Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
||----&gt; CC's Corner. //Yada. Yada. Yada. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The King Of The North

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:28 pm
A #2, and a #5.

I don't even know what a number five is, I just thought I'd say another random number...

What is a #5 rating anyways? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:56 pm
candycrack
InvaderXat
Can I get a #2 and #5, please? :3
I was going to attempt to dress you, but half of your items aren't showing up for me. Bleh. *kicks computer* sad

Its cute, the only thing I find wrong with it is all the blck is at the botom and all the white is at the top. Id suggest white pants and a black hat to balance it out more. More green would be nice as well, but thiers not very many options unless you use the fresh grass skirt and white tights or socks. 6.5/10

OMG>> Its so unblanced. redface I can;t think of a bad rate right now. surprised

Thank ye kindly, ma'am!  

Microwavable Hobo Party

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:37 pm
[Salt]
A #2, and a #5.

I don't even know what a number five is, I just thought I'd say another random number...

What is a #5 rating anyways? confused

I like this av the litte black in the shoes actualy balances out the black at the top somewhat decent. A little more black for balance would be helpful, perhaps a were tail? I like the orange and white combo, not something seen all too often. It's still just a tad to plain for my taste however. sweatdrop

8/10

5 is a mean rate, and Im out of mean things tonight also.. Its 2:31am.. Too late for me to be mean xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:57 am
new items make you poor gonk  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Brad Meine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:02 am
A #2 and a #5 (because I'm a glutton for punishment and I know candycrack can dish it out - she's a tough biotch).

Also, after you've rated my 'combat bear' - I'll switch to my normal avatar outfit and ask for the same thing. wink

Or maybe I'll post an screenshot here in a sec...

[EDIT:]
Here is the second one I'd like rated. The avatar on the left ONLY please.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:10 am
candycrack

I'm diggin' that blue skirt, Candy.  

Brad Meine

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:15 am
Brad Meine
candycrack

thanks, your rating will be up in one sec. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:20 am
candycrack
Brad Meine
candycrack

If you say 'substitute the 'Jack Shirt' for a 'Get-A-Grip Shirt' - I'll have no choice but to bitchslap you.  

Brad Meine

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:22 am
Brad Meine
A #2 and a #5 (because I'm a glutton for punishment and I know candycrack can dish it out - she's a tough biotch).

Also, after you've rated my 'combat bear' - I'll switch to my normal avatar outfit and ask for the same thing. wink

Or maybe I'll post an screenshot here in a sec...

[EDIT:]
Here is the second one I'd like rated. The avatar on the left ONLY please.
User Image

COMBAT BEASR:

#2: I deffinatly give you very high props for making something so decent out of the bear PJs, definatly quite a challange to accomplish. The Only thing Im not realy to sure about with this is the pants, I think if you incorperated black pants it would look alot nicer, and more complete. I also suggest adding some sort of gloves perhaps the 90's gloves just so your hands are a bit more covered.

Overall: 8/10

#5: Holly Hell, WTF were you thinking when you made this. A combat Bear, what the hell is that... for someone who is sussposed to be a combat bear you realy don't look like your ready for combat at all. You just look like a cute squeezable teddy bear to me, who accidently got his eye ripped off. gonk

----------------------------------------------------------------
Second Av: *steals DJs* anyways...

#2: Its a very nice look for red and black, only thing out of place is that jacked up shirt. If you want to use the jacked up shirt your going to have to incorperate more orange for sure. Perhaps some orange shades and some orange shoes would be your best bet. Also once again your hands are bear.. jacked up gloves would work awsome, but if not the black 90's gloves yould work well to.

Overall: 6.5/10 the shirt realy kills it.

#5: What the hell a Jacked up Surfer DJ? Is that realy the look your trying to acomplish, if so get a new one. The look is pitiful and the red wetsuit layering is overplayed. That and common exspensive items aren't for every outfit. Ditch the top now, a bright orange pumpkin mixed in with black and red... WTF? stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:23 am
Brad Meine
candycrack
Brad Meine
candycrack

If you say 'substitute the 'Jack Shirt' for a 'Get-A-Grip Shirt' - I'll have no choice but to bitchslap you.

xd actualy my approach to that matter was completly different.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Brad Meine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:31 am
Like so?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:32 am
Brad Meine
Like so?

Hmm I think the outfit looks better but now the eye patch is too light? Romanis are darker if you have them sweatdrop  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Brad Meine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:37 am
candycrack
Brad Meine
Like so?

Hmm I think the outfit looks better but now the eye patch is too light? Romanis are darker if you have them sweatdrop

Presto?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:38 am
Brad Meine
candycrack
Brad Meine
Like so?

Presto?

I like it much better that way, the black contrast with the brown better now I think. heart  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Brad Meine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:39 am
candycrack
Brad Meine
candycrack
Brad Meine
Like so?

Presto?

I like it much better that way, the black contrast with the brown better now I think. heart

This compensates for the fact that I don't have a Grizzly hat. Rawr! 3nodding  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games