Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm
She nodded grinning at the remark than looked around in confusion. "Wheres the Princess?" she asked slowly hoping that she had only IMAGINED watching her stumble off a cliff out of the corner of her eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:01 pm
Lalapeya was knocked out on the stern of the floating ship, ten or twelve men stood around her, “Who is she?”, “My, she quite pretty.” They would say, until a gruff man, Walked up to her, and carried her in to the captain’s quarters, but he walked slowly and carefully, as if one wrong move and he could kill every one in the world.  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:04 pm
"I believe she just walked off that cliff." Now realizing the situation, Zyltai ran to where the princess was last seen. When he looked down, he saw where she had fallen, and called back to the others, "See what you can do about the ogres, I'll get Layapeya." With that being said, he jumped onto the ship, landing on a pile of nets to cushion his fall. Once he got up, and saw the pirates looking at him with an odd look, "This can't be good."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:05 pm
Callisto could hear the sound of the ogres getting closing but the princess was still out of sight. She focused outside the resounding BOOM BOOM of the ogres' footsteps and tried hearing something else. Yes there it is! Theres something out on the cliif. "I think the Princess is in trouble." she said simply.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:30 pm
Lalapeya Was propped up on a cushion and was given a blanket, she opened her eyes to find a Man with a black mask, with black hair and some stubble, and he wasn’t that old, he was quite large. “Where’s Zyltai and Calisto, and Nabri, and Yilayth.” She started to panic, but he simply put a finger over her lips, suddenly a Pirate, “Capitan we have another intruder!” And he left with the first hand man.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:33 pm
"Yilath, have you ever fought an ogre before?" she asked "Oh well it doesnt matter. I looked into it once whil at the fire temples library and as it turns out they cant stand the elements OR the mages who control them. Thats probably why they're after you." she remarked.  

Saphirewolf7

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:37 pm
Zyltai read his enemies movements, countering them with ease. He parried swing after swing, and thrust his blade at them when he there was an opening.This was fairly simple, all these pirates knew how to do was slash at their target by any means possible to kill it. When the last of these pirates fell, Zyltai sheathed his weapon, and began to search the deck. "Stubborn girl."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:41 pm
"um, it's not that..." she started. "i'm really sorry to leave my problem with you but can you take care of the orgers for me?" yilath couldnt wait for an answer something was on her mind and she had to ask the princess some thing. yilath ran and jumped onto the air ship. "my, my she is pretty..." she herd the pirates say to the princess. then take her to the captain's room, she silently walked up to zyltai. "hey can i help out?"  

Deadly Posion

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:43 pm
The captain looked at his pathetic crew lying dead on the ground, he immediately knew that, Zyltai was much to strong and wise for him, so he said, “you may use my ship I can tell you are quite the swords man and I could not out fight you.”
Lalapeya was sitting in the quarters and when she herd the clang of metal and then foot steps she quickly grabbed one of the decorative blades on the wall, ad held it at a defensive position and once the door opened she slashed with all her power.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:44 pm
Another group of pirates came from below the deck, "If you can fight, be my guest." Zyltai waited from the pirates to come to him, then began repeating the same technique he used to defeat the previous enemies.  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:55 pm
yilath smiled. "oh ya i can fight!" she on sheath two very long swords (like in the picture i posted.) and was redy to fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:06 pm
"Hmmmm." Callisto murmured to herself. The booming of the ogres feet had stopped suddenly. Next thing she knew there was a large crash behind her and though she manged to leap up into the air two large hands snatched her from it. She could feel the fowl breath of the ogre blowing against her as it examined her. Right now her staff was useless. Then the ogre spoke in a deep rumbly voice. "She not sky flash girl. This fire girl." it said to its companions. They too leaned in to look at her. "That's right." she said. Then she erupted in flames burning the ogre holding her in his grasp.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:11 pm
Lalapeya had blood on her hands and she was defiled, “serves you right.”

The captain unsheathed his sword and with a wave of his hand the pirates fell and he nodded to Zyltai and the lighting mage. “They all where just bodies I found dead, I found a way to give them a life slightly, it still has a couple glitches in it.”

Lalapeya limped out on to the deck and looked at Zyltai, “Hi I so didn’t kill any one you know this isn’t blood.”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:38 pm
The ogre screamed in both pain and rage as he dropped the fire ball that was Callisto. The others jumped back insurprise as Callisto ingnited her staff with a blaze simlilar to her own. "If anyone picks me up again you'll be sorry." she warned them taking a threatening step closer. They backed away in fear untill one was stupid enough to charge at her. She shook her head before leaping upwards a sending a blast of fire at his head. His matted greasy strangs of hair burst into flame as he ran around in circles screaming. A bit of fire landed on some near by bushes which Callisto extinguished with an easy wave of her hand. "Now when I said dont pick me up I also meant dont charge at me in ANY form of attack." she spoke with a powerful voice.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:21 pm
Nabri stared at the ogres for a minute, trying to decide the best form of attack, deciding on a plan she jumped into the nearest tree, racing up it like a cat. As she came face to face with the nearest ogre she smiled. She swiftly brought out her staff and whirled it over her head, as she brought it gracefully down, a long stream of water, sharper and harder than obsidian shot at the ogre, leaving a thick cut across face, and momentarily stunning him, as he regained his composure and charged at the tree, Nabri dreanched him in water hot enough to melt iron. She silently slid down the tree, landing next to Callisto, watching the ogre writhe in pain. "How's that?" she asked.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games