Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:57 pm
"Well tell him I said he does a good job. You know seeing as you'll see him before I will." She shrugged and turned the movie back on. Eventually, her eyes became heavy and she fell asleep. Her head finally fell on Emmet's shoulder as the movie was about to end.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:59 pm
Emmet smiled at the sleeping Sophie. He then picked her up adn carried her to bed, tucking her in genty. He then walked downstairs adn turned off the movie adn washed the plate she dirtied for her food. Emmet then walked upstairs to her room, to see if Sophie was still sleeping.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:04 pm
Sophie snuggled deeper in her blankets and sighed Emmet's name several names. It was only obvious that she was dreaming about him again. In her dream they were just walking on the beach. At one point Emmet began to walk away. "No, stay." She mumbled unconsciously.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Emmet was slightly confused by Sophie's talking. He knew she was dreaming abut him, obviously, but why would she want him to stay around her? He was a blood thristy vampire for crying out loud. It wasnt right for her to like him so much and want to be around him a lot. But instead of going away, he sat in a chair, watchign her leep to see if she would say anything else.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:35 pm
All through the night, Sophie mumbled things about Emmet. Sometimes it was just his name and other times it was things like 'it's ok' and things random. At one point she even laughed a soft giggle. In the morning, when it was still dark, Sophie woke up and sat on the windowsill as she watched the sunrise. As the sun rose above the mountains, her alarm clock went off and she gasped when she saw Emmet. She slammed her hand on her alarm clack and gave him a curious look. "What are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:52 pm
Emmet sat silently in the chair until she noticed him, he then smirked. "Well I was watching you sleep talk. Its pretty entertaining." he grinned, getting up from the chair adn standing up. "So, do you want me to leave?"  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:01 pm
Sophie clutched her chest as she tried to calm her heart rate down. "Does it matter? We're going to see each other in like an hour." She said and began to grab some clothes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:07 pm
Emmet shrugged. "Well, thats true I guess. Thouhg the rest of my family may be being curious all day about what happened yesterday, their faces were hilarious when we left the parking lot." he grinned.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 pm
Sophie laughed and nodded. "Yeah, yesterday was fun. Except the part where your car blew up. That was pretty bad. Even if it was a little funny." She giggled and then stopped. "You know what, I just realized something. "Today's Saturday and here I am trying to get ready for school." She shook her head and sat back down on her bed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:17 pm
Emmet smirked. "I was waiting for you to realize that, I wasn't ging to say anythign if you didn't. But, anyways what are we doing today? Or do you just want me to leave so you can be by yourself adn do whatever it is girls do by themselves........ wow that didn't sound right." he smirked. "So, if we are going to do something, want to go properly be introduced to my family?" he asked curiously, he figured she would say 'yes', just like Bella did.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:49 pm
Sophie huffed as she began to grab cuter clothes this time. "I am not staying here alone. I'd go mad of boredom." She told him. "Plus, I'd love to full meet your family." She walked into the bathroom and came out in a tank top and tight jeans. Sophie put her tennie shoes on and smiled at Emmet. "Ok I'm ready."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:02 pm
Emmet smiled at her. "Okay, want me to carry you on my back again or actually drive? But of course, you would have to drive cosidering my jeep blew up." he asked, smiling at her. He wasn't too sure about how it was going to turn out at his house, but he pictured it as not going badly.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

**meanwhile at the Cullen house**

Alice smiled as she sat on the couch while watching tv, she just had a vision. "Hey guys, Emmets coming back here with Sophie. He wants us to be noce adn dont say anything dumb, or he would yell at us and it will ruin the day. I know, I can see." she said slightly bored, but excited she would get to meeet another human, who she could probably play dress up with.

Everyone else wasn't expecting it at all, except Bell did slightly but she hadn't told anybody. Bella then smiled adn said "Well, its almost like a replay of us Edward." she said to him. "But lets hope it doesn't involve any danger."  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:12 pm
Sophie nodded. "Wait here a sec." She told him and crept downstairs. On the fridge was a note from her mother saying she had left and would be back around four. Suddenly, her eyes moved to a few boxes on the counter. "It's here!" She screamed and grabbed the boxes. "Emmet come to the garage." She yelled from upstairs but he was by her side in a matter of seconds. "The rest of the parts came in. Let me put these in. It will only take me half an hour. My mom's gone so it's ok." Sophie ran to her father's car and quickly began to put the new pieces in. In 20 minutes, she was done and started to car up. The motor roared to life and Sophie sighed. "It sounds so beautiful." She sighed and then turned to Emmet. "Well....what are you waiting for? Get in. It's my turn to drive."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:17 pm
Emmet smile at Sophie and got into the car. "The engine on this is amazing. Are you going to floor the gas?" he asked, hoping she would.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:28 pm
Sophie drove out of the garage and sped out of the drive way. She suddenly made a sharp turn and did a donut with the car. Sophie continued to drive to his house and smiled at Emmet. "So, does that answer your question." She giggled and finally parked outside of his house. "Well......we're here, I guess." Nerves began to build up in her stomach as she looked at the beautiful house.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff