and landed on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:24 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Ifuuki groaned and moved slightly. "Brother...are you there brother? (mumble).." In the low light her features seemed to shift erraticly. A raven swooped down from the sky and landed on her shoulder.

Kenji was the least bit startled. He looked at the raven, eyeing it. He then looked at Ifuuki, and felt that something was up... but he quite can't put his finger on it.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:26 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji was the least bit startled. He looked at the raven, eyeing it. He then looked at Ifuuki, and felt that something was up... but he quite can't put his finger on it.
"Isn't he nice brother?" Ifuuki said as she pet the bird. "He's just like the one I broght home that day. Do you remember?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:33 pm
Kenji didn't answer. he didn't know what to say. Another lapse? Kenji asked himself. He still gazed at Ifuuki, awaiting some other dark story. He even now wonders why he is with her...  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:39 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji didn't answer. he didn't know what to say. Another lapse? Kenji asked himself. He still gazed at Ifuuki, awaiting some other dark story. He even now wonders why he is with her...

Ifuuki chuckled. "No? I'll remind you then." The raven hopped down and began to search the area for bugs. "I brought in a wouldn't raven once. You helped me hide it and take care of it. You know our clan hates them. But you helped me anyway. It was getting better, especially when it started to eat again. But when I came home that day... (mumble) ...Father...he had nailed him to my door..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:45 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Ifuuki chuckled. "No? I'll remind you then." The raven hopped down and began to search the area for bugs. "I brought in a wouldn't raven once. You helped me hide it and take care of it. You know our clan hates them. But you helped me anyway. It was getting better, especially when it started to eat again. But when I came home that day... (mumble) ...Father...he had nailed him to my door..."

Kenji's eyes widened in horror. What the? he exclamated in his mind.
I know Kenji, it's pure madness... said Rai.

Kenji remained silent, daring to venture forward, wnating to know more...  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:50 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji's eyes widened in horror. What the? he exclamated in his mind.
I know Kenji, it's pure madness... said Rai.

Kenji remained silent, daring to venture forward, wnating to know more...

Ifuuki mumbled a bit more then fell silent. The raven flew off, startled by some thing.
"You look familiar....." A voice said from above...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games