Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:15 pm
Coeur added! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm
Rp for you HERE. I don't know if I pmed it to you or just forgot to post it, but here!  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:25 pm
xD; I'm so sorry! I'll get to it ASAP!

Also~!
Livius added!
Chidubem an adult (and without a single RP! ;; ) May be leaving the En Gedi to find a mate in the rogue lands, or a new pride entirely.
Awiti'asha is an adolescent! Mate/fling/pride plots are strongly desired!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Satiku
My SoA: Sangoshou'enmu
What kinda RP? Possible Mate? Friendly RP.
Future plots? [I'd love to]

User Image

About Satiku. He's a sweet male, really homey, caring and devoted. He'd gladly follow his mate where ever being more of a puppy at her heals then a headstrong leader. He's not at all violent nor dose he want to be, and he never expends more energy then he has too. He'll join a pride to follow his mate. ((Kinda short. Sorry))

(I also thought that her blue fur would look good with his litter-wise)  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Navywolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 am
Oh, whoa. Totally did not know that. I haven't been able to find Natali's grandparents or anything, so yep.
And sounds good! Do you want to start, or should I, or what?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:31 pm
Soar: Oooohhh~ I'd love it. > w> <33

Navy: xD If you could start it that'd be awesome. C:  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:53 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Anwar
User Image
My SoA: Fa'tin
What kinda RP? Family? Even though they're not actually related. (He's from Tariq and Ukoo's litter) Maybe sorta friendly... but more 'acquaintance' since I'm not sure Anwar 'does' friends right now. She'd probably scare him a little, he's kind of shy, but if she pushed him enough he'd want to find something out about her that he could use in 'revenge' in a roundabout way. He's not big or strong, but he's already learning 'knowledge is power'.
Future plots? Dunno. They're stepfamily I suppose, sorta.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:59 pm
Sure, I'd love it! 8D She'd probably bully him around and maybe rough him up (kid playfighting kinda stuff. xD)
She thinks they're really half brother and sister, but maybe he could have heard from another one of Tariq's banu's that they're not actually related? He could try and use that, though I'm not sure she'd care, since Fatin thinks she's the greatest thing since life began. xD
Or if you want friendly, she could try to be nice? :>  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:33 pm

I dunno if he'd have heard of that yet, though not for lack of trying I assure you. And she can bully him if she wants to, Anwar seems quite bully-able though no one's really tried as of yet.

I wouldn't mind starting off the RP if you'd like, I've started to get on a roll with that now XD

-edit-

Unless you'd rather something else, here is RP heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA:
User Image
My SoA: Fleance
What kinda RP? 8d Random meeting? XD 8] Maybe...she could see something of his last death and be all 'D8 You poor thing! ;-;'. Alais be a seer~.
Future plots? Depending on RP, could be hilarious if they meet again. XD  

Truth.Be.Told

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:01 am
xD Truth, I'd love that!
He'd probably become really scared/sad/paranoid, poor thing indeed. He'd likely take to her and visit her again to see if she could see more of his past lives. Which means he'd also become protective of her since he's afraid his lil'bro would try to kill her, so on and so forth, I wish he was real ICLy. 8D <3

And thanks for setting that up, Zeph! C:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:11 am
Awesome~ >w< 8] I'll get sommat started and post it here? (Unless ye want AIM RP.) And just as a heads up...Alais is headed towards the Swampies~ <3  

Truth.Be.Told

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:47 am
I think I'd prefer AIM? :3 I'm pandachansagara@aim.com
And cool! 8D I've got Kamau over there. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 pm
Tana added, some RPs tagged. <33  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:39 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: User Image
My SoA: Livius
What kinda RP? Geeeeeeeneral rp. >w<
Or fun timez if you wanted. xD *shot* Mauja's a total flirt, so either way, be prepared for that. xD
Future plots? *cough* >////>

Edit:

You Need RP!
Your SoA: User Image (( I put in for his cert but it got crossed off and never happened. >wMy SoA: Awiti'Asha
What kinda RP? Friend -> Romantic?
Future plots? Well, after much consideration, I've decided that Teleza will be needing a mate. I've never rped the poor boy, but he's humble and kind of like an older brother figure with a dark past. He's part of the Gerudo, and will not be leaving, so hopefully that's not a bad thing. >w<

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games