Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

insaneerin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:47 pm
Ron couldnt believe his mum. How could she just let her say those things to Harry without doing something about it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Harry watched her fly off through a window. He then turned to Ron. "What was with her?" he asked.

"I dont know, but I dont like her," Ron replied, "And why would she be in the Order? Especially if shes friends with death eaters."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:14 pm
"Harry I am so sorry that I just let her say that. But we all know that it is not true. I will talk to her father my self about her." muttered Mrs. Weasley. "And Ron we are not sure they are Deatheaters."  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:30 pm
Leigh smirked at all the chaos the half-breed had caused. It was glorious to see Harry lose his normal swagger, but at the mention of the Malfoy's she was reminded of that day earlier in the summer, when Malfoy first took an interest in her. Ever since then he had been showing up at unexpected times in her day to day activities. She hated it. It through her off more and more each time he popped up.

"Draco... He keeps showing up..." she voiced her thoughts aloud, "Why? Why the sudden interest in my ac-" she realized what she was doing and silenced herself. She quickly glanced around the table to see if anyone had heard her.

((Are they EVER going to go to school? *sigh* I'm sorry I just want to bring Draco in so bad but there is no place for him right now.))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:01 pm
Ginny sat on the grass and looked up into the sky.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

SplitDemonIdentity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:04 pm
"Hey." Draco said grabbing Rayvn's hand at the door leading her in and taking Rayvn up to the library.
"Erm Draco what are you doing?" I asked.
"Rayvn-Amre you'll soon find out. Plus Amara and Blaise won't stop snogging eachother so you don't really want to go up to my room right now it even grosses me out." Draco said and then he out of nowhere kissed me and didn't let go for 5 mins. He's actually a pretty good kisser but why does he have to fall in love with me of all people seriously although I do love it.
"Ugh Break it up you two or I'm going to vomit all over you otherwise." I screamed at Blaise and Amara.
"Sorry Amre." Amara said once she was done snogging Blaise.
"I'm with Amara." Blaise said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:08 pm
Tifagirl
"Harry I am so sorry that I just let her say that. But we all know that it is not true. I will talk to her father my self about her." muttered Mrs. Weasley. "And Ron we are not sure they are Deatheaters."
Mrs. Weasley added, "Plus Ron that friendship could be very useful for us in the future she could get information easier than pretty much any one else." {Yes I took over Mrs. Wealey for a sec.}  

SplitDemonIdentity

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:41 am
RayvnAmreBlack
Tifagirl
Mrs. Weasley added, "Plus Ron that friendship could be very useful for us in the future she could get information easier than pretty much any one else." {Yes I took over Mrs. Wealey for a sec.}

((OK i dont mind. No one really plays her so I was going to till we got some one.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:55 am
RayvnAmreBlack
"Hey." Draco said grabbing Rayvn's hand at the door leading her in and taking Rayvn up to the library.
"Rayvn-Amre you'll soon find out. Plus Amara and Blaise won't stop snogging eachother so you don't really want to go up to my room right now it even grosses me out." Draco said and then he out of nowhere kissed me and didn't let go for 5 mins. He's actually a pretty good kisser but why does he have to fall in love with me of all people seriously although I do love it.
"Ugh Break it up you two or I'm going to vomit all over you otherwise." I screamed at Blaise and Amara.

((Excuse me, but please do not think that you can play my character. That is God modding. I am Draco Malfoy. Please consider this in your next post or I will be forced to report you to the creater of this rp. Thank you.

stare Anyways...))

Draco sneered at the half-breed. Not only was she a half breed she was Sirius Black's child and in consiquence his second cousin. The fact that his glorious pure blood family was related to a half-breed like her sickened him.

((I do not mean to anger you. I am simply playing Draco the way he is. And yes they are second cousins.))

Leigh relaxed as she realized no one was listening to her. Then again no one ever did. She cast gloomy looks around the table and continued to think of the boy who had only recently found out she exsisted.

Diana_Faye

SplitDemonIdentity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:06 pm
Diana_Faye
RayvnAmreBlack

((Excuse me, but please do not think that you can play my character. That is God modding. I am Draco Malfoy. Please consider this in your next post or I will be forced to report you to the creater of this rp. Thank you.

stare Anyways...))

Draco sneered at the half-breed. Not only was she a half breed she was Sirius Black's child and in consiquence his second cousin. The fact that his glorious pure blood family was related to a half-breed like her sickened him.

((I do not mean to anger you. I am simply playing Draco the way he is. And yes they are second cousins.))

Leigh relaxed as she realized no one was listening to her. Then again no one ever did. She cast gloomy looks around the table and continued to think of the boy who had only recently found out she exsisted.

{ Okay we gotta set some things straight Draco doesn't know about Rayvn's parentage he knew her mum that was it not and maybe you should possibly check my profile for this RP and I have no freakin' idea what the hell "god moding" is so maybe you should find out more about Rayvn before you start doing that again Rayvn barely even knows about her dads family she knows about Andromeda Tonks and Bellatrix Lestrange she has no clue about Narcissa and she's always gotten along with the Malfoys so please start trying to figure out more before you irritate me any more DON'T MAKE STUPID COMMENTS BAKA}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:09 pm
RayvnAmreBlack
Diana_Faye
RayvnAmreBlack

stare Anyways...))

{ Okay we gotta set some things straight Draco doesn't know about Rayvn's parentage he knew her mum that was it not and maybe you should possibly check my profile for this RP and I have no freakin' idea what the hell "god moding" is so maybe you should find out more about Rayvn before you start doing that again Rayvn barely even knows about her dads family she knows about Andromeda Tonks and Bellatrix Lestrange she has no clue about Narcissa and she's always gotten along with the Malfoys so please start trying to figure out more before you irritate me any more DON'T MAKE STUPID COMMENTS BAKA}

(( stare At least I can write literately. And you know what? Shut up. Draco is my character so I can do what I want with him. So why don't you stop irritating me and get a life. And I have not made any unintelligent comments so I have no idea what you are talking about. Good day.))  

Diana_Faye

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:38 pm
LET IT GO YOU 2 stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:11 pm
((Can you to please be nice to eachother. This is flaming and I dont like it when people flame. So please set aside this fight and continue to rp. Thank you.))  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:52 pm
Yeah! Go Diana! *cheers* Anybody who god mods (taking over someone elses character... playing the role of 'god' and controlling another character, whom does not belong to you, at will to fit with what YOU want to happen. just for your info.) should be shot!

o___. *runs out of rp*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:02 pm
You guys I just sent her a pm because some one pm me and told me that many people disliked what she did. So I pmed her and talk to her about it. I told her that if she did it again I am going to have to take action. KK!? So lets give her another shot and see what happens. Thats if she comes back. So lets just continue on with the rp shall we.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

SplitDemonIdentity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:49 pm
Here's an Idea why doesn't Diana_Faye quit ragging on me and lets just forget this whole section and I said don't make stupid comment's because you didn't know about the charcter or how much she knows about her family or anything okay let's just start all over!!!!!!!!!! {Plus I don't think someone should have a made up character and a main cannon character maybe if it's someone like Padma or Parvati Patil it could work I mean someone who's there but they're minor.}  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff